What's the best drone for the money? I need at least a 2-axis gimbal, preferably 3

What's the best drone for the money? I need at least a 2-axis gimbal, preferably 3

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/1047/which-is-correct-you-and-i-or-you-and-me
english.stackexchange.com/questions/1133/should-i-put-myself-last-me-and-my-friends-vs-my-friends-and-me-or-my-fri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ryzen 2700x with gentoo

Everywhere scenic I go theres a fucking drone now. People can’t live in the moment antmore they need drone footage. Go die in a fire dronefag.

>People can't live in the moment antmore they need drone footage.
And my plan is to profit from this.

get a helicopter a cameraman and an assortment of lenses for him to use

Spbp

Why do so few diy have gps?

Expensive.

wat its less than 20 bucks how poor are you

Bullshit. Adding gps with fly to waypoint is crazy expensive for diy.

unironically the drone you build yourself

In that case how do I into gimbals?

Because most people building their own are building racing drones, which don't need GPS. Building your own photography drone just doesn't really make sense, DJI has won that sector.

Attached: IMG_20180415_121006~2.jpg (2592x1944, 677K)

What would be the cheapest photo-drone that isn't a waste of money?

Second hand/refurb Phantom 3.

What about Mavic/Spark?

Not as cheap, but also solid options.

>DJI
Enjoy being a traitor. They've already been outed by your American security and intelligence agencies for spying and sending back pictures to China

>your American

Who says I'm American?

>spying and sending back pictures to China

Oh noes, the Chinese government will see my friends & I chilling at the beach!

>tfw these cost $1000 in your yuropoor country

>not american
>incorrectly use "my friends and I" in place of "my friends and me"
You are not fooling anyone, user.

>>incorrectly use "my friends and I" in place of "my friends and me"
>You are not fooling anyone, user.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or just extremely dumb.

lrn2english

You.... you do realise that 'my friends and I' is the correct English? And that 'my friends and me' is incorrect? You could say 'me and my friends', but 'my friends and me' is something your primary school teacher should've taught you not to use.

You do realize that you are fucking wrong, user? That's incorrect usage case for "you and I". "You and me" isn't inherently incorrect - there are plenty of use-cases for it. For example, your own fucking sentence.

>you do realise that 'my friends and I' is the correct English? And that 'my friends and me' is incorrect?
You are wrong, you hypercorrecting softhead. Again, learn the language you speak.
english.stackexchange.com/questions/1047/which-is-correct-you-and-i-or-you-and-me

I never said 'you and...' anywhere. Learn to read.

Learn to read the examples you link to ensure they are actually relevant. Try this one instead.

english.stackexchange.com/questions/1133/should-i-put-myself-last-me-and-my-friends-vs-my-friends-and-me-or-my-fri

Sauce plox

Xiaomi's 4k drone, probably.

>Learn to read the examples you link to ensure they are actually relevant.
Heed your own advice, user. Hint: subject vs. object. I bet you are the type to misuse "whom", too.

How can be one person so fucking retarded?

How can people be so autistic over grammar in a thread about drones?

Fukken sold. Thanks. To hell with DJewI.

Just a gimbal frame/motors from hobbyking