What are your hopes for the next one?

What are your hopes for the next one?

Attached: downloadfile-4.png (189x376, 53K)

Just bigger. The screen is truly a thing of butane.

Attached: _DSC1651.jpg (6000x4000, 3.13M)

A screen on the front.....

and one on the back(animations/live wallpapers/custom skins)

Remove camera bump
Remove notch
Perfect phone

Good performance.

>iOS
>perfect
you retarded m8?

lol whats the alternative, android?
>literally a java virtual machine

At least it doesn't freeze the whole OS if an app freezes and isn't as fragmented as iOS

literally better than your shitty (((Google))) OS written in Java slapped on top of the Linux kernel. Linux != good when the supporting components are shit m8

Stop buying new smartphones. The one you have RIGHT NOW is more than enough for anything you will ever need it for.

>Android
>Not fragmented

Dude even Windows is less fragmented than Android. HP, Acer, Dell, Asus and I'd wager dozens more manufacturers build these things but at least Microsoft doesn't let them fuck around the OS as much as Google does. They even support the Surface line better than Google supports their Nexus/Pixel line

Battery turns to shit after 2 years

at my job, 95% of the problems with the apps we deploy occur on iOS. On android it literally just works, iOS is riddled with bugs, some of which only happen on one specific model. iOS isn't made for many different devices like android is, but it runs on quite a few very different devices -> problems all over the place

Tell that to developers these days who couldn't write efficient code even if they were allowed to use English.

It seems every other year some bullshit language comes out hoping to 'do in 3 lines what used to take 6' and nobody cares that it's 30% less efficient because everyone's buying new devices all the time anyway and all you nerds care about is 'this phone has 9gb of memory instead of iPhone's 4GB take that apple' instead of realizing they're literally the driving force behind the problem.

Oled screen front, epaper screen back, indestructible, faster than a $20K 2019 pc, 50MP 1.0 aperture quad cameras front and back, able to record 8K 240 fps and 2K fps slo-mo, 1 week battery, fully charged in 1 minute, slimmer and lighter than current iphone, integrated projector, $99, able to connect to multiple monitors and peripherals wirelessly. Easy.

yeah but any android app will work on basically any android phone without problems.
for iOS you literally have to rework your whole design for a single model. THAT is fucked up fragmentation.
Updated iOS on your dev phone? You first have to download this new XCode version from the slow ass apple servers - oh it comes with a new swift version - wanna automatically upgrade your code? Here have a few thousand new bugs!

Android:
Updated Android on your device? Deploy the same app you can deploy on any other android device, it WILL work.

or, iPhone X without stupid notch and regaining fingerprint reader.

No notch.

I personally prefer the portability of the SE.

An X within the frame of the SE with no notch would literally be perfect to me.

Attached: 1521250512139.png (394x450, 17K)

So it's fragmented for developers then. Unfortunately, the market doesn't respond to whose task to make the widget was most difficult, they respond with which completed widget is better for the consumer at the end.

tl;dr - nobody gives a shit about what's difficult for developers

>lagPhone

Attached: 1517865329435 (1).webm (640x290, 2.43M)

>no notch
>headphone jack
>sd card expansion
>removable battery
>linux as kernel with apple's environment
>unlockable bootloader with root access

most people use phones with contracts and providers don't list 7000 chinese android phones

>using facejew

sounds like you guys are just shitty programmers desu

yeah can't be possible that apple produces substandard products...

A second notch on the long edge.
For use in landscape mode.

I mean they're not perfect but they're better than lagdroids.

in my experience they're much, much worse.

Add another notch on bottom to make it symetric.

Hopefully it bankrupts that shitty toy factory.Oh who am i kidding,apple has an army of docile soyboys who will buy their godawful products no matter how bad it is,they aren't going anywere!