170W under overclocking

>170W under overclocking

lel, why are AMD's APUs such shit?

youtu.be/6Rz_kk0H2ck

Attached: power.jpg (848x472, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/130409/Intel-Core-i7-8809G-Processor-with-Radeon-RX-Vega-M-GH-graphics-8M-Cache-up-to-4_20-GHz
tweaktown.com/news/46831/amd-teases-zen-powered-32-core-apu-hbm2-more/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pwnd. do you want to play fortnite with me now?

A channel shittier than LTT? Wow.

Attached: 1506236401570.gif (285x214, 1.99M)

Maybe because its gpu is 4x better than anything intel has

Attached: 1503856121352.jpg (682x787, 136K)

Ah yes
The messenger of the tech gods, youtube.com/ponchato

>poo in cpu
back to redit with you, shill

What the hell does power consumption have to do with performance? Why would that even matter?

Oh you're an Intel shill. Never mind.

umad?

Attached: chrome_2018-04-18_21-44-16.png (998x750, 349K)

nice pixels retard

>outperforms one specific video card in one specific game at one specific resolution which >98% of people don't even use
Hot damn, sure showed us AMD idiots huh?

Nice (not a) argument

>1280x720 bottom of the barrel settings
>let me pay all this extra money for a complete fucking waste of silicon that's totally wasted on desktop users and fucking worthless in actual demanding tasks, all the while wasting extra electricity as well
The only thing poozen is good for is abject poverty budget "muh minecraft" builds.

Hard to make an "argument" when no one can fucking read it

But user, minecraft is single core heavy
Are you saying Ryzen has better single core? wow!

>intel fags now care about resolution
Its so there is no cpu bottleneck, retard

You can read just fine it if you aren't a phoneposter

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Can you read this one?

Attached: 2200g gpuperf.png (674x674, 19K)

>Are you saying Ryzen has better single core? wow!
In a literal sense, yes

Attached: u=idiot.png (1274x688, 215K)

it no joke does (1/2)

Attached: amdryzen2700xsinglecore.jpg (781x767, 148K)

Attached: 8700ksingle.png (678x798, 33K)

A fucking $170 CPU beating one that costs literally twice as much, lol. Why is Intel such trash?

because intel cant into gpus

Raja will take care of that. Just you wait.

>seething poozen shills

Attached: 1521873670465.jpg (355x440, 130K)

Should we have done it in 640x480 low for you Intel?

>2018
>Overcocking
Fucking idiots

still mad

Attached: 2200g gpuperf2.png (675x674, 19K)

/thread
For office work, intel hd is the perfect solution
For any 3D use, below 1080p ultra max settings is worthless.
Poozen is awkward middle of the road garbage.

hehe b-b-blown the f-fuck out amdrones

Attached: killme.png (1920x1080, 862K)

>Beating an 8700K
Where is your God now?

>using integrated graphics

Attached: 1518845382774.png (211x239, 6K)

>Intel iGPU's havent actually gotten any better since the Sandy to Haswell jump, same as the CPU cores
lel?

5ghz intel needs more than 300watts for worse performance

/thread

as soon as I buy Jow Forums I'm permabanning all retards posting benchmark threads on Jow Forums

|
|>
|
|
|

>useless overkill for non-3D tasks
>useless underpowered garbo for 3D tasks
This is good why?
This doesn't hit the sweet spot for anything unless you're 12 or something and $300 is all you can afford from all your savings or bday money.

Intel cannot into drivers when it comes to vidya.

As shit as Amd is, Intel HD is literally unusable for normal consumer use because their driver is utter garbage.

why doesn't intel copy and paste us some more EUs

>wojakposting
>giving a fuck about iGPUs on desktop parts
every time I go into a marketing thread I lose brain cells and feel legitimately depressed about what Jow Forums has become because of you fucking shills

It's just crap performance full stop.
Otherwise compute scores would be close, but Intel is again left for dust when it comes to GPU compute form the IGPs.

It's not just crap performance, their software is diabolically bad. This is the same corporation that made their ssd firmware burn through the entire nand write endurance on their 5xx something ssds in a year. Forgot the model number, but I have 2 of them. Probably 520.

they have gotten better, however its all video decode and some acceleration, none of it for gaming.

video encode and decode isn't done on the EUs though.

Jow Forums is Jow Forumsamd's shitposting grounds because they can't do it on plebbit

Basically this. What's the power draw / (benchmark score)?

you are from reddit go back

Attached: 1504560195953.jpg (267x297, 24K)

I doubt anyone who uses a portable device will be overclocking. That being said, I use an AMD APU laptop for work, and owned one in the past, power consumption and driver issues will keep Intel ahead in that market.

Attached: IMG_20180416_230819.jpg (333x328, 27K)

>absolutely buttblased amdrone
go back

look for yourself

Still mad that AMD is better

Attached: 2200g gpuperf3.png (674x674, 18K)

How does that make you a brainlet?

Intel on suicide watch

Attached: 1506507630702.png (992x1043, 614K)

>720P

>need to flash vbios
>enable integrated graphics
I found a use for the iGPU guys, after 6 years

so?

>it's OK when Intel/Nvidia does it
This is for low end systems bozo.

Why are you too stupid to understand heat dispersion and nm

>thread about APU
>who gives a fuck about iGPU
I'm afraid you've already lost all the brain cells you had

ark.intel.com/products/130409/Intel-Core-i7-8809G-Processor-with-Radeon-RX-Vega-M-GH-graphics-8M-Cache-up-to-4_20-GHz

>mfw Intel UHD 630 is literally a name change from Intel HD630 because Intel thought UHD is more marketable than HD

>LITERALLY A NAME CHANGE
>and of course tech press doesn't even cover this
>imagine if fucking AMD did something similar
>everyone would go full ViceRoy Research level of retard

>Intel
>APU Load
?????????????????????

compares intel hd ready graphics with vega

and release a charts that shows the obvious
is this some reverse shilling?

Attached: 1522916359319.jpg (480x680, 40K)

He probably has Amazon referral links in the description.
Ive seen many people do it,shill for the one or other side and put the "winning" product in their description.
This works wonders for sales especially with many subscribers and the commission is just too good.

oh great yet another way to mislead people? great.....

>buy an apu
>WOW, WHY'S IT GOT AN IGPU
Gee, I fucking wonder.

>170W after OC
>high
The fuck are you smoking?

>720p is now too high of a resolution for Incels
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: t.JUSTnich.png (1002x1480, 1.25M)

This. My 3570k @ 4.9 draws 160 from the wall when just running blender.

This is exactly why I'm buying AMD products. I want to give my money to a company that innovates and tries to make big leaps instead of milking the same product for decades with bare minimum upgrades per generation. AMD tried to push multiple cores before but it didn't take since single-core programs are easier to do. AMD tried to innovate with Vega but game developers didn't move on from DX11. I can personally deal with having a slight lower performance if it allows me to vote with my wallet to get those innovations more popular. If they do then I'll see a great performance boost eventually.

I'm hoping some good alternative will come that allows me to replace my x230 Thinkpad, so that it would have AMD parts but still be as solid as now. My desktop already has 1700X.

I thought dota 2 should have 60 fps on old integrated videocards on max settings.

We'll still I'm gonna buy that Threadripper

Why is intel slower

Attached: slap i told you to wait.jpg (1327x1103, 540K)

>DDR4 2400
lol trash review

>is this some reverse shilling?
Literally every youtuber is a shill, that's how they make money. Are you just now realizing this?

Wow. Only 170 watts for a 4c/8t CPU AND a GPU? That's insane. That's as much as just the 7700k with a mild overclock draws alone without any graphics.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, OP.

Attached: q3 2017 market share.png (1201x733, 300K)

>hurr you should use memory that 99% of people don't have
You're the reason most benchmarks are shit and have no bearing on actual, real-life performance

Im

Just recently realized this from a person ith 200K subs.
It was so blatant it felt like im watching those 30 minutes tv sale "promotions".
The comments were something that really made me realize that these people are swallowing this shit as someone giving them a legitimate advice.
Just scummy behavior thats all.

>intLel is so shit and stagnated that their integrated graphics are a fucking joke
>now their high end CPUs are being blown the fuck out in both single and multithread performance by AMD and their cheaper prices

Attached: 1520613881962.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>comparing products against each other is scummy

the literal state of neo/g/

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)

So every single review website and every single youtuber is scummy? You're really putting GamersNexus or HardwareUnboxed in the same category as LinusTechTips?

I didn't say that you guys are literally putting words in my mouth.
Read my two comments.
The channel is called Mretaprime and they way he presented the video is to show that 1050Ti is a great card and they should buy it from his referral link in the description.
The tactics to show that the card is better than the Vega 8 is running APU with 2000Mhz RAM and shady emulator configuration which is laughable to say the least.

>hurr everybody is a gaymer like me
kill self child

Until we get SR-IOV on consumer cards, having an iGPU is the best option for running a pass-through Windows guest with an "actual" GPU for muh games while maintaining a Debian host for a mix of preference and muh university work (geophysics).

You could say that about 99% of youtube channels user.

Attached: 640px-Close-up_of_mole.jpg (380x285, 18K)

>better at igpu 720p 60hz gaming
Wtf i love amd now

Im willing to bet that benchmark is running at least 2xSMAA.
So you can drop the AA altogether and increase the resolution to 1080.

Amazing

>inb4 amd apu with built in hbm by 2020

I'd rather have 2GB of fast HBM L4 cache on a 7nm threadripper

tweaktown.com/news/46831/amd-teases-zen-powered-32-core-apu-hbm2-more/index.html

>2015
It was theoretical I believe, but very possible now desu. It would need a fuck huge cooler though.

Attached: 46831_01_amd-teases-zen-powered-32-core-apu-hbm2-more_full.png (1016x927, 370K)

>1.7Tflop gpu with 50w extra power budget
For $162 you cant beat that with a stick. Shame the price of quality boards and DDR4 for it...

>implying LTT isn't one of the shittiest, least reliable or accurate channels known to exist
Even that huge AMD fag who always bitches about Intel's golden samples is an objectively better source than Literal Cuck Tips

Attached: 1521873686389.jpg (468x510, 60K)

>huge AMD fag who always bitches about Intel's golden samples
>AMD fag
Here we go again.
The dude really is not an AMDfag. This should have been apparent to everyone the moment he trashed Vega.

Nah, he'll just poo in intels cpu