Guy at my work just handed in his notice because a female dev is fucking her manager...

Guy at my work just handed in his notice because a female dev is fucking her manager, she got into an argument with him and their manager gave him an ultimatum: leave or get forced out

The absolute state of fucking tech

Attached: 3BD26A43-BC0A-4F81-8818-68395B181F6F.jpg (229x220, 4K)

Luckily, educated and well earning adults are above pity childish gossip, right?

>be a wagecuck
>be surprised when you see cucked up shit happen to your co wokers

>doesnt work in an office environment

im still trying to decipher this sentence and im not esl

I'm glad that I don't
Is it really that bad?

>guy works at tech company
>female dev fucks manager
>guy and female dev get into an argument
>manager notices
>kicks out the guy

oh okay
this thread is more Jow Forums than anything, maybe Jow Forums

He works at a start up, been a dev for 8 years and tried to do something new but apparently all the team are beta as fuck

I'm a fucking autist, rarely talk to the people at work and since I joined 2 years ago I've seen dozens of employees come and go. There are packs, groups of people against each other constantly looking for weaknesses and then unloading on the boss to damage each other's reputations. Complete madness.

Ironically I keep getting promoted because I silently do my work on time and the leave. Now they're trying to dig up shit on me luckily there's absolutely nothing to find.

Some cunt was looking for me on Facebook, made me laugh.

Office work in crazy.

Heterosexuality was a mistake

not technology

isnt this illegal? doesnt your work have HR?

have you ever been to Jow Forums? With the constantly "MORE WOMEN MORE WOMEN" in tech stuff like this becomes on topic

Basically, their manager has done some shady shit in order to keep his job secure. The top guys dont care as long as he has hidden knowledge, he didnt say more than that

>male making complaints against a female in tech
the rules literally do not apply, dummie.

shady shit like what? im genuinely interested

We need more women in tech though. It's a male dominated industry.
The woman didn't do anything wrong, it's the manager who is doing something wrong.

>isn't part of a unionized workforce
>gets fucked

lol sounds like he got what he deserved.

We need more competent people in tech. Their gender is irrelevant

It's like 99% men to 1% women.
Men are keeping women out of the boys club and it's time to do something about it.

This. Just the fact the he (or she) thinks otherwise means he's probably a sub 90 IQ brainlet who shouldn't be in tech either.

No they're not you fucking retard

Attached: terry_gun.jpg (990x682, 49K)

Again i ask him but he doesnt really say! Ill see if i can get some answers out of him today

people like you are why Google is actively telling their hiring managers to not hire whites or asians.

What company??

No, women are CHOOSING to stay out.

How about we start with real gender equality, one that's *ACTUALLY* 99% men and 1% women, something like plumbing or oil drilling or construction, eh?