*teleports behind you*

*teleports behind you*
*becomes the new Elon Musk*
psssh... nothing personnel... male...

Attached: PSX_20180421_112935.jpg (1020x1084, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: dis.jpg (500x809, 58K)

how can we trust someone who can't spell "Mayor" right?

>*brings a successful company to near bankrupcy*
heh

>can't even handle Yahoo
>becomes CEO of Space, Automobile, and Energy companies

We don't need more con artists

>Marissa Mayer
>Elizabeth Holmes
>Susan Mauldin

good example of putting up Mayer. her and Musk have companies that are near bankrupt.

>2012 yahoo
>successful

The best solution would be if Elon Musk himself transitions into a female.

mmm sweetie we already worship /ourqueen/ Lisa Su

I want to bully her asshole

yea that's not a human. She's weirder than the zucc

>we need a smart female
good luck with that.

>need female Elon Musk
>need an Elon Musk
No we don’t. He’s a hack that makes fancy cars and rusted rail pipes. Aspire to be something useful to the world.

>Su joins AMD in 2012
>AMD starts shipping their own version of Intel ME in 2013
>Su becomes CEO in 2014
>AMD makes all their firmware closed-source that same year
Botnets and backdoors aside, AMD is still shit and only getting worse. Su deserves exactly no credit and can go fuck herself.

This is truly the thing that's wrong with women. Maybe not on a hereditary level, but at least in their own culture. They cry and cry, but there's a serious lack of women actually doing ANYTHING.

>We urgently need a female Elon Musk
Then why is nobody prioritizing THEIR WHOLE life to a cause like this? I would NEVER be able to be another Elon Musk, that sociopath is sleeping on the floor in his factory, and all his relations is work or semi-famous girls who want to fuck him. Women just don't seems to be able to be this dedicated to a course, only in words, screams and Instagram pics. They never seem to actually productively be able to work hard for a cause.

So maybe they fucking shouldn't, why does we need a female Elon Musk? Why not a strong women, who doesn't waste time on Star Bucks Coffee and brand clothing.

I'm calling out Lisa Sue here, i'm going to look into her a bit more, but i just now got a feeling that she might actually be a stronger woman, and human, than any American with female genitalia (You know, since the biggest achievement of American equal rights are multi gender weirdness)

I'm actually a European-feminist supporter, although if we get any more American justice warriors i will loose faith in our course at this side of the sea.

Hehe yes goy. Buy intel.

Well, she's definitely evil. It's not like a board of directors could have made her do it.Especially since there's ten examples of AMDs friendliness for each of your arguments.

That's what a business needs to do in order to be successful, you fucking delusional freetard. There's a reason free software is a commercial failure and no major tech corporation makes its business model around open sores.

I think AMD is shit so obviously I'm an Intel shill? Go fuck yourself. Intel is just as bad. There is no hope for x86 anymore.

Shoo shoo RISCshill

This is the only woman who has my respect. Notice, I didn't even call her roastie or degrade her because of the possession of a cunt. She is respectable. All the others are wannabes who sucked cock to get to the top.

Attached: MW-FX126_lisa_s_20171026160018_ZH.jpg (890x501, 65K)

If you live in a free society, and your status is determined by your natural performance; then it follows that to build a cohesive Leninist ruling class you need to recruit those who have natural low-status. In any society, men have higher performance than women. They are stronger, they work harder, they have a higher variance, which means a fatter right tail in all traits (more geniuses); and they have the incentive to perform what the natural mating market provides. That’s the patriarchy for you. Now I don’t want to overstress the biology part here. It’s not the fact that all men are better workers than women. In a patriarchy there’s plenty of unearned status for men. But that’s how it works: the core of society is the natural performance of men; those men will naturally build a society which benefits them as men; some men free-ride on that, some women get a bad deal. Lots of structural inertia there. But the core is real.

To get to the point: in 1960 we had a white men patriarchy. That was perfectly natural. Every society with a substantial proportion of white men will end up being ruled by a cabal of white men. Much of its biology; part of it is also social capital, good cultural practices accumulated since the 15th century. White men just run stuff better. They are natural high-status. But again, nature makes for messy politics. There is no social value on acknowledging truth: everybody can see that. The signaling value is in lies. In the unnatural.

Sauce:
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/amp/

This is a good opportunity for female confidence men. They'll have support and defenders because people really want them to be the real deal.

Do you really expect a commercial company to devote their entire intellectual knowledge to a open source community that is just a few guys doing a Linux kernel, and then the rest is the competitors having a free look inside?

I'm very pro open source, but it just isn't viable for anything.

>"Why did you want to climb mount Everest?"
>"Because it's there"
I seriously don't think most women can understand doing something for its own sake.