Shill me a non shit & cheap USB "soundboard" as my front audio jacks are fucked (audio leaking to mic)

Shill me a non shit & cheap USB "soundboard" as my front audio jacks are fucked (audio leaking to mic).

Currently looking at Hama 7.1 Surround HAMA-51620 , pic related.

Attached: hamma.jpg (460x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-External-USB-Audio-Sound-Card-Hot-Sound-Adapter-for-Speaker-Audio-Headset-7-1/32656641235.html
ebay.com/itm/322786820217
logilink.com/showproduct/UA0099.htm?seticlanguage=en
goransblogg691731424.wordpress.com/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMXY2MO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hama is just chink shit for 10 times the price:
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-External-USB-Audio-Sound-Card-Hot-Sound-Adapter-for-Speaker-Audio-Headset-7-1/32656641235.html

Don't wanna wait Ali's shipping time sadly.

Its shit.even worse than onboard ones
Get pci audigy 2

That will be worse than the onboard you're using now.
ebay.com/itm/322786820217
A bit pricier, but won't be shit. (Actually the output side is almost 'audiophile' grade)

Literally any will do. Get the cheapest you can find.

If you like buzzing that is.

just get a FiiO DAC

>paying more for a brand name
Get out macfags

i haven't owned a mac in my life, FiiO isn't a brand name any ordinary or even a tech enthusiast person knows. kys

Dumbest of cunts...

FiiO is an overpriced meme brand.
Everything they sell can be purchased can be purchased at minimum 50% cheaper buy simply not buying FiiO branded shit.

Will be used with Aiaiai headphones if that makes any difference (the gaymer fnatic version).

Get

Eastern Europe and seems like it isn't sold here.

Will this be good enough:
logilink.com/showproduct/UA0099.htm?seticlanguage=en
?

>ebay.com/itm/322786820217
>Ships: Worldwide
Is Eastern Europe on another planet?

No, from what I can see the seller is complete aids.
Is there something else you could recommend instead?

Would alternative brands really be as good quality though? Nobody likes getting cheap knockoffs.

I have pic related and is good.
Good sound and good mic quality but don't expect much

I got one that looks exactly the same but branded Delock for my old laptop, it works well.

How noticeable is the difference in sound quality with one of these compared to plugging by ear/head phones directly into my laptop?

goransblogg691731424.wordpress.com/

Do these things work across OSs? Can I use one on a WIN10 PC one day and Linux the next?

It may look fancy but might be just as shitty.
Just because it uses fancy components doesn't mean it's good.

OK, show me where you can buy the exact same things but half the price

Just go to a pc repair shop, they probably need to reflow the connector joints

I have that one (with no name on it) and it's pretty shit.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMXY2MO

I use this and I'm quite happy with the sound quality.

My son has autism and man.... you just don't mess with his sound, you know?

1m audio cable
2 bucks
Plug it on your motherboard I/O and tape the other end on the top of your case.

Faggot.

My own personal experience with this one follows...

I have a raspberry pi, the first model, in my bedroom being used as an internet radio. It's plugged into a shitty $30 Wal-Mart boombox with an aux jack. The onboard sound on the pi sounds like a bucket of turds even on that Wal-Mart junk. So I bought that, I forget why I thought it would get me better audio quality, something I read about the DAC being good and finding it on amazon via google. But when it arrived I plugged it in and it sounded excellent, better than the $1-3 Chinese crap ones I already owned. It also was made of metal and felt more durable. Justified the slight premium I paid for it vs the crap.

Sounds a fuck of a lot better than the onboard pi sound even on that shit boombox. As good as FM radio at least which is perfect for my needs.

stop using the front audio jacks then, you fucking moron

Don't buy them. Bought one on AliExpress I have a one and it sounds complete shit.

I also used the delock one. The only issue I recall was that it filled up the SD card of my raspi by spamming the syslog with warnings or something. So i had to create a syslog filter. My dad uses one with Windows and it werks.

This smsl at least makes kinda good products

Give an example rather than stating an opinion.

I have an 02+ODAC, and a Fiio E18. The e18 is fantastic for the $160 I paid for it. The JDS C5D is good, but it's not cheap.

Cmoy with an ODAC is a lot of bang for very little money.