Kissmanga no longer shows up in google searches, does google do this for a lot of sites that host copyrighted material?

Kissmanga no longer shows up in google searches, does google do this for a lot of sites that host copyrighted material?

I know the honeypot piratebay mirrors still show up(I think)

Attached: 1523706273529.png (612x201, 19K)

>Kissmanga

>tfw onemanga is gone
Hug me brosephino.

I like the strip reading format, also batoto is dead.

That was like 8-9 years ago it died, right?

>2018
>still using google

Yeah.
>absolutely no ads (that I can recall)
>simple, intuitive interface
>tasteful design
>not over engineered and cluttered like manga sites now

I remember using my lunch period to read manga on One Manga in high school, they were good times.

Im still upset over the shutdown of mangatrader.

Mangadex is the new batoto

>Google

>reading manga online
>not downloading manga
My manga doesn't disappear when a site goes down, isn't contaminated with ads and I can pick my reader.
Why do you guys even read online?

>I like the strip reading format,
It's so convenient.

One stop shopping and not needing to maintain a tool-chain.

>One stop shopping

And they keep fucking dying. Then you end up having to find a new site and hope it doesn't serve potato quality images, watermarks at least less then 33% of the whole page and isn't ridden with malicious ads. And if you finally find one they'll probably die again after a bit of time anyway.

Having a good source to download manga is way more convenient.

And what source would that be? Because they keep dying too and usually don't even have a tenth of the content.

Honestly Tachiyomi does the job for me. Good design and presentation, multiple sources, you can choose to download the chapters or just view online and obviously no ads since it's on F-Droid.

At the moment I use the godess. However if a source dies everything I already downloaded doesn't disappear so I can work on my backlog or re read some manga until I find a new one.

Just use goddess dumb norm*lfag

Attached: 1503354381927.jpg (800x580, 135K)

Explain.

How new are you?

I use Mangarock on tablet for daily updates, and goddess for mass reading.

>being this attached to chinese comics

i understand downloading scans of your favorite series you re-read often, but downloading everything on principal is wack