10/10 girl asked me to fix her laptop

>10/10 girl asked me to fix her laptop
>fixed it
>found pictures of her and her bf in windows 10 pictures app

Fucking chads mang.
This happens every time...

Attached: 1524095826039.png (657x527, 29K)

Post the photos you pathetic frogposting faggot.

She is a frog so the pic is related.

Well as long as you get paid for your services, it shouldn't matter to you.

why did you need to open the photos app to fix it?

lmao of course you don't
For family, friends of friends and teachers in schools you're always just the computer guy that fixes everything

tell me at least you got paid

The live tiles probably

because you agree to do that shit for free, don't be a spineless cuck

oh ya i forgot normies dont remove those

because he's a perv, and he needed a fix himself.

>Not getting paid
>Not haxxoring her webcam
You brought this upon yourself.

well for family I just do it because that's what you do for your family, nothing wrong about that
But I always hated that in school I was always more or less in charge of the technology, and if I couldn't fix I got frowned upon and gave me worse oral grades

>10/10 girl asks me to fix laptop
>Notice while she's showing me issue there's 14GB in PIctures folder
>Fix laptop and sneakily copy photos
>14GB of pictures of her dog

>10/10 girl asks you to fix her laptop
>go through her private shit
With that attitude you wouldn't have had a chance anyway.

She was probably more of a 6/10 anyway.

>fixing shit for free
i can't believe i share this board with doormats like you

Any girl that asks me to fix her laptop she is paying me with all her photos, videos, documents, browsing logs, passwords scraped from all websites and anything of value pulled from photorec and recuva and a free RAT installed if I have time. And if I don't find r-rated stuff I'm photoshopping their pg photos into blacked scenarios and posting that shit to the internet for all eternity. This is expected and honest to dog I think some girls get off knowing I'm looking at their photos.

Attached: Anime Fight (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

got some to share?

There's nothing wrong with fixing shit for free, the problem is if you act like it's nothing, a no effort job.
If you act like it's nothing, she will think it's nothing and that you deserve nothing in compensation. This is the problem with virgin boys, they are all to ready to ingratiate themselves with girls by doing favors acting like it's nothing and then they cry because the girl doesn't notice the effort they are putting in trying to be helpful and she goes and dates some chad instead.

Be realistic. Don't say "I'm going to charge you $50 an hour", don't even bother with saying you'll do it for nudes or sexual favors, be happy to help but make it clear you are making time to help them out.

She talks to you only to have a guy who can fix her laptop for free

Don't listen to this faggot. Straight up tell her what it will cost her, even something nominal like $20 per hour. If she's really into you she won't mind paying the money.

/10 girl asked me to fix her laptop
>>fixed it
How much did you charge her?

>There's nothing wrong with fixing shit for free
If you do that you're either a. a sneaky motherfucker and you steal her nudes and passwords or b. a doormat.
Unless a girl (or a man for all that matters) has done a favor to you first, fixing their shit for free is not acceptable.

Here's the way to do:
>Say you'll a take a look for free
>Give advice for free
>Charge as soon as you actually sit down and do anything
If they're too tight to pay, they will at least know enough (from your advice) to attempt to fix it themselves.

no they won't lol trust me i've tried it with friends, they can't even understand the concept of ad blockers they won't be able to fix anything

This, 90% of people are dumb as rocks and it's a miracle they can breathe without assistance.

nice
did you get to pat the dog?

She asked you because you're a "nice guy", tell her your fee or ask her if she's buying you dinner.
Shuts her up, then tech-pajeets next on her list

Attached: 1524245094146.png (533x536, 351K)

When they suffer, they learn.

Tell that to all the repeat black inmates.

> gave me worse oral grades
Is that like oral herpes?

You defrag her laptop with a click
He fragments her brain with his dick

>either scum or doormat
>only returning favors is acceptable = nobody does favors
Are you a psycho or sociopath user?

Attached: 3.png (278x316, 223K)

Stop being such a nice guy (ie beta cuck). Try asking a girl a favor that takes the same effort than fixing a laptop takes and see if she agrees.

Kys

Lolololololololol