Jow Forums ftp server

is installgentoo down or something? I saw the thread yesterday but none of you faggots said anything about it.

If not, I need to get some practice exams/questions for net+ and sec+

I'm not a fucking idiot so I'll post some of the practice exams for net+ that I found on google.

davidlprowse.com/pdfs/n10-006-practice-exam.pdf

gratisexam.com/comptia/n10-006/CompTIA.Passit4sure.N10-006.v2015-03-28.by.Aaron.155q.pdf

Attached: 4b5.png (680x545, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/9780789754738/samplepages/9780789754738.pdf
cecs.org.za/images/CompTIA-Network-n10-006_examobjectives.pdf
freepracticetests.org/documents/CompTIA-Exam-SY0-301-Practice-Quiz.pdf
ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/9780789748294/samplepages/0789748290.pdf
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Bookz
ia.signal.army.mil/studentDownloads/StudentGuideComplete (v 4.1).pdf
gocertify.com/quizzes/comptia/
gcgapremium.com/security-labs/
github.com/EbookFoundation/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md
github.com/wtsxDev/Machine-Learning-for-Cyber-Security
ia.signal.army.mil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interests

Bumping with more links:

ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/9780789754738/samplepages/9780789754738.pdf

Net + Exam Objectives:
cecs.org.za/images/CompTIA-Network-n10-006_examobjectives.pdf

Sec + Practice Exams:
freepracticetests.org/documents/CompTIA-Exam-SY0-301-Practice-Quiz.pdf

ptgmedia.pearsoncmg.com/images/9780789748294/samplepages/0789748290.pdf

A lot of this shit is older so eh.

Another good resource when looking up books/pdf general stuff is by using irc's books channel. Read up on that here:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Bookz

LOL MILLITARY needs to add a security exception, but this one seems to be the most in depth that I've found using googlefu thus far:

ia.signal.army.mil/studentDownloads/StudentGuideComplete (v 4.1).pdf

I also have some net+ and sec+ books and other stuff I got from the Humble Bundle a buddy allowed me to download off of. I could reup those as well if there's interest

As usual, reddit is also a good resource for stuff. Jow ForumsCompTIA for more official methods, if you look at some of the poster's links that they provide.

Here's a website I found off the reddit with some practice stuff.

gocertify.com/quizzes/comptia/

Goes without saying but:
www.cybrary.it

Great fucking place to get started down that path.

Useless fucks.

Someone needs to start another FTP if this shit is actually broken,

OP is a man who desrves respect

One thing that I wanna request from anyone here is practice with some of the hands-on labs for sec+.

I have a copy of Cisco Packet Tracer I can upload maybe? That is helpful for practicing labs for Net+ but the only sec+ labs that I could find was here:

gcgapremium.com/security-labs/

Just don't go anywhere else on the website because they're charging $30 for shit that's on the web for free.

>why isn't there any n-007 exam stuff for net+ op?

It's not even released yet. Additionally, the only difference between these is that 007 includes cloud computing concepts. So you can prep using the same resources.

Someone's got to deliver still. Thanks.

Oh yeah github is also a thing for resources.

These are in general programming focused, but there's other shit like upper level math that you'll probably want to take a look at if you want a 6 figure job.

github.com/EbookFoundation/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md

This one is more cybersec oriented

github.com/wtsxDev/Machine-Learning-for-Cyber-Security

which military is that lol
it's mil domain but i've never heard of them

>army.mil
Anything army.mil is US.

Once again, the US falling behind the cybersec race. No wonder you hear stories about people being able to scrub cc and pi from Google regularly.

maybe they wanted for people to learn from it?

Do it yourself you lazy fuck.

I would but I'm fucking broke.

There's a reason I'm posting materials to study for the most basic networking exam out there. Because I don't have a job with income that will let me host an ftp.

I know there's plenty of faggots here that actually make a salary that can pick up the torch.

Otherwise, it honestly seems like a fun project to do. If no one does, I think I will.

>Blah blah blah Battalion Cyber Leader College

They have an interest to make money off of students taking a course to do it. Sure they want people to learn, but I don't think they intended for everyone else to learn without paying for one of their degrees first.

hmm, maybe so. i mean in europe they fund universities and private educational institutions to prepare learning material that is available for anyone for free. every now and then i come across pdfs of these projects. haven't seen them in english, though.

You have a point. Might just be out there because they don't give a fuck.

If you find em (pdfs in non-english), post em. I'd like to know about those too if no one makes an FTP.

Also, their website is XHTML...holy fucking shit.

I knew it was bad but this is embarrassing.
ia.signal.army.mil/
From what I can tell, when you click on their courses, they don't have it open to everyone. They want you to be at that campus or at least have some distance learning program with them.

Just goes to show, as long as you have the .mil URL, they think that's the BEST way to deter people from owning their shit / who would hack something that's literally only for students (you know, like anyone who wants to find out how many people are going into the US cybersec field, and gather an average rate of expansion. There's no reason any anti-us organizations would want to do that at ALL)

Last bump. RIP FTP

cyb/sec general has one, right?

You're right. I'll put it here for posterity. Can't vouch for it until I look throught but it seems like it has a lot of stuff. Maybe not as much as installgentoo has but still. Thanks!

ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/Books/Cyberpunk/

you can upload to it too iirc