Ebay auction

>ebay auction
>6 bids
>15 watchers
>2 days left
Is shit about to go down?

Attached: sweating pepe.jpg (540x511, 54K)

Probably in the last hour. It's why I schedule all my listings to end on Sunday evenings.

not for another 47 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds unless you're dealing with complete amateurs

I'm pretty sure writing a script to snipe people with 1 second left is illegal.

Last hour is when shit go down hard so be prepared nigger

>not sniping them by hand with 3 seconds to go

this
OP get the fuck ready nigga, pucker up that ass and bring out the fingerless gloves

>that awful feeling when you're outbid at the last second

Attached: 1216509915590.jpg (796x712, 31K)

use JBidwatcher my dude

I used to have multiple accounts to drive up bid prices on people who would have the autobid feature enabled.

Good times.

People who bid before the absolute last minute are retards. They will not win.

I snipe by hand within 1-3 secs of the thing ending, given I have a decent internet connection. I've only been beaten once.

dad?

Always bid during the last ten seconds. Auctions are supposed to bring out the worst in people, but it only happens if people bid competitively leading up to the end of the auction.

Let's say you see a gizmo and think to yourself "I wouldn't spend more than $15 on this" and so you place a bid for $15. Hours later, somebody beats your bid and now the top bid is $15.50, so you think "Well fuck you, I'd pay $16 for it! That isn't much more than $15!" It's a vicious cycle of people going "fuck you, I can afford to pay a dollar more" each time, and then before you know it the auction is up to $30.

If you wait until the end, there's no time for somebody to go "Fuck you, I can afford to pay 50cents more to beat you!" and you'll more than likely win with a low bid.

I always set the highest bid amount at what I valued item as. eBay bids for you. So many snipers have tried and failed using mucro increments when they were off by many dollars.

How did u prevent not getting into a loop of raising your own price infinitively?

im still loughing loud
topkek

>certain timings of requests to ebay servers are illegal

I do this. I put what I'm prepared to pay and then forget about it. If it goes above, too bad. If it doesn't, good for me.
It's important to forget about it or you might start bidding above what you were willing to pay

It's about to go down.

Putrid

bump for that nigger

>tfw watching your own auction spark a feeding frenzy

Why are people this retarded?
Why place bids with days left to go?

Against TOS != Illegal

A buyer left me negative feedback a couple days ago, my first ever in almost 19 years on the site. He didn:'t contact me first and hasn't responded to my message. He's never sold anything so he doesn't know how eBay is biases against sellers and hjow harmful negative feedback can be for them. What should I do? I'm thinking of contacting eBay and asking them to remove it.

I do this, but wait until the final seconds to bid my maximum.

Wait for the last hour, if the price is too much then don't get it but if it is good then put a price around 50-100 more than the current price in the last 5-10 minutes.

Why did he leave it?

>buyer lists item on buy it now
>buy it and pay
>he refunds me an hour later saying item is no longer available
>see him relist the exact same item at a higher price
Should I leave him a negative feedback

Definitely. Why wouldn't you?

this

in case there is a system where you put your price instead of adding to the pool, add 1.01 (or 1.5, 2 depending on the step), because it is highly possible that someone else is ghosting and waiting to add 1 coin in last seconds.

>17 watchers now
[intensity intensifies]

Post the link OP

He said the magazine was folded during shipping because I didn't package it properly. Who knows if it is a legitimate complaint or not? He comments on everyone's packaging.

>based frogposter

Attached: pokemon.jpg (629x297, 35K)