Alright. What's umekana.ru, why is it tracking nearly every board on Jow Forums, who made the decision to let it do so...

Alright. What's umekana.ru, why is it tracking nearly every board on Jow Forums, who made the decision to let it do so, and how can I prevent it from harming my computer?

I'm using Chrome, because I'm an absolute plebian. This is actually my first time on Jow Forums. Made this thread on /b/, and someone recommended I come here... and also get uBlock.

So. What do you recommend, as far as changing my browser or its extensions?

Attached: umekanaru.png (939x623, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virustotal.com/#/file/0779e622ea54423bd3fc4ea205f056f8d74805447a16083c816e01255cf6be37/detection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chrome
>windows

Attached: ebin.jpg (336x476, 41K)

I wasn't kidding. First time on Jow Forums. Absolute plebian. If you recommend a different operating system, I'll switch.

I'm gullible.

... Actually no, I can lurk to find that out. Just... how do I prevent umekana in particular?

Try an adblocker, probably false positive.
adblockfast.com is the least glitchy and fastest.

It's not Jow Forums, it's a problem somewhere else on your computer. The domain supposedly attempts to download an EXE. Perhaps it leverages an exploit of some kind to automatically run. Assuming you're on the latest version of Windows+Web browser, you probably wouldn't be effected by it. Strangly, ICANN WHOIS has nothing on the domain it seems.

virustotal.com/#/file/0779e622ea54423bd3fc4ea205f056f8d74805447a16083c816e01255cf6be37/detection (File)

READ THE STICKY
and install gentoo

Switch to Linux.

I've seen the light.
I'm installing Gentoo.
You guys have changed my life.

Install gentoo/ubunru, lurk MOAR and then come back

Thread bad. Wish I could help but can't. Bye.

The world is run by jews who want your precious data so they can give you effective ads and start proxy wars between the US and Russia effectively killing people while still making money off of them.

Follow these steps to exclude yourself from the evil jewish plot:
>install gentoo
>use a non google browser that doesnt track you, ie waterfox
>use umatrix and ublock extensions
>kill yourself

Attached: 35653f5da146665d504bbc0ce1ff07b07a40c1c72a7a3b60f50b0a77b32c6a81.jpg (640x417, 44K)

Ubuntu = botnet

It's probably a virus on your PC, and it's not "tracking Jow Forums", it clearly says
>Domain: umekana.ru
My take is that it's a virus most likely trying to launch that site to download something, probably ransomware.

Linux is a kernel.

Install Debian
Use GNU IceCat, Firefox-esr or Firefox Nightly
Install the following extensions: NoScript, uBlock origin, uBlock matrix, https everywhere, privacy badger and user agent switcher
Welcome to the senpai.

>noscript, umatrix, and privacy badger
If you're this retarded please don't offer advice to others

What's wrong with noscript?
>inb4 it breaks websites :(

Those 3 extensions are redundant. umatrix can do everything the other 2 can.

Well, I actually don't use umatrix. The other two I do.

Noscript also does the same thing as privacy badger...

Attached: 1503354381927.jpg (800x580, 135K)

umatrix has script surrogation now? or are you just completely clueless and shitposting?

How is that different than globally blocking scripts from a specific domain?
And no I'm not shitposting. There is of course the possibility that I am misinformed.

>script surrogation
>globally blocking scripts
If you don't know what you are talking about, why are you making those claims?

>retard has internet right at his fingertips
>asks superfluous question anyway

they are functionally the same thing, just use different methods.
Using surrogate scripts for, let's say, some Google analytics script will have the same result as blocking all Google analytics scripts. In both cases, the script is not actually loaded.
I also have never seen a site that requires analytics scripts to be enabled to show content, so I'm not sure why you are so attached to surrogate scripts.

>the same thing
jesus christ, you are fucking braindead
>I also have never seen a site that requires
visit an asus product support webpage

now apologize and delete those posts, you liar

The sad part of this is that you're unable to explain how they are different. Calling me braindead isn't an argument.

>begging for spoonfeed
>perfectly clear "for brainlets" explanation on top 3 google search results
>still not admitting he was and is wrong about spreading misinformation as canonical
kys mah man