He uses GNOME

>he uses GNOME

what a pleb

Attached: Elliot.jpg (345x418, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He's productive with Linux instead of bitching about DEs, or other petty shit.

Try it sometime OP

Attached: 1523474664025.gif (480x301, 365K)

>2018
>The year Jow Forums live booted KDE Neon and discovered everything they were missing in life.
Feels great desu, including the fact that KDE is now much lighter then Gnome; makes it all the better.

Attached: 1523800445549-g.png (346x338, 103K)

He uses ProtonMail too

the guy you posted hates linux.

+cinnamon if he take his normal pills

He uses/used linux, but too retarded for video editing, while every major animation company use linux for their shit.

Actually no, Rossman said he likes things that work best for him and give him the lease hassle. He got fed up with xfce graphical glitches and apt crashes.

By posting the related pic I was implying KDE is now really usable, non-obtrusive, and flexible.

>"Behind The Memeā„¢"

Attached: 1523876042941-pol.jpg (960x640, 237K)

Yeah I stopped watching the show, all the 'commie' chatter, charater motivation contradictions, and needless edgy cringe was to much to bear.

Another thing to break the reality factor of the show; all these fuckers would of been tracked down via trapwire/prism domestic spy programs.

Attached: 1523875213814-pol.png (673x622, 615K)

They are tracked basically from the start by FBI and E corp. Your turn.

first season was bretty good, season two was iffy and season three is just....

Just what?

bad

they are tracked, but they use proxies and don't it from their personal computers so it is more difficult.

He was probably going to say shit.
I simply don't understand how Mr.Robot gets more praise the shows like True Detective or Westworld.

Mr.Robot is a edgy antfa wet dream.

Jow Forums tier, therefore unique.
>antifa
Sure.

cus muh haxors, plus everyone on this board relates to elliot and wishes they could lead his life [spoiler] myself included [/spoiler]

I personally found Gnome and KDE to be highly buggy and they were both causing system crashes for me regularly. I switched to vanilla X11 and xdotool because I know I'll never crash again.
Anybody know tips?

It's a fucking fictional TV show written by liberal normies. I'm not really sure what more you'd expect. Go be a consultant for Hollywood.

GNOME is unironically pretty neat.
But I'll stick to KDE

>proxies, vpn's
>secure
You do realize the 3 letter agencies have upstream access at every ISP subscriber site in the nation? They have systems that watch your outbound packet traces and see how it routes past their node taps.

Once the system establishes a pattern, your event is watched and it flags all linked parties to that packet event.

Snowdan talked about it and it is talked about in the movie "A Good American" on Netflix.

Don't even get me started on trapwire. It's the god spy system for all traffic cams, sensors, and license/facial tracking compared with prism and DMV pictures.

The show lost its luster completely.

>fictional TV show
Water is wet.

Meanwhile they can't track a fucking YT commenter.

Ummmmm wut?

>all the animals on national geographic are cg and doing nothing animals actually do

autism edgy teens hackers dead long time ago...

>implying Natgeo never staged anything in a studio

yo seriously fuck off, you edgy hyperbolic POS

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/from-the-editor-race-racism-history/

Don't even try next time.

Attached: 1459251892146.png (620x720, 201K)

>he cares what others use
what an attention whore

>he uses ganoo loonix
>loonix
>productive
Let me guess: your "productive" is rice and post neofetch with anime faggot images on arch linux or gentoo, right weeaboo?

Attached: 1522566207315.gif (245x245, 654K)

>3dpd

he's bitching to the audience the whole time, did you watch it muted or something?

productive would be using Sway or some other tiling compositor instead of wasting time with a DE

^ this guy's got the right idea