Take a moment to think of something you enjoy using. Now how can it be improved?

Take a moment to think of something you enjoy using. Now how can it be improved?

>Bonus points for constructive criticism
>Electric boogaloo mode; provide 3 complaints and 3 ways of improvement

Attached: 1523822489496.jpg (1024x979, 72K)

b-brep...

Imagine the smell

I can smell it from here

Attached: index.jpg (260x194, 7K)

guys, what is the scientific explanation for wanting to smell a girl buttocks?

Cars

Attached: goddess_angel.webm (607x341, 1.28M)

delicious scent

Attached: 1280x720-R2l.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The internet.

Build all sites and services on ethereum and all content is hosted in a maidsafe-like active content redistribution network.

Sites can now never be targeted and pirated movies/games can never be taken down and your 'account' on all sites is an ethereum address, so no need for site-specific 'logins' anywhere.

>my dick
>improved by placing that woman's vagina on it

I want to fuck the farts out of that ass.

Failing to outgrow juvenile fantasies and being a virgin in your mid twenties

huuuh? what happened to that leg?

Attached: uhuSwz4.png (464x413, 212K)

white girls cant into ass

nothing, you're just stupid.

this except ethereum is not designed for this. For the content delivery layer I would use IPFS or swarm. I would use Ethereum for the backend where decentralized enforcement of program code execution would be needed.

BRAAAAPPPPPPP

I want to bury my nose so deep inside her anus that I can smell what she ate yesterday for lunch

>my cell phone

>complaint: must charge it nightly
>remove the need to charge it by improving battery and/or inventing true wireless charging

>complaint: touch screen keyboards suck
>have a malleable screen that can form contours and act like a blackberry keyboard
>maybe allow for thought based typing

>complaint: cannot perform all the functions of a desktop or laptop
>make the screen expandable and change the OS and mobile ecosystem to allow for more usability

This. You can't even see the cellulite or stretch marks.

Attached: nuMgEFJ.png (120x102, 14K)

>complaint: cannot perform all the functions of a desktop or laptop
>make the screen expandable and change the OS and mobile ecosystem to allow for more usability

Would be pretty cool if computers and phones had such an ecosystem where a phone could temporarily be put into the position of a PC and connect to a real keyboard and monitor and function like a PC to do lightweight work and having work folders that would be updated/synced between computer and phones in such a way that it doesn't feel like an afterthought. I see these "keyboards" and crap for phones today and it's so flimsy and gimmicky.

>Take a moment to think of something you enjoy using.
Jow Forums (as if)
>Now how can it be improved?
OP stops posting.

You're a dog.

ENHANCE

haha ya bro! spanish women and black girls arent as hot as these boards im meant to find attractive

Naw bruh black ass bitches be the phattest ass shit, bruh. Shit mang them latinos bitches ain't ass phat buh dey aight. Sheit.

I think you can already do that with Android. Not sure how useful it would be without major OS support though.

Fuck, I want bury my face into that ass and go to sleep in it.

Razer made a prototype they have showed off. Basically the phone became the trackpad

Windows Continuum?

And what do you want for 'lightweight' work? something that can't be filled by Google Docs/Drive, or Apple iCloud?

Attached: microsoft-lumia-950-xl-aangekondigd-microsoft-october-6-event-continuum-twitter-wider-1333x7501.jpg (1333x750, 130K)