Owning a pitbull should be illegal

Owning a pitbull should be illegal.

Pic not really related at all

Attached: CaucasianOvcharka-Julius.jpg (800x532, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KSY6gYa1ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should it be illegal?

I agree.

Why?

dog

nanny state, "if some people are bad owners, nobody should have the breed"

That is what I thought but I wouldnt mind going into a bit more depth then that. It seems that there should be more to it then just that.

dogs
shit tier animal

Attached: 1523606031039.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I imagine if either poster checks the thread they'll defend their side so hopefully they can elucidate it to you

They were bred to kill
Cats are for gays

weiner dogs were bred to kill

only a faggot would say that

Lots of other dogs were bread to kill as well, other dogs, as a matter of fact, can do it more efficiently as well so that doesn't exactly answer my question to you, does it.

Maybe you are just a pussy who is scared of a fucking dog

pit dogs were bred for violence
not for hunting or protecting stock from wild animals, not for guarding your home, they were literally bred specifically for the purpose of maiming the fuck out of things in the goriest way possible
for centuries they would fight to the death then the survivor would breed the most violent female then their even more violent offspring would repeat the process and so on for hundreds of generations, obviously that much selective breeding would have an effect on them.
there is a reason why pitbulls have more attacks on humans than the next 10 highest breeds combined.

>but its just becuz they have bad owners #notAllPittbulls #notAllOwners
i know that most of the people who own pitbulls are niggers and white trash so obviously that doesnt help but even when you control for that and have them in a perfect environment they are still far more likely to snap than other breeds

>but Ive had my dog for years and it has never bit anyone!!!
"not all X are like that" fallacy, just because you can point to some exceptions to the rule doesnt negate the average

>chihuahas ae actually more violent!!!
we all know they are nowhere near as dangerous as pitbulls, dont be a fucking retard

it doesnt really matter what anyone says though, no pittbull people are ever going to change their minds about this, they will just continue posting pics of their pittbulls in silly poses on facebook with sarcastic captions about "yeah guys, he is a total killing machine XD" until the day their baby or themselves gets mauled and they have a cry about "how could this happen?"

there is a lot of SJW's who are really into them, I guess there is an overlap between pittbulls and refugees/niggers/minorities so they can never admit that some living creatures are inherently more prone to violence than others or else that would give the racists a platform to stand on and use against them

you can go on /an/ if you want a more detailed explanation about why pittbulls are bad

Accurate but wasted efforts. They will always find excuses.

yeah, i dont get why
they are usually hardcore lefty's who believe in evolution but then will refuse to believe that a specific trait specially chosen by human breeders could be passed down and enhanced through the generation
we can literally see differences in certain dog breeds height, weight, body structure etc even from just 50 years ago but they wont believe hundreds of years of ultraspecific breeding can pass down certain instincts

also on the evolution of dogs body structures, go and google german shephards from 50+ years ago vs now, they literally bred them to have a crooked spine so now their back legs are all fucked and they are prone to hip injuries and also look shitter compared to the past
shit sucks man, imagine being twice the weight nature wanted you to be and having a non stable spine on top of that

Australians fucking explain yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KSY6gYa1ow

The only other time I felt this way was watching tim and eric but they caused it on purpose.

Attached: 2date(3).gif (100x93, 36K)

reminder pit grabbers are gun grabbers in disguise and any red blooded american should shoot dog hating libtards

Attached: 1526264717948.jpg (384x384, 36K)

REMINDER
Pitbulls are the Niggers of the dogs

Attached: 4.jpg (334x350, 14K)

no step

Attached: 1436974090155.jpg (960x1280, 358K)

Proud member of the white race?

ok tyreese, I wont fuck witcha dog nigga aight?

I kno yu wan me
yu kno I wan cha

Attached: mr_tranny.gif (400x426, 41K)

Attached: 10_pics_40828_1194511843.jpg (500x333, 43K)