*inhales*

*inhales*

Attached: 1524323728981.jpg (1859x1036, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HgnObOpoGk
youtube.com/watch?v=B23CdQOlQyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canadian fecundity

fuckerberg

If he's happy I'm happy

>have a purely caucasian bloodline for thousands of years
>throw it away
I’ll never understand this.

IS YOUR FECUNDITY A TRAMMEL OR A TREASURE IIIIIIIIII WANNA CONQUER THE WORLD

Who is this fag and why should I care?

>Marry an entitled spoiled caucasian girl that's a feminist

No thanks

Desperation. These guys would be better off just going full MGTOW...

you're too stupid to find someone who's not a feminist
and here's the thing
i have a feminist fuckbuddy who admitted it's all bullshit and it just keeps the cucks like you away.

We'll be flooded with Elliot Rodgers within a generation

The woman looks Westernized. she's probably just as worthless as the average white woman.

Get a girl from some Baltic state then.

Doing what their fathers always wanted to do but never had the balls to do.

>rights for women and and the abolition of male supremacy in social, economic and normative spheres in favor of equality between sexes
>bullshit just to keep cucks like you away

lmao seems like you got gamed yourself

>in favor of equality
This is where you’re wrong

CHING CHONG FRIED RICE

>any girl who is not completely a neo-nazi and raised in a polygamist community is a psy-op
Post your address so I can come start a domestic terror cell with you

Asian women are real troopers, fucking all the losers no one likes.

I don't think autistic screeching about how Linus is a race traitor onionlad for marrying an oriental gal is related to technology.

even more reason for women to be for it then

hoe is probably braindead if she doesn't want to advance her own interests

if you were an alpha male and not a low test cuck you can redpill girls with the power of your penis alone

If you've seen any of his videos, she frequently comes into the office with their brood of halfies and starts bossing people around.

Imagine if your current bosses spouse came into the office pushing a stroller and told you how to do your job as her kids wipe boogers on you.

She is an employee too.

But she's one of the "higher ups" at the company so she has the right to boss those manchildren around.

>Canada are full of Asians
>Linus picks the ugliest
(lol

Now they're hiring again

Who the fuck would want to work in Surrey, Leafland?

People who live in Surrey?

I'm glad Linus has someone he can share his life with, and his kids are really cute. Really I'm envious that he found someone willing to put up with all of his idiosyncrasies, I certainly haven't found a girl where I can show my full power level. You guys just sound kind of salty about it.

Too common, woman of boss comes to workplace and start to fire another women and check hot guys, spend money boss or say she want own bussiness and loss a lot money.

Huh, thought she looked different. Maybe she had different hair and lighting on her before.

Awful posture on Linus.

is that how you internalize your wife's black boyfriend

I second that. My roommate is asian and every week she comes with the most losers in the college.

But Linus is a great guy

>the chad gook
>the virgin linux

Attached: niceshoes.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

He is Linux Torvalds, creator of the Linus kernel

Lmao sure, marry a Baltic whore who would only marry you because of your money or wants a green card.

Attached: 1521870876466-biz.jpg (256x1722, 82K)

He wanted to breed a bloodline of giraffes so shut up.

They're just as slutty

GIVE ALL THE IDIOTS A BRAND NEW RELIGION

He's being cucked by a slant, he is border line retarded and you worry about his posture?!!!!

>border line retarded
A person with an IQ of less than 90 can't even follow written instruction

Attached: 1522713382203.png (231x218, 11K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

What makes it even worse is that she has a much cuter sister who was very obviously into Linus back in the day. Sad!

Attached: Esther.jpg (750x563, 110K)

For real though white women ate getting dumb as shit and are no longer desirable options for marriage anymore. You can fuck them in the ass a few drunk nights but long term they're not worth it.

Though this chink doesn't look like much she's probably loyal and smart as shit. Why wouldn't you want that in a woman, what are you a cuck?

She's probably less intelligent.

>being happy with 56% kids

>being happy with fat white trash

>Have opportunity to enhance your Caucasian bloodline with strong southeast Asian genes
>throw it away
I'll never understand this

Attached: 1518482996410.jpg (598x960, 38K)

>56% kids will look like a dumb chink and identify with these kinds of "people"
>also, implying white features aren't the most aesthetic and idealized in every form, including ur anime.

Attached: 1431203338339.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Fucking chunks invading my country. Stealing my jobs. Kick them out!!!!!!!!!

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

% kids will look like a dumb chink and identify with these kinds of "people"
Still better than fat white trash who constantly use drugs and have god knows how many STDs.

>>also, implying white features aren't the most aesthetic and idealized in every form, including ur anime.
They're really not, nobody likes a pasty irl. See white girls tanning.

Captains log - year 2018. the autistic board Jow Forums actually believes or thinks the Linus what's his fuck name is actually competent and or savvy with regard to computers and technology.

Linus cuck is not even degree educated, can not multiply, add or spell. In fact star feet have run some tests and can indeed confirm he is actually non compos mentis.

Because of these facts we have decided to break the Prime Directive as the future of humanity hinges on new young minds.

Star Fleet has decided to neuter all users of the Jow Forums board and their cuck hero Linus.

>not enhancing your bloodline with pure ayran genes

Attached: 1488886682269.jpg (1080x720, 195K)

She's probably smarter than Linus (and almost as cute).

youtube.com/watch?v=1HgnObOpoGk

You can hear how americanized and dumb she is almost instantly.

>chinknus basedtips

>his kids

Attached: mutt1.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Give him (me and my chink family more money) more support.

Wtf why is onions filtered to based?

Seriously though the guy made an excellent choice not to continue the white bloodline. It's all pathetically SJW and feminists now.

Perfect for Linus tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=B23CdQOlQyI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA soiboy mods triggered by words again

honorary German

What is wrong woth her neck?

If you want to keep it white you'd be better off trying to get someone white from another country, Canadians fucking other white canadians already left them looking really inbred. white north americans dont notice it but they have really weird looking inbred heads

Nope, linus is just a tiny bit smart enough to realize he needs somebody smarter than him as a wife.

His bugperson wife seems to spend more time plopping out kids than expanding her mind.

Cant win with you fucking nerds, one minute it's selfish feminists the next they're having too many kids