App-er needed

Sup guys/gals,

In search of someone who can make a phone app for me for free. I will test it on myself (and you), then on friends, then go from there. If it works, we can then make a contract.
This could definitely have google make generous offers to buy rights to this app but, it could definitely be bigger than google. -Start off as app to make enough money, then, be a business which would serve all professions: military, psychology, medical, police, business, mental, everyone will use this around the world. -If built right.
I already have at least 4 revisions on app as we progress. I KNOW WHAT I WANT, I just don't have the tech experience or the money.

Attached: code small_2.jpg (520x390, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-apps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rOITkxy18dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your marketing skills suck too based on that post, you wont make it

>h-hey i need one of y-you to make a app for me f-for free of course and then w-we can have a contract i p-promise :)

well, I don't want to give away too much before I get someone interested.

install gentoo

sent :^)

interested?
can you even make apps? -if not, fk off

marketing is all about creating demand out of nothing, you obviously failed to do that

If you're so confident in your idea you should be able to afford to pay for it.

okay... what I will create is the person/user controlling 1/3 of your life.... controlling their sleep. -NO not meditation or w/e videos/sounds playing all night

sent ;)

lmao fuckin kill yourself man.

You WILL NOT make it anywhere and no one wants to work on your shitty app idea for free. Why don't you get off your faggot ass and develop a useful skill faggot.

Attached: 1521444431929.jpg (688x792, 29K)

Attached: what is a man.png (625x790, 21K)

I'm talking about precision here, dreams WILL be controlled by user, as long as app is made right. I will then want other functions after the dreams.

if you can't app, gtfo. if you can and even slightly interested message me.... wait...

You know that you need to 18+ to be on this website? Do I need to call your parents?

i will make the logo

Attached: femiscript.jpg (400x400, 56K)

Attached: master.png (354x350, 12K)

Only serious app creators or coders... no bs... fk off with scams and shit capplience@gmail.

The more you show interest, the more I will describe/detail my thoughts and creation (looking forward).

please continue larping

Attached: IMG-20180417-WA0000.jpg (853x1280, 130K)

think of it, make a simple app, if it works how I want it to work, we can easily get 500k downloads (if even provided free), that's still money. You can buy out after app store (android and ios) or, you can choose to stay and build a HUGE business. -If it doesn't work, we can settle on how much I pay you for working on the app (before you build it). What's there to lose? time? what are you doing now?

Are you fuckin for real you stupid fag?

yeah. come at me bruh. Let's make this shit happen. I'm tired of working a 9-5 boring ass job. And this idea is fking GREAT. Who in the WORLD wouldn't want to control their dreams? This WILL work!

Alright faggot, what is your idea. I run two businesses and am a full stack. Let's see what you got.

Naw, not here. Send mail. I promise it will get google interested (decide later whether to sell or contract). This app will know exactly when your brain is vulnerable to control your dreams and will activate a signal to you "telling" you that you are dreaming. So, once you actually are aware that you are dreaming, you (your dreaming self) will start creating w/e atmosphere and/or situations (fly, ouster space, comic book stuff, SEX, w/e). All from a phone app that will control all 4 steps of lucid dreaming.

his idea is hes shitposting very poorly

annnd I DO have ways to prevent dangerous situations (dreams and to personnel using this app). I would be covered from any injuries, bad situations, lawsuits, etc.

Have you tried this before? How can you measure the brains state to ensure its volnerable surely you couldn't make the assumption things happen at certain times after sleep occurs it would be variable, especially across different people.

Is this some kind of inception simulator app?

If I wanted to shit post and all negative fegget comments I would've posted this on /b/. so fk off

I "kind've" HAVE tried this and it worked (I actually manually did it to a friend). It is NOT based on time, stages, thoughts, mentalism, mind control, hypnotism. NONE of that, this will be accurate and "use as you like, how you would like" -No Bad JUJU thoughts (at least to begin with) -we will cover our asses on that.

also, don't have to measure "brain state", it will be activated by something else. It's a simple app and the technology is already used by the public everywhere. Sooooo, ALLLL we need is an app!

I'm guessing it's eye movements. But how do you make use of the phone's sensors? Place the phone on forehead/cheek?

DM me the NDA, im interested ;)

naw, phone is just a device with the app. Phone is phone, still put your phone wherever you do every night before sleep, fk the phone. Are you actually interested?

also, no headphones or anything that you have to wear at night while sleeping... no un-comfort, no change your sleep, no change your life, nothing, simply download app and follow a couple of steps (user decides what steps based on what they want).

OP
Setup a discord channel, not some caveman email shit.

Post discord link.

Devs join channel.

You share idea.

Profit?!$$

if actually interested. email and show screen shot of you commenting on this thread. Attache to email.

You know what would be great, and I am sure the military would be interested: -an app that lets you FLY, but you DON-t even NEEED earPHONES. We will cover our asses so that people can SEE our assholes as we fly by. (btw, your phone doesn't have to even be in the same country for it to work, no, none of that.)
:]]

Obvs meant to say, -"can't SEE our assholes"
:]]

I've had this idea for only 1 week but my mind has been RACING ever since, I cannot go even 2 hours without thinking about it. I've been thinking the science, mental, business, users, cover my ass, lawyers, app revisions (starting), business growth at fast pace.... This will work and everyone: google, MSN, fb, everyone would be highly interested! that is almost guaranteed (depends on app creation and dependability). That's why I need a good app creator.

Nice to meet you user, what do you do?
>I'm a software engine-
>I'm a software deve-
>I'm a programme-
>I'm an app develpe-
>Who am I kidding, I'm an apper

fk off

I fkn knew I was wrong for coming here but, simply exploring my options.... Thank you guys for reading and w/e. I will keep searching elsewhere

>I need an app made
>Need to work for free
>If you telepathically guess the idea and build it how i want, maybe I'll pay
Promising sales pitch. This has potential (it doesn't)

go fk a penguin gay salmon ass bitch dick

>fk
hehe, are you afraid of the word "fuck"?

What did you hope to gain here without even describing a broad outline of the idea?

im pretty new to this board, is it usual for people to respond to obvious bait threads here?

naw, just too lazy to type "fuck", I'm not coder or Engineered lol

put an email out for serious inquires... only people who would actually be interested. That's what I was hoping for as I made that email after I made thread

I'm even afraid to tell my friends too many details about this because of how HUGE it could be. I asked a friend if he could make me this app but, couldn't explain everything. If he is interested, I will have to make a Non-Disclosure form for him to sign, that's even BEFORE lawyers and shit get involved. Just a generic form.

b8

why don't you just learn how to program then? should only take you a year

also, patents will come as we move on as a business

Lucid dreaming is a small niche. There's no substantial profit potential. No one gives a shit.

>make app for me for free
>no contract
>when it works I will make a contract with you
>trust me
OP is a Red Sea pedestrian.

because, I'm actually shocked that no one has made an app for this (given that the technology is already being used by millions of people in the U.S.). If I wait a year, someone might make something similar

Lucid dreaming is being able to control your dreams. Watch a couple of TedTalks and then come back and tell me that no one gives a shit. It can literally better humanity in all ways if you can control it. HELL, some people actually train to be able to do this but, with the app, all you have to do is activate it, and you WILL control your dreams

you realize it's already been done to death right?
world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-apps.html

I've been able to lucid dream since I could dream. Get on my level. In fact, as a kid all my dreams were lucid, I thought that's how everyone dreamt.

I do Android programming professionally and just as a first impression...

>Bringing up lawyers and NDAs before bringing up the idea
It's clear you're looking for a programmer to do 99% of the work and get 1% of the credit.

Now here's my advice. Share a little about your idea. If I can guess the idea from you sharing a broad outline, it's probably not that great or unique of an idea anyway.

I don't think you understand the possibilities, it's NOT JUST sexual dreams, you can actually train/study for that 1/3 life spectrum of your life, and NO dmg to brain (tired, overactive, w/e) because your brain is always active even while you sleep. and as a safe precaution, I will still want commands to stop people from over-exhaustion and or creating "bad" dreams

I ain't clicking that shit but, no.... not the same idea that I have... MY IDEA will surpass all of that

>I ain't clicking that shit
are you that scared of facing reality?

email me at capplience@gmail. with screenshots of you in here and I will provide more info. And no, I know the programmer IS half the company, the other half is the person that DRIVES the company to new and greater opportunities and manages it. I know that coders are fkn great and not often appreciated, that's not me.

is it a video of lucid inducing sounds? and shit? no, that's not my idea, my idea will be accurate as fk, not some noise playing all night while you sleep

like I said, I'm a regular guy working a shitty 9-5 job but, I have a great idea that would make at LEAST millions, if not billions. I'm trying to get out and make money. Life is about choices, either you have an idea and go for it or, you stick to your shitty job (that's not me)

will be back in 30 mins or so, take a cold shower to settle down (mind has been racing all week)

I go through my day pretty normal, like I'm a normal guy, I'm a swell guy. I'm a nice enough guy, I'm a cool kinda guy, heh, I'm a pretty groovy guy.

fegget on, don't bother me none lol

OP's bleeding out in the shower right now

rip in peice OP

niggah, I'm bek, say it wicho chest!. lol naw, but If none of you guys are interested I'll go elsewhere. I already checked patents and there's none for that, it's all medical. Also, I've gone to stack overflow, no results to my idea,only basic stuff

well, going out bois, hope I get a respond when I get back tonight. JUST do it?

You’re also a raging faggot and full of yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=rOITkxy18dY

>make an app for me for free
you're dreaming idiot.

You should stop drinking and go to sleep if you don't want to experience the realisation of the non-efficacy of your idea. You will never be a millionaire.

If you're that fucking confident about your idea then why the fuck aren't you willing to invest money in a programmer?

There is a multitude of apps you absolute retard.

"B-but my app is different, it will-" No.

>I need x for free
Fucking kys. "Idea guys" like you are fucking useless.

Attached: M5I2NTB.jpg (1242x2208, 111K)

programmer pay will come after both parties test the app. -If programmer is good, we will make contract before uploading to ios or android, if not, pay will come out of my pocket and call it quits.

Not bait? Also what language will be used? I'm good with C. At first I thought it was a troll but you sound crazy but serious.

No, but why not just hire someone right now to make it?

Making the app for free with no agreement before hand is only acceptable if a solo full stack dev makes an app or website for a large corporation. Otherwise it's a waste of time.

Thanks i just shat myself. Luckily i was sitting on the shatter

Who made the first 4 revisions of the app and have you paid them yet?

Best thread on Jow Forums atm

On phone now (going out to play pool by myself, helps me think). I don't know/care about language or w/e, I just need the tach guy to make my idea happen. If profittable, the tech will have at least 30% say on moving forward decisions

No, the whole revision thing is me thinking forward. I know that we must create a basic app, but then I'm already like 4 steps ahead, that's at least 2 years of looking forward, but maybe in a year we can find l/make our own technology

I'm on phone now and never used auto correct (it's for retards) so excuse any typos

Retard your 70% always wins

That will be settled after app tested good, that's when we can get pawyers and contracts and all that sht, IF we make a business out of it, we will need more say (finance, admind, blah blah peraonnel). Before we even think about selling or contracting other's, we will settle everything between us. So.... forget the 30%, first the app MUST be to my satisfaction and proven tested good (at least among us, and maybe friends -to approve)

>gay salmon ass bitch dick
So you're a pajeet from a coastal town that can't program. Rough.

Basically, I will be running the business with my ideas, so I might need to share more % of business among the other departments, but... the programmer will still be above all of those other departments (percentage wise). Of course... this is only and IF we become a business, programmer will have a say on that as well, give up? or move forward

Post of the week.

Attached: is-he-fucking-retarded-7911973.png (500x303, 83K)