Im dead inside and hate all my friends. What linux os should i use?

im dead inside and hate all my friends. What linux os should i use?

Attached: 1524106428944.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

im in a similar situation, all i have is my friends but due to my jealous nature and pent up spite im starting to hate them, there is also the fact that they are on the political/ideological opposite end of me and they like to buddy up over that against me. actually every time im with them it feels like theyre all consciously working against me in any way at all, just those little things you can sort of pick up on. theyre starting to hate me too.

i use void.

arch linux it is

If you manifest this, Slackware is for you. If you pretend all is well IRL, Mint.

Ubuntu, it's almost gay enough for you.

Attached: 49f0a2a70b1d10f6d3993b3861eba7a8.jpg (400x518, 34K)

what does this have to do with sexuality

Sorry, I was trying to be mean. Nevermind.

I've lived a life of solitude and depression for the past year after I quit my job, subsisting off the occasional development contract, ebay re-selling, and cryptocurrency trading.

I use arch

im curious. Do any of you play video games? If so what?

i3 gaps

thank me later

this is really for this guy

i mean this guy

Void Linux to match the void in your heart

Right after I quit my job I obsessively played LoL for months... almost the only thing I did. I wanted to get back into coding and tinkering but I was too addicted to LoL to do anything else so I sold all my accounts but my original since it has some rare skins and I poured money into it since 2011.

Since then I haven't picked up another computer game partly in fear of getting addicted. I am a bit of a nostalgia fag so I have a CRT which I use to play N64, melee, and xbox 360 games

build linux from scratch you faggots. if you already hate systemd you might as well just compile everything yourself. fuck security updates and package managers unless a. you’re running a server or b. you program and need dev builds

>no indiana jones OS

someone start working on this please

this but completely unironically

im not that smart

based indy poster

Wow this is a great question.

I think the answer is Mint whether or not he lets on.

I mean, void sounds edgy, but it's too much caring for someone dead inside.

>I mean, void sounds edgy, but it's too much caring for someone dead inside.

this is a solid answer