Can't use python scripts on PCs that doesn't have python downloaded

>Can't use python scripts on PCs that doesn't have python downloaded
Why should i use this instead of C again?

Attached: AIU.png (174x247, 78K)

You shouldn't.

C is a fine language for nearly all applications assuming you don't need ridiculous amounts of abstraction (ML, AI, etc)

Why use windows over linux?

>what are portable builds

>PCs that doesn't have python downloaded
so you mean only normalfag windows PCs? Why do you care about those?

>cant use C on PCs that are on a build target different than what the developer built for

>can't use C source code on PCs that don't have a C compiler installed
>can't use binaries compiled from C code on PCs of a different architecture than the binary
>can't use binaries compiled from C code and dynamically linked on PCs that don't have a libc

All software requires a sane environment to run in. If you can't trust the user to provide that environment, you package the environment with your code regardless of what language you're using. In C's case, you compile tons of different binaries and include a statically linked libc in each of them if you can't trust the user's computer to have the right environment. In python's case, you include a python interpreter with your code.

>can't use C programs on PCs that don't have libc downloaded
Why should I use this instead of ASM again?

Because C programmers are fucking gay.

>C programmers are fucking gay
I'm sorry you're getting fucked, gay.

kangas r qt

he's probably an HTML "programmer"

>can't use binaries compiled from C code on PCs of a different architecture than the binary
Well yeah but this is why we all use x86 now.

It has actual programs.

i-is that kengaroo rubbin it's hands?

Sorry that Windows is a piece of shit m8

You can either compile the python script into a binary or create a package. If you don’t know how to do either of those things I doubt you will be able to do anything remotely useful with C either.

confirmed "hobbyist" not working in the industry

>using python on windows
>not on a unix-like system
>EVER

>actual programs.
Like you have (((actual))) balls.

>C is portable bro!
>just write a compiler bro!
>just write a translation layer bro!
Thompson and Ritchie are fucking hacks.

>Thompson and Ritchie are fucking hacks.
You suck your mother's dick with that mouth?

Oops, I meant to referrence this faggot

Have two (2) entire (You)s. (You) know full well that C is only a godsend because of the literal decades worth of hard work that was done by other, smarter, wiser people for your stupid ass.

Not him, but this is a genuine problem with many languages. If I actually want to sell an application, or produce an internal business app, it needs to be easily installed on Windows.

C isn't a useful answer, because actually using a UI in C is a poor experience.

I feel like you're down to Javapoo and new memes such as Go.

>javapoo
Indians write shit Java code too.

This whole cross device/access permission thing was one of the motivating reasons why Java was invented in the first place.

>C is only a godsend because of the literal decades worth of hard work that was done by other, smarter, wiser people for your stupid ass
Everything in tech is built on the shoulders of giants. Make your own language, and have it take off, faggot. C is still used today, over four and a half decades later. Kys

you can use py2exe

this

You can do be arbitrarily abstract in C. What the hell? It just doesn't have muh syntactic sugar.

>doesn't realize what he's downloading when his gaymes ask for MSVC redistributable

Attached: 1510495208148.jpg (659x1200, 435K)

>can't use hammers in places where there aren't any nails
>lmfaoing at you hammer users, why would I use this

This is you

I think you are chasing the wrong problem.
Of course, if you rely on complicated libraries to ease your job, you'll have to bundle them.
Python's easiness to have stuff done comes at the price, the price being the whole library it uses.
If you do something useful with a C program instead of a "hello world", you would need libraries as well that you'll need to package anyway.

If what is troubling you is the fact that you sell "source code" in the form of editable files, you can convert bytecode to a "fake" executable.

Anyway, any good size project will need several components, if they are well thought, they will be easily decoupled and you can have all the heavy lifting done in pure C libraries, the GUI done in python source file (bonus points if you sell it in source form to allow customization) and the "glue" logic done in python library without providing the source.

>Install.exe
>contains Python run code
oh wow, that was fucking hard.

And in which language are the frameworks written you use for ML/AI?
Right, C or C++. Python is just a wrapper for the functions provided by these frameworks. It could be easily substituted with another scripting language. In contrast there is no substitute for C, when you need top performance

>what is pyinstaller

Just use C++ with Qt instead of Javapoo

that is the reason why javascript dominates them all, even though nobody wants to admit it.

yet libc implementations are different and system interrupts are not universal