Wtf was this retarded leapfrog laptop stallman used?

wtf was this retarded leapfrog laptop stallman used?

Attached: 800px-Stephen_Birch_-_Richard_Stallman_with_OLPC_(by).jpg (800x531, 70K)

Attached: UtPHDXO.jpg (800x727, 219K)

where do I get one

toys r us is going out of business. might be able to get a good deal on one.

it's for when he goes scooba diving

>being this new

why would oldfags even come to this site in 2018

I've been here longer than I'd like to admit. just wanted to make fun of RMS' shitty laptop friendo

You could steal one from one of those poor African kids they were meant for. Hell, half those kids are probably dead by now anyway

Am I the only one who thinks his little laptops are super comfy looking?

They were, a friend had one and I got to play with it when replacing the screen for him. Would get one as a WiFi terminal if a cheap one appears on ebay

I genuinely feel sorry for this man. I'm a tranny and still I think my shitty life is better than his... wtf

Attached: 1521482388159.jpg (180x157, 10K)

You're chemically castrating yourself for kicks and he's a rich old fat guy.
Your only saving grace is being able to order pizza.

Attached: 1460857776090.jpg (1003x747, 90K)

he's achieved something lasting at least

You're just being edgy. But I like pizza

Attached: 1523856750099.jpg (554x439, 56K)

>You're just being edgy.
Slanderous and irrelevant. You are chemically castrating yourself for kicks.
If you feel the need to justify whatever your reason for doing this may be, could you present an actual defense?

Attached: be gone thot.jpg (591x320, 70K)

A cursory image search tells me that's an OLPC XO.

Attached: 1024px-XO-Beta1-mikemcgregor-2.jpg (1024x945, 86K)

I have one but I've lost the charger.

>where do I get one

You could buy one for $400 back in the day. When you pay another one is sent to a kid in a 3rd world country.

Attached: olpc_xo_give-on-get-one.jpg (759x213, 21K)

I like doing repetitive things, it really calms me. I've been browsing /a/ since Code Gayass and I don't even watch anime anymore. I even watch the same youtube videos everyday. It's comforting from the outside world.

Weren't they supposed to be $100?

so you have OCD or something?

Yeah but the screen technology made it expensive.

I'm probably on the spectrum, it's probably mild though.

Kek it actually is made for children.

It runs linux underneath, is decently portable and in his mind was probably helping a good cause so shrug

>niggers need free shit in every country from whites just to sustain themselves but its really white people's fault they're poor!

I'd kill myself out of shame of I was black. Shame knowing that my people have never accomplished anything and would literally be extinct without whites.

There are lots of wasted efforts in Africa, but I can get behind education and medicine.

Attached: 1521563968898.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

>>>reddit.com/r/safespaceforlefties

Fuckers had the first iron smithing AND the first steel smithing.

and did absolutely nothing with it but make shinies, niggers never change.

Not how Africa worked. The tallest nail gets the hammer, and all that.
Plus the terrain made large scale society impossible.

>First steel smelting

Not only is that a lie its also unimportant and unprovable. Check up who was first with smelting on an industrial level, and not to mention steel manufacturing.

The fact that you even call it steel smithing rather than the proper term reveals quite abit famalam.
10 buckarinos you are one of those guys who still think homo-sapiens came from Africa although its been common knowledge in anthropology circles for almost 20 years they came east Asia (modern southern Russia).

Attached: 1520934144350.gif (338x512, 406K)

Keep making excuses for your retarded ancestors nigger. Africa is loaded in resources, and they've been unable to do fuck all with any of it despite being one of the oldest civilizations. Lowest IQ averages of any race by a fucking mile.

And lost-wax casting near Lake Chad.
The Ancient Engineers.
By De Camp and Pratt

>Dude its not a sign of stupidity that they didn't seek greener pastures to improve their lives!

Attached: images[1].jpg (290x174, 5K)

....rich? is stallman wealthy?

People only moved when forced out (usually from overpopulation) or when over populated.
That's true for Europe too.

Where else is there?

Attached: 1500923599118.jpg (672x694, 164K)

He "lives off donations." On top of people throwing money his way and MIT covering all of his living expenses, a bunch of free software-related companies have donated large amounts of their stock to him.

I don't understand why people do this..
Do they really appreciate software that much?
Even MS is donating to lincuck now

self contained over oceanfloor breathing apparatus.

The OLPC Wikipedia page has barely been updated since 2010. We're at the stage where articles just wither on the vine.

Smithing is a nice general term. If you want to get more precise, it was forging. No idea why you're so obsessed with smelting.

>its been common knowledge in anthropology circles for almost 20 years they came east Asia (modern southern Russia).
Are you ... Chinese? I thought that was just the CPC being stubborn. Chinese actually buy into that propaganda?

Love how a Stallman thread derails into retards fighting about race. who gives a fuck.

wew, I used one of these once, one of my teachers had one to show off
good god, they were kinda slow and the screen kinda sucked to read anything on

they were pretty rugged and nice to carry though, kinda wanted one

Mods should finally remove pol from g.

>remove pol from g
you could have just stopped after pol

The interesting features of the display system include:

high resolution
sunlight readable black & white mode
innovative color pixel layout optimized for both portrait and landscape modes
low power operation

The display has a resolution of 1200 x 900. It's size is 7.5" diagonal, or 6 x 4 inches (152.4 x 114.3 mm), which gives a dot pitch of 200 dpi. It supports a color resolution of approximately 6 bits per color (262k colors).

Use normal font point sizes.

UI elements designed for 100 dpi should be enlarged by about 1/3, or they will look too small.

Under different lighting conditions, the display may appear to be color, pale color, or monochrome. So check the appearance of your UI in monochrome. Use high-contrast UI elements. Pick colors with different luminances.

Attached: xo-glare-large.jpg (800x533, 79K)