Hi guys! Russian's here

Hi guys! Russian's here.

Since our government has made a lot of webistes unavailable in an attempt to ban Telegram, do you happen to have a vpn account for me?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 21.51.09.png (844x728, 127K)

Russia is basically becoming a much poorer version of china

Tor

Attached: 10000px-Tor-logo-2011-flat.svg.png (10000x6046, 854K)

Go back.

> do you happen to have a vpn account for me?
No.

No, use proper open-source Messengers like Wire.

Also, did lie. Telegram works just fine in Russia.

> did lie
You have to go back, too.

I am not talking about messengers, I don't use them. Mozilla Extensions, github, many other website is not working because a lot of ip addresses have been banned. This why I need vpn.

protonvpn. it's free

that's *clap* what *clap* you *clap* get *clap* for *clap* hacking *clap* our *clap* election.

I'm russian too and am not going anywhere, sweetie.

whyclappostatallifyoucan'tdoitright?
also i can't tell if you're being serious but libdems are pushing this russia shit to distract from the fact that they fucked over the substantive candidate for a widely disliked career politician and lost because they couldn't run a campaign for shit

>Russia
What a joke

fucking google emojis i swear to god
guess i can't clap post right either

you sound like an american lady, sweetie

emojis generally don't work on here

Just get the cheapest RamNode vps and set up openvpn on it.

Newfag.

Oh shit a Russian hacker, put on your cool face or he will haxxorz you.

>he can't afford life in Great Russian Federation
lmao u poor dude

>OP begging for a vpn because the government cucked their citizens and he cant even afford one himself
Sounds real great vlad

I mean, Russia isn't some innocent angel, but no, they did not hack the election.

don't worry.
I sold all my russian stocks. Russia can be deleted now

Actully telegram work ok in here. It didnt work in weekend. But now it work again without VPN.

Иcпoльзyй HOCКИ, ниггep.

fake news, even Telegram itself is working
/thread

started using gboard recently and apparently it has its own shitty normie emojis where the LG stock keyboard had good old fashioned unicode emojis that werked on everything

no one gives a shit about this botnet, you cucksuckin mongoloid

change your DNS server and/or use a proxy. you don't even need a VPN for that, prolly.

They wouldn't work on Jow Forums as well, newfag.

>a much poorer
Emmm I'm not sure about it, why are we poorer then China again?

>Telegram works just fine in Russia.
Not really, today it was impossible to use it without proxy-servers.

I use proxies instead of vpn for it, most of the websites I use weren't afficted by RKN's madness.

Can someone redpill me on why Russia and Iran want to ban Telegram? The obvious answer is that they want more control, but that argument falls short when they don't give a fuck about other secure messaging apps like WhatsApp (which is encrypted by default), Signal, Wire etc

So why do they wish to ban Telegram specifically? Do they know something we don't, is the West harvesting all data from people's conversations and has the potential to gain intrigue from Russia/Iran?

maybe i haven't tried before because i'm not retarded, ever think of that?

Why did you Russians work so hard to elect Trump? Hitler didn't work out so well for you last time.

Why exactly can't you make one yourself?

Yes

Пpoщe вceгo apeндoвaть BЧC и нacтpoить eгo caмocтoятeльнo.

use tox, блядь

Gotta love how when gubments ban communication software and such they usually never ban Jow Forums.

Because FSB is afraid of a new cryptomoney Pavel Durov is inventing.

At least they said so today

Telegram explicitly refused to provide encryption keys to fsb

Also, right now Iran doesn't want to ban Telegram, it's the only social network they have

Also WA, Signal and Wire don't have any popular channels which criticize the authorities

>no sweatshop industry

Chinks are getting paid to make shit for other countries, Russia is much more economically isolated. You can't have a decent growing economy if you don't get any economic gain from other countries.

just use encrypted irc you retard