TECH IN POPULAR CULTURE

Why is it that only rappers mention technology in their music but singers never do?

>I gave a cockroach a chocolate bar, call that a Bug Bounty - [Lil Wayne]

Attached: LilWayne-827x620.jpg (827x620, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CRoeRt54IWM
youtu.be/5souw4K5UQc
youtu.be/zoRB9BKwRvs
youtu.be/x5HjZcz_GC8
youtube.com/watch?v=OJd22xoSTNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I LEAVE THE PUSSY MICROSOFT LIKE WINDOWS VISTA
also Lil Wayne

Rappers:
"Ah shieet man, I gotta adds some shieeet to da song. Imma adds some auto. Ah sheeit, windows gotta update"

Singers:
>(((Natural))) talent
>Never have to mess with the computer to make beats or add auto tune, just very few post processing.

I’m like Sprint and Motorola
No service, out of your range - Nelly

>Singers
>>Never have to mess with the computer to make beats or add auto tune, just very few post processing.

Yeah,no

Yo muh applel ifon betta dan samshit yo
60 grand Patek on muh wrist
We wuz root with no passwaaard' yo *smacks lips*
Got chicken? Yo

Singers:
Literally A Dell

> he doesn't listen to ytcracker

kek

>Why is it that only rappers mention technology in their music but singers never do?
Because to blacks, technology is a mystical thing, thus it has a place in their music.

youtu.be/CRoeRt54IWM
youtu.be/5souw4K5UQc
youtu.be/zoRB9BKwRvs
youtu.be/x5HjZcz_GC8

Suck a nigga dick for an iPhone 6
Fuck my nigga Terry for a new Blackberry

-- Lil Wayne

Attached: lilwayne.jpg (1000x562, 163K)

pushed a nun in a wheelchair, call that Virgin Mobile

- also Wayne

because singers are pretentious bullshitters, while rappers are real people from the streets.

millenialhipsterinterweb singers and rappers even use information tech asstheticks more of like a vehicle instead of hamfisting in some lyrics

you really have to crank up those 'levels of irony' for it not to come out plain cringeworthy

i dunno, i'm not a songwriter.

Attached: PC Music.png (900x900, 1.08M)

>natural talent
t. non musician

SUPER NINTENDO
SEGA GENESIS
WHEN I WAS DEAD BROKE
MAN I COULDN'T PICTURE THIS

Underrated post

50INCH SCREEN
MONEY GREEN LEATHER SOFA

Some people are naturally predisposed to certain things, some people are also naturally better singers than others while some people may never sing good in their life. You can't deny there's a mental block that prevents most people from becoming good

Rap came about in a time of major technological advances socially, but especially musically. Rap was all about new, new instruments: (drum machines, turntables, synthesizers, music software, vocal processors, beat boxing) new ways of producing music: (samples, mixing records, styles of beats), new culture: (hip hop fashion, break dancing, new drugs, graffiti, car culture). A lot of rap from the early 80's revolved around futurism as a theme. I guess in one form or another that carries on into modern day.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJd22xoSTNM