Would using a fake credit card number get my account shut down on amazon

Would using a fake credit card number to get free amazon prime shipping get my account shut down/ip banned, i rather not give amazon any money to get free 2 day shipping or one day shipping if available, i live in a rural area thats an hour away from the biggest amazon ware house so amazon doesnt give me fuck all shipping i only get 5-12 day shipping down here and thats the fastest shit i can get. So i was thinking maybe if i make a new account and use a fake credit card generator i could possibly order shit when ever i wanted each time the trial runs out as i please.

Attached: icame.jpg (1435x1559, 571K)

how are you going to buy things with a fake credit card...?

Just make a dummy account and try it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make a $1 test charge and then credit it back. Most gas pumps do that to make sure the card is valid before it dispenses gas.

transfer money to the new account, that wont lead back to me?

also by free amazon prime shipping, i mean the trial accounts, i dont mean to actually buy the service.

Of course it will.

start the prime trial and then end the prime trial, you still get the 30 days of prime and they don't charge you for anything

use the same address, same credit card, whatever, all you need is a new email

Attached: 1519610023499.png (245x206, 6K)

can one start there trial again even if there credit card already did a trial?

Attached: brainletwojak.png.jpg (220x285, 11K)

Could you use the same email with a plus sign?

as long as it is a different amazon account with a different email, sure

you could when I did it

Give it back, J'Mala

Whynot pay14 bucks a mont you a nigger?

im poor

If you have a .edu email it's $50 per year for like 3 years. IDK if that helps you when you're poor. Also they give 1 month free trials you can literally cancel 15 minutes later and still have all prime features for the month (unlike Spotify and others). You may need a twitch account for the month trial, I don't remember.

>poor
>wants to spend all remaining money on amazon
>hasn't considered saving money

I sense there's a reason you stay poor

im a college neet, what do you expect. My family works there asses to get by besides on person, and thats my jewish uncle who works his ass off but hes smart with his fiances, along with flipping a broken house right now.
>inb4 im jewish
>inb4 get in the oven

not even i jew, just have a jewish like uncle whos greedy and nice at the same time.

>college neet

In college, doesn't understand what NEET means. The absolute state of college.

>My family works there asses to get by

My guess is they spend all their money without saving too. That would be where you picked up the habit.

Poorfag OP BTFO

>Using Amazon

Half of households in America have Amazon Prime.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

get a credit card from your mom retard