Tell me what you think of Louis

Tell me what you think of Louis

Attached: RfBodGakQVNNDNAl.jpg (592x317, 70K)

He's our Jow Forumsuy

I enjoy his attitude and his philosophy

i think Jow Forums is shit

He's our Jow Forumsuy, even though he is jew and he runs Windows on desktop.

Why would I think of Louis?

He is very sexy.

I think Louis is a pretty cool guy. Eh repairs apple products and doesn’t afraid of anything.

What you think of Louis ?

A jew? I thought he was a wop.

He bullied linus tech tips and doesn't afraid of anything

>A jew? I thought he was a wop.
-mann ending is most likely jew
and look on him, it is arab or jew.

>it
He. Fix.
t. ESL white nigger

There is no shortage of non-jews with "-mann" names. That's a German scheme, not a jewish one. The only reason lots of jews have it is because lots of jews came from Germany.

He's probably a wop who's great-grandfather was a german or something.

I don't know where his last name comes from but he said on one of his dreams that his family is from Sicily I think

Wendel is our lad.

Rossman is somewhere inbetween EEVLOG and LTT.

Not useless like linus and I appreciated his election night shit talking.

Yes, most of jews are germans, but it doesn't make them less jewish.

Are germanic jews less jewish than italian/spanish jews?

No retard, most people with German names are not jewish. The -mann suffix is German, not jewish.

Do you think Adolf Eichmann was jewish?

Louis will never be as successful as Linus, I doubt he will ever build his own kernel.

I bet Louis would mock you for suggesting that building your own kernel is a worthwhile use of your time.

I've never heard of spanish jews
I don't say that all people with german names are jews, I am saying that is quite high probability that that person is jew, especially outside of germany, since all jews left germany because of rapid climate change for jews.
>Do you think Adolf Eichmann was jewish?
You can't say for sure without looking on person. Or even better taking DNA sample, or how this shit works.
Anyway, it doesn't matter.

(Just for example, Stalmann - jew, Zuckerberg - most likely jew, Sergey brin - russian jew, Einstein - jew... )

Louis is jewish.

He's a cunt. But he's a smart cunt. Useful stuff on his channel for microsoldering and macbook repair.

>>I don't say that all people with german names are jews, I am saying that is quite high probability that that person is jew, especially outside of germany, since all jews left germany because of rapid climate change for jews.
Lots of Germans who weren't jews also left Germany. Somebody with a German name in America is not more likely to be jewish than not jewish. There is a FUCKTON of German people in America. German-American is the largest ethnicity there is in America.

Furthermore Louis is dark-skinned but German jews are pale. So plainly Louis is neither mostly German nor mostly German(jewish). He's most likely a Sicily nigger.

Kek

he's actually jewish. He's said so in numerous videos.

Link?

Louis is Based. No doubt about. I rekon just living in NY would suck the life out of you

I repair electronics, not as a main job but i have fixed boards on macbooks from g3 all the way to my 2011 MBA. Fact is despite all knoledge and tools things are getting harder to repair, things are more intergrated, schematics and diagnostics harder to find. So its not a growth tragectory you are seeing.

That and dealing with apples design decisions and customers BS daily simply results in [pic related]

Attached: man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-21424569.png (500x635, 186K)

Wendall will forever be Jow Forums's boy. Louis is okay but he has a habit of waffling on when he talks and being excessively pedantic.