She's right you know

medium.com/@Aprilw/suffering-on-stack-overflow-c46414a34a52

She's right you know...

Attached: 70406B3D19AC49B6A1980BD7734C806C.jpg (480x416, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJnVhkEx8Cs?t=7m40s
twitter.com/balpha/status/984839394829000706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ that hurt to read. Why are these people even on the internet.

>April Wensel
She held a talk about emotional intelligence on an Angular conference. Typical roastie "engineer".

youtu.be/SJnVhkEx8Cs?t=7m40s

>Naming variables well requries a great amount of empathy.

how thin skinned do you have to be to think that THIS is condescending? how long has she been on the internet for?

Attached: DYdkH7aUQAEAZZc.jpg:large.jpg (1390x130, 27K)

another example of "subtly condescending behavior"

Attached: DYdnHawU8AAuDAa.jpg:large.jpg (1314x76, 33K)

>how thin skinned do you have to be to think that THIS is condescending?
If you dig into who this woman is you find out that she's a proffesional victim. She whores herself out to give inclusivity talks to betas who attend flavor of the month JavaScript conventons.

Why would you not use archive?

teehee

Attached: womynh8r.jpg (722x618, 83K)

>complain about condescending behavior
>write this

Attached: Capture.png (583x621, 129K)

hang them from trees

It's ironic how she talks about shaming and all that shit while there barely is anything going on. Even worse is that she got StackOverflow employees to apologize on Twitter.

That one is. Have you ever seen anyone on Jow Forums critiquing a post for having "too much irrelevant text"? Someone went into mansplaining overdrive there.

Wow, sorry for being born a white male and choosing computers as my field. How dare I study what I like before checking if there are enough wymyn there?

>apologize
Stupid garlicboys

It's almost like women have lost all sense of self awareness.

I'm a phoneposting brainlet, sorry dude I'll try to do it next time.

>Have you ever seen anyone on Jow Forums critiquing a post for having "too much irrelevant text"?
tl;dr

Posting your reaction isn't the same as "correcting" them.

>emotional intelligence
This is the problem. Too much "eemoshuns". The world would be a lot better with everyone being autist.

twitter.com/balpha/status/984839394829000706
what a fucking cuck. disgusting

Attached: 1523372004787.png (294x178, 15K)

But the joke is about the CS students and not the woman.

wtf

onions onions onions

With employees like this it's not wonder they're getting cucked by one roastie. I guess virtue signalling is more important than productivity.

I wonder what they actually gain from this shit?

Attached: wtf.png (397x453, 127K)

>stack overflow has meanies
It does. It also has helpful people. Why do we let the meanies negatively affect our feelings and mood, and ignore the helpful people?

Good job OP, oh boy I am raging now

Attached: 456456456456.jpg (300x300, 14K)

i dont know how you even find ridiculous or hateful comments on stackoverflow. probably if you dont really search for any technical problem

Attached: 1522697648327.jpg (3008x2000, 2.06M)

lol imagine cucking out so hard on such a non-issue
it's like getting falsely accused of rape and then apologizing for it

Attached: Capture.png (582x567, 73K)

Great content, and very relevant. I feel like this is the missing piece for most developers, and what makes working with other developers difficult. I'm focusing on improving my emotional intelligence this year, so thanks for helping to share the need for it.
It did feel like you were going through the talk really fast (as you even caught yourself). You blazed through slides at about 200% speed. I have the same tendency, so it was interesting to notice what I probably sound like to my audience.

> See first tweet
> Think who'd be desperate enough to stalk such a bitch

Who of you is Alex Blyatkov and do you have internet in jail?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-21 16-44-25.png (1345x692, 192K)

I hope that stupid cunt chokes to death on a vegan taco.

Deenz

>I’ve really been struggling…this week. I’ve been in tears for most of it, and now I just got a snarky response on Stackoverflow telling me how easy the solution is and that I need to learn how to debug my own code. I’m ready to throw the towelin.
kek

>and that I need to learn how to debug my own code.
How dare people propose you do something yourself!

Aren't this the same cunts who ask for money on Twitter for their labour?

>As the founder of Compassionate Coding, a company whose mission is to heal suffering in and around the tech industry
Does that mean if I suffer from loneliness, they will get me a girlfriend? How much does one cost?

KEK

Attached: 1503728012954.png (1600x891, 1.69M)

>why didn't a founder denigrate his site in a public forum?

She expects him to be a modern self-flagellate. What does he stand to gain? Moral goodboy points? I don't think those are worth as much as she thinks.

I can't believe the cunt got that joke deleted.

>[File deleted]

Attached: 1287811892369.png (480x323, 11K)

this shit is painful to read

Attached: 71968798146789.jpg (1380x749, 227K)

god I hate this new hugbox culture

I've never had the need to ask a question on Stack Overflow. They must not be looking for the right questions or these poor abused women are working on very different projects.

Karma is toxic, name users are toxic
Yep Jow Forums websites are better.

If you don’t give these people attention, they won’t be around. They literally make their living from people giving them attention. Do you honestly think this woman believes her own bullshit? She’s making a living by being a professional victim and you’re playing into her hands.

Joke about virgin male on CS, but this hurt women.

>she is vegan ....