Ideas for recruiting female engineers

youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY

what can we do to solve the crisis of protected classes not feeling welcome in tech

Attached: 1524279924656.jpg (735x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/crisis
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vvapy4/man-fined-dollar500-for-crime-of-writing-i-am-an-engineer-in-an-email-to-the-government
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obvious bait is obvious

No you don't like and engineer.
Also 99% software engineer or any meme term isn't a engineer if you don't have a real engineer certificate.

It must blow my mind I spent so much time in eng college to see some bitch from code camp calling itself engineer

>tfw no vapid mutt gf
why even live

I laughed at how you refer to a chick as "itself".

you must admit she's gorgeous.
would fuck the isis out of her

>chicks now shill "ilooklikeanengineer"
>none of them actually are real engineers
Nothing pisses off an engie when coders start using the term to describe themselves.

Attached: some-of-our-female-engineers-participated-in-the-ilooklikeanengineer.jpg (1000x398, 61K)

To add, engineers hate it when engineering students call themselves engineers let alone when people who don't even know what a force vector is call themselves it.

who cares they're likely just as useless at their job as most people are

We don’t, they do it themselves, like we did, now fuck off

I would let those girls womanhandle my twink body tbqhpham

Female engineers are much better than males. More organized, dont give up, and make things pretty. Look up the Florida International University Bridge designed by a team of females. It's the future.

Your thread is oppressive, everyone knows women are independent, strong and hardworking.

>everyone knows women are independent, strong and hardworking.

so you mean to tell us that arbeit macht frei?

Never saw a woman this good looking interested in tech. Why

Well done on not assuming pronouns however other parts of your attitude still need work

The #ILookLikeAnAttentionWhore pic again

>what can we do to solve the crisis

dictionary.com/browse/crisis

You don't solve a crisis. A crisis is a turning point. Please learn to English next time, OP.

kek

Computer science is a meme degree and could be replaced entirely by just reading Hennessy & Patterson, Tanenbaum, and Knuth and saving the $50k in tuition money.

being interested in things is a male trait, so women who are actually really into tech have a more masculin appearance.

Attached: 1523784944183.jpg (869x1776, 226K)

Also this one. More wamen in tech please.

Attached: 1523784600703.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

>reading Knuth
Everyone who can make it through TAOCP without giving up or committing suicide deserves several honorary degrees.

at least post something that is not fake

Stop giving her attention you moron. We already know she's a piece of human garbage.

Based, it's so obvious that nobody cares if you're a woman or man if you just do your damn job right.

Women just want to get a job easily and more money for doing less.
Retarded spoiled, daddy's girls.

>giving her attention
>on Indonesian basket weaving forum
literally no such thing

Window 10 Enterprise
USB WIRELESS WI-FI INCLUDED
Hard Drive--320gb
Memory--8gb
CPU--- Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz
DVD/DVD-RW
VIDEO--- Nvida Quadr0 FX 580
(8) USB 2.0(1) DisplayPort(1) VGA(2) 3.5mm Mic-In Jack(2) 3.5mm Audio-Out Jack(1) 3.5mm Line-In Jack(1) Serial Port

for $100

wrong thread sorry

Onions

She helps build Enterprise Software by sucking off the programmers under the table while they "code" lol

He's just not assuming gender.

looks like she sucks the dick of the real engineers

>you can call yourself a SW engineer if I can tell everyone I slept with you

Then watch her lecture you about honesty :^)

I've seen two pretty programmers but they were promoted too quickly. Why is she still an engineer?

That would be a nice perk on the job.

Oregon
Calling the state of Oregon
Have they seen this yet?
$500 fines for everyone not a legit engineer plox

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vvapy4/man-fined-dollar500-for-crime-of-writing-i-am-an-engineer-in-an-email-to-the-government

As an engineer I can confirm this. Fuck those kids

I really, really like this picture.

Its not feminists being feminists because muh wage gap.

The female programmers I've met arnt like this. Strangely enough they behave more like the guys and were your typical nerd that played games and shit.

I think my company's receptionist could program better then the feminist 'programmers'.

hmm not really sure if this is true, because I've witnessed cute girls interested in stuff, well not much

why dude

yeah, I bet she's making millions from all the haterzz she's getting from Jow Forums

Daily reminder the more that people shill roasties and diversity the more people will hate them.
Sexbots and artificial wombs 2020.

Attached: (you).jpg (380x381, 23K)