My Windows 3.11 for Workgroups Install

Yeah, kind of used WfW for a while, even got TCP/IP Support and After Dark on it, even IE 3, since IE 4 is literal trash that never installs on it, even with 128MB RAM, but DOS only sees 64M, if you know, how do I tell DOS 6.22 that i have 128MB of RAM instead of just 64?

Attached: windows311_for_workgroups_after_a_while.png (1024x768, 13K)

Why are you using ancient DOS based shitware again?

dos max 64mb

Install DOS7.1. Patch it with Win3xstart. Enjoy >64MB and FAT32 support.

If I remember correctly, I think thats what win32 is for. It uses 386 protected mode to access up to 4gb memory.

install redhat 5.0

I bet there are people on this board that started with Windows XP.

Even worse, there are people on this board who started with 7.

I've already got the Windows/32 Subset installed, strangely Program Manager's Free Memory Screen reports this

Attached: 224K free.png (100x19, 414)

Majority of this board has, in fact.

how concerning

I remember XP, great at the time... at least?
as always, Luna was set to the time, i emulate it nowadays...

Image is a bit old, like 1-2 months old now.

Attached: 666 is how much space i want.png (802x674, 479K)

Fisher price theme was never good

yeah, i have that trash that ends in 10, 2000 was better in most ways anyway

honestly not sure, it's made in 95' anyway, when W95/NT 3.51 released, let alone finding a disc is hard to find.

inb4 "install (outdated software that's a dead meme) and install 10 free toolbars", if i could, i would of made a stream of interactive windows xp anyway, but i'm not sure how to set that up.

Yah because program manager runs in 16bit mode. Win32 is like a windows extension. Dos will never be able to use that much memory because its 16 bit and has less available address space.

Honestly dos might even be limited to 8bit addressing, you have to use other dos extensions to get to 16 bit.

>he sets up emulator to run old os
>doesn't use os/2

Attached: depositphotos_158364426-stock-illustration-man-woman-putting-garbage-into.jpg (1600x1700, 131K)

might as well just run NT to get the same benefits but even more compatibility
>nb4 "better DOS than DOS" and other marketing slogans
games are for children

dos6.22 masterrace reporting in.

Why not install MSIE 5?

Attached: ie5.png (833x357, 24K)