Why do you bother?

Hi Jow Forums,

I'm currently developing a new web app using Vue.js and Ember.js and it's just so efficient.

I see so many posts here with cucks arguing about best practices in dead languages like C or Java and I really don't get it. Don't you know you can instantly 10x your productivity just by switching to Node.js? Christ, it even scales automatically. Oh wait, you guys probably don't have any users on your app so it's probably not an issue for you.

Also, I don't see why you bother getting involved in CS when 95% of what you learn at uni is completely useless when you get to finally sit down and do web apps. You think you're gonna analyze algorithms at your average tech job? Think again lil 1x:er.

I don't know if you're just stupid or ignorant... or both. While you NEETs are arguing about what shitty "muh haskal" code is the best, I'm here deploying web apps in just a couple of weeks to my various clients straight from my favorite vegan café.

Anyway... you guys enjoy your functional algorithms, programming, and lack of income. I'm gonna sip this delicious vegan chai latte while I deploy this app globally with just one command, using NPM and Zeit.co.

Time is money user!

Attached: pepe10x.jpg (561x366, 18K)

Stupid frogposter.
I didn't even bother reading your post; I already knew it was fucking retarded and not worth my time.

Wow that completely invalidates my points user! Oh wait it doesn't...

>I'm here deploying web apps in just a couple of weeks to my various clients straight from my favorite vegan café.
very nice, must feel great user

>tfw go from nothing to a stylish, feature filled webapp in one (1) when using JS.

It's not appropriate for everything but damn it's comfy when everything just werks

Yet this board is filled with NEETs who love stuff that doesn't work BY DESIGN such as Arch.

You aren't even a code monkey, all you do is configure other people's frameworks.

Configuration Monkey. Leave the real programmers alone we have raw bits to craft.

>Yet this board is filled with NEETs who love stuff that doesn't work BY DESIGN such as Arch.
not even using arch, but I don't think you really know what you're saying

I used to hate on JS, brother. Then I had to use it seriously for my job. One day to get the majority of the big features working. The boss was impressed and I got a bonus plus some craft beer from him.

Are you seriously bashing me for doing less work for more money?

Pic related, mfw

Attached: feelsgoodnigga.png (800x670, 204K)

/thread

Best thing about being a web dev in the startup space is you can sip comfy brews on the job. Cheers user.

Anyone can trade their self-respect in for more money.

Oh you're such a hacker you think web dev is below you? You must be a real Mr. Robot user please teach me!

>my IQ is too low but I still make money
congratulations

Stay mad Configuration Monkey

Attached: serveimage.gif (600x487, 42K)

You think I'm fat? Haha right I probably get tons of more poon than any Jow Forums neckbeard.

Compare working in cafés with a MacBook to sitting at home on a ThinkPad.

>muh poon
>muh money

The absolute state of JavaScript boys low self esteem.

>fucking macfags
>real devs use haskal
>muh waifus

Yeah cause this doesn't seem like low self-esteem at all.

Real devs only program on a computer they made themselves, blessed by the holy power of Donald Knuth and Terry Davis.

Real devs only use a typed lambda calculus based language they wrote themselves.

Real devs build their own coffee plantation to supply the critically required caffeine into their systems.

>literally using a framework you didn't make
>literally drinking from a coffee store you didn't build
>literally using web protocols you didn't design

I bet you also take care of your wife's son while she's out on a date.

My coffee is Fairtrade certified so there's that.

fpbp

Explain more op.

Why is it efficient? I'm wondering in comparison to ASP.NET for example.

Where do I begin?

Does ASP.NET run in both the browser and the back-end?

Instant loss.

yahh, bbut like, c is so mucjh more "computery" than, i dunno, like, gay apps an stuf??+

>He isn't programming solvers for linear systems in C, with a Matrix format so obscure that calculating the transpose of a Matrix is a non trivial task
Not everyone here is a pleb.

It literally does.

what a savage lol

Attached: 1522061038896.png (1025x767, 1.03M)

>deploy this app globally

but it's a piece of shit app

this.