How is King Terry doing? I haven't watched any of his videos in a few months. Just found this one...

How is King Terry doing? I haven't watched any of his videos in a few months. Just found this one. He said he's in San Diego, still homeless.

Attached: chrome_2018-04-21_17-08-42.png (1115x1209, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cl-P5pIhgfc
templeos.holyc.xyz/Wb/Doc/HolyC.html
templeos.holyc.xyz/Wb/Doc/DolDocOverview.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He confirmed about a month ago he was part of some sort of godly trio.

Attached: amigos.png (864x443, 399K)

Good, racist pieces of shit don't deserve a good life, maybe after experiencing the worst in life and being abandoned by society like minorities are, he'll understand what it feels like to be a minorit, and maybe, just maybe, he'll drop the racist shit and gain some humility.

Attached: 1522653076956.png (609x455, 363K)

Shut up nigger

Punished Terry, a fallen legend.

you're trying to be funny, but instead are actually hateful.

How did he live before he was homeless? Did he had a home and a job?

he's been neeting since around 2000

watching anti-establishment schitzos implode is great

This motherfucker coded an OS by himself. What the fuck have you done with your life that deserves even the smallest mote of recognition?

He bred.

writing a toy OS on neetbux isn't notable, plenty of people have done similar projects while holding down a full time job

If you're not a racist, with all the information available to you these days, you're retarded as fuck. Willfully ignorant garbage.

You mean all the fake news available?

Of course. Terry is fake news.

I love ebola-chan and violence

This

Attached: capybarae.jpg (800x558, 104K)

lmao dicklicker

He messed with the wrong people, now his paying the price.

Attached: 57309257.jpg (509x435, 37K)

his mom?

He used to live with his parents, but they kicked him out last year. He hasn't had a job in a long while

Yes, BTW we don't glow in the dark!

Attached: msgbox.png (202x133, 3K)

I think we give him a pass on the racism because of the brain disease. You could become SZ at any time and start using slurs as well.

>He said he's in San Diego
He left San Diego because his sister called the cops and they locked him up in a mental hospital for a bit, he's in Portland now

When did this happen?

He was gone from IRC since Apr 11, then came back Apr 18 and said "halp! Send money. I had to leave California cause my sister called the cops. Now, in another state."

Why did his sister even call the cops?

He'll hate niggers even more after seeing the all the nigger trash on the street

She has all his possessions from the totaled van, and was trying to get them to him, also an ID to replace the one that got stolen (in backpack w/ his phone) She came in IRC, asking "has anyone actually seen him in a week?" Seems like she didn't believe it was really him in the chat, probably called cops after not being able to get in touch with him

damn, he totaled his van? was he drunk driving?

Well shit

Yeah, back in Dec/Jan, no mention of drunk driving, only details on what happened are "angels took it"

fuck I miss old terry. I just want to see him drum and ramble about life. so comfy.

Attached: Untitled.png (548x534, 466K)

He's out there reprogramming the world

Attached: 1524271859460.png (600x745, 620K)

You will never see him the same again

Found the SJW.

his sister was brainwashed into thinking he meeds "help"
a mental institutes are also known as censoring programs

dude's a wacko piece of shit, honestly can't say i feel bad for him
he's a delusional racist who wasted his life and his only accomplishment is coding a toy OS
there's no coming back for a guy like this, he's unemployable and unlovable

i have a feeling the people who feel for the guy see themselves in him

Attached: bodka.jpg (540x405, 61K)

>feeding into his delusional bullshit
i hope you find the help you need user

Writing an OS does not justify being a racist piece of shit.

>honestly can't say i feel bad for him
Did anyone fucking ask for your opinion? Do you think this is your blog?

Anything justifies being a racist piece of shit. Even the smallest grasp of common sense will result in you becoming racist. It's just the smart ones know not to announce their racism to the whole world. Do you think just because people aren't running around lynching niggers that means that people like niggers?

You don't deserve those trips.

lol, so many weebos hating u for telling the truth

Attached: 1vh1PXneQqN1e.gif (250x200, 498K)

Found the pavement apes.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Whites are a small minority you do realize

retard nigger

Pattern recognition and statistics justify racism. Having to deal with other races on a daily basis in your own country justifies racism.

How do you know? Was your mother the woman he made pregnant?

>we give him a pass because of the brain disease
>all trannies need to die
really gets your noggin joggin

wew is it reddiot hours already
out of our terry thread newfags

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

The people who run his website, faggot nerds, are stealing his PayPal monies and took 60$ from him for a camera to start his streams again and THEY STOLE THAT TOO!!!
>he isnt only homeless he is being taken advantage of

We need to expose these scum and SAVE OUR KING !!!!

Attached: received_1123356401138543.jpg (600x900, 87K)

source ? lay down what you got
if what you're saying is true we will find these niggers

i believe you user, something about his site seems fishy as fuck especially the irc chat and in his last videos he says no one is donating anything not even 5bucks

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I've been gathering my evidence when I have solid I will reveal my power level ...
Just know I love Terry and get inspiration from his wisdom... and niggers ARE MESSING WITH HIM I just know it....

The phone story is real and happened
>fag stole his phone from the gay center he lives at
>user on IRC chat baits terry to send him 60$ for new camera
>nigger stole it

Also people have been donating AND TERRY COMPLAINED he us losing his money and NOBODY is donating
(Give me the money you fucking nobles) that video one of his last few streams....

>these Cianiggers are fucking with gods prophet

If Terry hasn't been receiving his Paypal donations, which you are claiming for some bizarre reason, then why has he been thanking people for donating in IRC? Are you implying that he's lying about that? Where do you get off accusing people of stealing his donations?

Attached: wut.png (1391x306, 123K)

This Glowing nigger,
>where do you get off....

Exactly what a glowing nigger monkey would say!!!!!

Attached: received_1123356244471892.jpg (600x900, 147K)

So you're calling Terry a liar, then?

Attached: header_glow.jpg (700x400, 224K)

Figures you glow in the dark niggers would revel in Terry's suffering. This is why mr. god doesn't love you.

>60$
eurofag can't into currency
>user on IRC
Terry met Reese at the gay center and gave him $60 cash to buy a camera, which he took off with, Reese had the same IP as Terry when he was on IRC, he posted his email [email protected], what is this user on IRC baiting him and if you have logs post them

youtu.be/cl-P5pIhgfc

Why is Terry saying he has NO MONEY!!!!

WHY HASNT TERRY LIVESTREAMED

WHY HAVNT YOU GOT HIM THE CAMERA

WHERE IS MY KING

WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HIM CAPTIVE AND STEALING HIS MONEY !!!!!!!

I hate you.

He said in one streams that he's a virgin, so no

What caused terry to go homeless? Why isn't he living with his parents? Do his parents know where he is? Did they disown him?

Attached: 1515898477532.jpg (604x906, 148K)

>so no
he's not a virgin anymore, I'm guessing you missed the whole Margie thing

"the luxuriousness of a mainframe command line"
-Terry A. Davis.

He said is this stream and I quote
"Not even 5$ to pay for my beer"

SOMEONE IS STEALING HIS DONATION

I hate CiaNiggers!!!!!!

>5$
stop spamming eurofag

Ok chuck

>steals from gods prophet

You faggots will burn for this

>creates OS/compiler
>cant even spot fake emails
>we larp and conn him as his love interest
>we crush his soul with the blacked meme
>we finally get his password that he gave up to "physxgirl@gmail" and now middleman'd his donation funds

>tfw we do it for teh lulz

is there a video of his soul being crushed?

Is terry's programming skill a meme or is he really that great at programming?

Attached: bait.png (624x628, 64K)

This. Even though artificial intelligence is in its infancy and programmers are trying their hardest to keep them from doing so, AIs become racist. If you give a being access to the data and even the smallest amount of reasoning ability then it becomes racist. About the best they can do so far is filter the output so that it can't say racist things. Even the most racist person alive doesn't say anything inappropriate when being choked.

This.

>something about his site seems fishy
couldn't agree more, its all blank white html with a bit of javascript, last time i checked terry used a blue background and 16 colors as the lord commanded.

Only he possesed the skill to bring us HolyC

>its all blank white html with a bit of javascript
it's been that way since june of last year

from my understanding, HolyC is just C with html links and gifs that can be directly inserted into the codebase?
How is that any better?
Please preach the gospel of HolyC, i don't want to fall for any cia nigger traps.

>HolyC is just C with html links and gifs that can be directly inserted into the codebase
You're confusing HolyC and DolDoc

It says that's a feature of HolyC on the wiki for it.
Was the wiki made by cia niggers?

templeos.holyc.xyz/Wb/Doc/HolyC.html
templeos.holyc.xyz/Wb/Doc/DolDocOverview.html

Holy shit, i love HolyC.
U0 HailTerry(){
"HolyC is great";
}

while(!ScanKey){Snd(Freq2Ona(ms.pos.x/6*ms.pos.y/6));Sleep(1);}SndRst;

Have you ever noticed most schizos are far right wing? My cousin is hardcore schizo and is also a racist and nationalistic.
I get that schizos love conspiracy theories and radical ideologies are perfect match for them because but far left loves conspiracy theories as much as far right and you just don't see many far left schizophreniacs for some reason.

I just hope CIA niggers don't get him.

wtf is going on in this thread?

from what a gather so far:

>some guy who has schizophrenia made a shit OS that he thinks he can communicate to god with

>he ends up becoming homeless like most schizos

>Jow Forums has made it a meme to feed into his delusions
or do you guys actually believe this guys shit

It's called "crazy wisdom"

Who among you gonna shelter the guy?
If you all worship this loser so much why won't you help the madman?

Attached: zkWBDZo.jpg (616x468, 88K)

lurk more and post less

He doesn't want to live with anyone, people have offered him places to live many times before

I have been lurking this board for years and this is the first I have ever seen of this meme

There's no way that map is right. Everyone knows China has the most cultivators.

You are talking about a fucking schizofrenic, can you stop virtue signalling for a bit?

w-what does it do s-senpai?

Far left schizo's are called pshychis and hippies, far right schizos are called nazi's. The reason we notice more right-wing than left-wing one is because right-wing gets more attention since its more taboo, not because there are more right schizos than left ones.

Terry A Davis is the crazy grandpa that every beta neet on Jow Forums wishes they had. He wrote his own language (HolyC, which might i add, is actually pretty fucking good), his own compiler, and his own OS. The OS has some flaws but from my understanding its actually pretty good for what it is. Unfortunately he suffers schizophrenia but for us that's more a boon than a bust.

I think that's it in sum and full, the guy says some rediculous shit but i really like him, he also has some wisdom to say with programming and he's really good at it too, and man, when he codes, its like he never had schizophrenia in the first place. He's a legend and the people who piss on his name wish they were as loved or adored as this homless neet schizo who talks to god.

Forgot terry related.

Attached: Praise Mr. God.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

I hope Terry finds somewhere to stay and can get back on his feet. He's doing god's work