How does a laptop breathe if the fans are on the bottom and its placed on a flat surface?

how does a laptop breathe if the fans are on the bottom and its placed on a flat surface?

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Notebook-Pro-Unboxing-25.jpg (1600x900, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-the-fan-vents-on-laptops-usually-located-on-the-bottom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t.neverTookPhysicsBefore

stupid college grad smartasses

some space is probably being made underneath

you're the one asking dumb questions!

what if i put it on my legs
there are no dumb qiestions

Attached: Male-fertility-and-laptops-.jpg (2400x1020, 237K)

>there are no dumb qiestions
keep telling yourself that

>what if i put it on my legs
don't put it on your legs when you encode anime. btw notice the two copper radiators on top of op's pic. that's where air comes from.

i found this on the qoran website
quora.com/Why-are-the-fan-vents-on-laptops-usually-located-on-the-bottom
the guy says
>they have INTAKE vents on the bottom, and EXHAUST vents on either the side, or at the back
that makes sense then

you know what happens to warm air ?

It doesn't, most suffer from heat issues.
I always try to use mine on a cooling pad to increase airflow.

it makes the entire room hot
i own an amd dekstop

A lot of the time the fans actually pull air through the inside from vents in the front/sides, or even from underneath the keyboard (which seems like a terrible idea), and not through the bottom. Those blower fans make more static pressure than regular axial fans, so pulling air through restrictive narrow spaces isn't as much of a problem.

see those copper things on the edge
those are vents
they suck outside air in and output warm air
i mean unless you're using a macbook but you know what they say - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>they suck outside air in and output warm air
Well, you got it half right. The fans pull air from inside the laptop and push it out through those.

>The fans pull air from inside the laptop and push it out through those.
Well, you got it half right, The fans pull air from under the laptop or other inlets and push it out through those.

No, the laptop in OP's pic pulls air from inside the laptop.

Or hey, I could be wrong. The vents weren't obvious from OP's pic, but I guess it's got 'em.

The essence of my earlier point was that it doesn't both pull air from, and expel air out of, the same vent.

Attached: P1040790.jpg (1100x825, 331K)

That's the purpose of the feet and why they advise against using it on blankets and shit.

>there are no dumb qiestions
Wouldn't this imply that stupid people suddenly become not stupid while they're asking questions?

Attached: 🤔.gif (468x237, 1.52M)

That's the point, yes. That if you're willing and actively engaged in learning then you aren't committing the Cardinal dumbass sin of ignorance

There are definitely stupid questions though

this.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. (At least that's what my math teacher told me) The people that respond with aggressive, ignorant or whatever kinda comments are really the ones that should keep their mouth shut, imo, you are helping no one if you behave like this