Are there any VPN's that aren't banned on Jow Forums? Seems like every one i try has every single IP rangebanned...

Are there any VPN's that aren't banned on Jow Forums? Seems like every one i try has every single IP rangebanned. Is this on purpose since Jow Forums is a datamining website?

Attached: CrxRG27VIAA5SAV.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO DISASSEMBLE

JOHNNY 5

>Buy $5 VPS
>Install openvpn/wireguard on it
>shitpost on Jow Forums

Why u vpn Jow Forums?

When I used to be pretty desperate to post I would try some free ones and I would say 1 out of every 30 or so worked, usually sluggishly.
Also found more than a few bans from Barneyfag.

Funny thing is, they could ban or block him fairly easily at any time if they just set those same ole 5 year old screenshots he uses to autoban upon detection, but never have. They often allow threads clearly designed only to bait him to stay up for days while coming back to ban him over and over as well. Because of this and a few other quirks i've noticed, i've come to believe they use Barneyfag as basically a controlled burn to easily find and eliminate most conventional VPN's so more damaging and less noticeable anons can't use them.

Anyways, back to the main point; only the freshest, usually paid for proxies will work.

Attached: barney hijack.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Because Jow Forums is a datamining site and i'd rather not have the things i say be recorded forever and used against me at some point.

All the well known ones are banned.

lol, I'm setting one up right now actually. funny seeing this as I scroll.

>Are there any VPN's that aren't banned on Jow Forums?
Yes, paid ones.

Paid ones are banned

Lol who gives a fuck kys kys lol

If I tell you it will get abused and banned.

Yeah, until its banned

>kys
12 year old detected

>datamining
um

If you meant whether 4chins will cooperate with cops if you threaten to livestream yourself shooting up a mini mall, that's kind of been the understood rules here for well over a decade.

I'm sure you're trying to sockpuppet or evade a ban, though.

>sockpuppet
fuck off back to wikipedia

You're not aware of hiro's reputation from 2chan and his relationship with Foursquare?

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk

>Is this on purpose since Jow Forums is a datamining website?
no, it's to stop spam obviously - buy a Jow Forums pass and you can bypass rangebans

oh also if you're worried about datamining I'm assuming you're on linux? anyway once you buy the pass via bitcoins block all google scripts on Jow Forums

They keep a record of all IP's and the posts those IP's make.

who does? and that's why you block google scripts and buy a pass for vpn usage

Jow Forums does. It's server-based. You post and your IP is logged by their server.

>buy a pass
>literally give hiro even more identifying info on you that he can sell/give to the ADL and others.

ok, so buy a Jow Forums pass with bitcoin and post via a vpn and block all google scripts but this is redundant if you're using windows

what identifiable info do you get from a throwaway email and a bitcoin transaction?

Bitcoin is easily traced, idiot.

ok so if I buy bitcoin for cash, have it transferred to a new wallet then buy my Jow Forums pass with it (which is the standard way of non retards getting bitcoin) how would it be traced?

I'm not arguing with a troll.

because you can't think of a single valid argument, also if you dispute this you'd be arguing with me so unless you stop replying you'd be arguing with me

The VPN I use has a few dozen or so ones that work. I'm sure as hell not saying what they are because then every idiot will flood to them to post their cp bullshit in /tv/ or shitpost in Jow Forums.

90% of them are region banned, meaning you need a Jow Forums pass to use them.

Yeah, they do that on purpose so people have to buy a pass and give them money and info on you.

no, they do that to stop spammers, and I've explained in this thread how to buy one whilst giving them 0 additional info

Only an idiot would pay Jow Forums to not spy on them.

Or a shill.

not being spied on is easily worth £20 a year, unless you're unemployed

I dont care what they do it for.
I'd never in a million years pay for a pass considering how random/often I get temp banned for dumb reasons.

temp bans don't void a pass

go away, shill.

nice strawman

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk

if you follow my advice the fact Jow Forums is spying becomes meaningless

Pathetic scumbag.

jesus christ get an actual valid point or stop replying

>if you follow my advice the fact Jow Forums is spying becomes meaningless
What?!

He's a shill.

Kind reminder that Jim Watkins, the man who ran 2ch together with Hiroshimoot, started logging every single post on that other channel *the very day* he acquired it.

This is a fact.

Now, whether hiroshimoot does this too is yet unknown, but highly likely.

Attached: scream.jpg (768x960, 141K)

There are really people stupid enough to think bitcoin transactions can't be traced? That was the whole point of the blockchain.

and you're trolling for (you)s

see that would be so difficult to trace it wouldn't happen unless you're posting bomb schematics online

>This is a fact.
and you know this.... how?

>being this new/shill

>having an opinion with nothing to back it up

How can I defend myself from the yellow menace then?

>wasting my time arguing with you trolls

that's literally what you're doing

it's to prevent ban evasion
that said, my VPS works, not that i do anything to get banned. it was useful when visiting china though

If you care that much just buy bitcoin, then transfer it to monero, then back to another bitcoin wallet.

I don't understand why it matters if you're trying to post from a proxy or not if you have a pass.

If the poster violates a rule, they can take action against the pass, not his current IP.

Attached: 1383610582919.jpg (200x195, 20K)

someone who could afford it could just buy another pass and post from another proxy

I don't use it anymore but my server I used to post from and it didn't require I had a pass. I'm not sure why, I guess the IP was residential?