Everyone has Snapchat

>everyone has Snapchat
>literally cant have Snapchat on my Phone because i rooted it
is there no help for me

Attached: CC91636DD7F745049E7FCBDC38BCB6E9.jpg (640x553, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/bonsai-kittens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magisk will help you

I got you bro
>install Android emulator like No
>Install Snapchat on emulator
>Sign in
>Use Nox rooting function
>Install titanium backup
>Backup Snapchat
>Install titanium backup on phone
>Move backup files to the titanium backup folder on your phone
>Restore
Or just use magisk like the rest of us
Godspeed user

if everyone jumped off a cliff would you jump, or tell them to install gentoo as they fall?

stop being a normie

Magisk and then hide Magisk from Snapchat.

I used to not use Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, because of that closed source bs, but once an actual girl was talking to me, and a friend told me that the only way I was not gonna drive them away was to use the apps like the rest of them, I realised that I didn't really give a fuck about closed or open source, I just wanted to feel elite.

I don't use snap still but I use insta and Google. Fuck it feels easy to let the botnet take over your life, they already have your family and friends, let's fucking let them have me too.

im not, probably wont have any friends on it, main goal is to play with the face filter

dont have magisk, olny superSU, i can still get magisk right?

I had snapchat for a long time (since when it didn't have ads), but I deleted it (my account) few months ago because it became useless and none of my friends use it anymore

>main goal is to play with the face filter
narcissist much...
Fix this shit before it kills you.

You can use Snapchat on a rooted phone you just can't login while rooted. So:
1. Unroot your phone
2. Login to Snapchat
3. Root again
4. Don't logout (why would you?)
5. Profit

Has worked fine for me since i rooted.

Attached: snap.png (696x339, 19K)

nah i acually hate myself and i have literally 0 picutes of me ANYWERE
i just like to play with ar tech

Downsides this also work if you don't have gapps? Snapchat only works if you login to it with gapps installed for some Jewish reason

>flash stock firmware
>root with magisk
>?????

IMO you should stay away from Snapchat but in you insist you should Magisk

Amen senpai

Someone convinced me to use Snapchat. I figured I'd give it a shot since it wasn't owned by Facebook.

I just don't get it. I don't give a shit about sending pictures of what I'm doing to people and I never know how to respond when people sent me something. I also absolutely hated that you lose the conversation history when you switch apps. There was some weird point system I didn't care about. It was also slow as fuck.
That endeavor only lasted a couple weeks.

why is snapchat so shit on android?

>install Snapchat
>keep getting snaps of people's kids, animals and shitty live updates like people getting new shower curtains
>get nudes
>can't save them without coming across as a perv
>get loads of ads you can't remove
>uninstall because there is literally no reason to have it drain my battery

Just don't.

All my friends stopped using snapchat after that god awful UI update. What the fuck were they thinking.

GET THE CAT OUT OF THE BOTTLE BEFORE IT DIES, ASSHOLE!

How is bottle cat made? Was a newborn kitten stuffed into the bottle and grown into a cat?

>snapchat

what is the point of this shit? Why do normies love it so much?

>he doesn't raise all his cats in bottles

The GUI is garbage now. I don't even use it anymore

>snapchat
Are you still using facebook grampa?
Get with the time's, people use Instagram now.

snapchat involves videoing your face, right?

why does the shittiest crap always proliferate?

SuperSU is chink botnet now.

it was assembled in there though

Attached: ryan_ships1_met.jpg (960x640, 52K)

Let us not forget the discover tab of snapchat, brimming with clickbait, ads, and liberal propaganda

Can someone tell me what snapchat is all about?

I thought it was just something used to skirt around CP laws by being transient.

Basically Snapchat is where you can send text/photos/images that self destruct a couple seconds after being viewed, unless you publish it to stories for everyone to see for 24 hours. If you screenshot something it notifies the user/group that you did (There are ways to get around it)

Not to say people don't post CP there, but it's usually private between others.

If you have no friends or don't have any e-celeb you want to follow to read their stories then it's not really worth it.

There are snapchat sluts you can add if you want some 10 second nudes

what the fucking hell, why wouldn't you want a log of what someone said to you? i was reading MSN logs from 2007 the other day and nostalgia tripped hard.

Install microG, it's an open source implementation of Google play services so shit like Snapchat works.

I get it now! This is a system to sandbox cat.exe.

>everyone else is a faggot
>literally can't be a faggot
I am such a gay faggot

nice blog post

Hiding their embarrassment,
cheating girlfriends,
etc.

Don't be stupid. Unroot your phone, reboot and sign into Snapchat, boot recovery and reroot the phone, when it comes back up you should still be signed into Snapchat because it already has the Google auth token. Back up the app and data with titanium backup. I've been using the same token for 3 years without any issues.

Or you could just use casper.

Wtf is a snapchat

no, this is water bottle
i see no sand and no box

Snapchat is a meme. Install and login sans root. Now the phone is rooted with system SuperSU, custom rom, no selinux, substratum'd, and there's a 10gb Kali chroot in the phone. My phone is in the most glaringly obvious root situation possible, and the app still doesnt give a fuck (even while themed). Currently enjoying the unreported region screenshots.

Speaks the tru tru

im literally using cyanogenmod's built root and it just werkz

>not getting pussy from Snapchat

Fucking Jow Forums always being the kissless virgins and not catching up with the program. I use it at clubs with girls and it fucking works rather than asking for their number and I get nudes out of it so how is that being a normie? I just stumbled in this thread so no I’m not the one you called a normie

>>everyone has Snapchat
No one I know has Snapchat.

Because you only know 5 weebs and a being a virgin who doesn’t go out feels good enough for you huh? I can smell your sweat asss crack through here you stallman fat ass lard

Can I have both magisk and xposed?

*unsubscribe*

I was thinking it's because I'm living in Japan, but that could be it too.

A year ago I ran it on a PC through an android emulator because I didn't have a phone.

PC android emulators are botnet though.

>>get nudes
how do you even get that far?

>>not getting pussy from Snapchat
>Fucking Jow Forums always being the kissless virgins and not catching up with the program. I use it at clubs with girls and it fucking works rather than asking for their number and I get nudes out of it so how is that being a normie? I just stumbled in this thread so no I’m not the one you called a normie
I don't want anything underage, plus I'm not a socially anxious faggot who can't reach out to anyone in public.

>I’m too cool to be social and bars and ask for their snap.

I wish I could see how fucking ugly half of you are just because you think mentally you’re above everyone else. You’re a loser m8 and go get laid now and get a hair cut for starters. Enjoy the tips

I wish I could see how fucking ugly all the people who make these kinds of posts are.

Rekt 90% of Jow Forums

i think the only reason you rooted was to look like a 1337 ha>

>you are required to use social media in order to have friends and a good life
cuck

Who said anything of it being required? It’s a fucking bonus you dumb ass

>tfw I read about bonsai kitten when I was 10 and cried myself to sleep for a week

Attached: ohh.jpg (960x720, 61K)

At least at the bottom of the cliff there is somewhere to stick your dick.

>roots phone
>installs botnet
You are doing it wrong.

You seriously implied it.

Adding to this, make a backup of the data with titanium backup do you don't have this process all over again in case you get logged out for whatever reason

>literally cant have Snapchat on my Phone because i rooted it
wait what the fuck why wouldn't this app work on a rooted phone? it shouldn't make a difference to its functionality right?
could someone explain this to me?

Attached: question mark.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

>>everyone has Snapchat

no, i don't...

It has to do with some google token or some shit I’m sure someone on Jow Forums knows

Since its core feature is "deleting" videos and images after they were played, it prevents recording by all means.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/bonsai-kittens
> On December 22nd, MIT removed the site due to complaints from citizens and other animal rights organizations. After the site resurfaced under the commercial host WEB2010 in January of 2001, the HSUS contacted the provider and the site was taken down again on January 17th, but it immediately returned under an unknown host. On February 22nd, the Associated Press[12] released an article titled “Animal Lovers Not Laughing About Joke Internet Site ‘Bonsai Kitten’”, revealing that over 25 mirror sites had been shutdown by web providers after receiving similar complaints.
Wow, people were soft back then.

you would think that, especially on a rooted phone, someone would have found a way around this. maybe people just dont give a fuck

At least where I'm from, Snapchat isn't necessary to have a social life. Helpful maybe, but not necessary. Facebook on the other hand..

magisk or just don't use it at all

There is, afaik xposed can mask a root presence from apps.

>back then

Are you retarded? It works fine rooted.

Jesus Christ, sometimes I wonder if I'm the crazy person for just talking to people.

You guys are retarded. This is a social platform. What the fuck do you want out of a post?

>I use it at clubs with girls and it fucking works rather than asking for their number and I get nudes out of it so how is that being a normie?
Only, normalfags go to clubs and ask for girls' snapchats, so do you - therefore, you are a normalfag.

is rooting your phone worth all of this hassle?

And this is bad why

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying you don't belong here.

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.png (644x644, 936K)

>give the cops pics
>not able to keep the pics yourself
fools

I can see the hole in the back. Plus you could always cut the cat out so its not the worst form of abuse.

>not knowing about bonsai kittens

Attached: bonsai_kitten[1].jpg (400x310, 48K)

I literally wouldn't use it if it wasn't for nudes. My GF doesn't want then to be on messenger because then anyone that logs in with either of our accounts would have them

>He doesn't use a screen recorder. AZ recorder is your friend.

>gf sends nudes
Mirror power to you but that's an instant break up for me.
Mindless sex is dumb. Snap chat is dumb and useless

I had the same idea, I would try it but I don't have the time.

>>literally cant have Snapchat on my Phone because i rooted it
explain.

Attached: 4.png (728x716, 370K)

>Unroot
>Login
>Root again
>Open app
When I still installed a different ROM every 3 days like some autist this worked for me.

Thats it, I'm leaving this shithole. See y'all on lainchan

Root my dick in your ass, faggot

SUDOHIDE YOU TURBONIGGER