I was pretending to be a little girl online and some pedo messaged me asking to fuck...

I was pretending to be a little girl online and some pedo messaged me asking to fuck. the retard gave me his phone number, and email address which is literally his first and last names. I also found his ip with grabify. How can I dox tf out of him and how should i extract revenge

Attached: pedobear.jpg (350x282, 15K)

Post here, queer.

*sighs*
The sheer fact that you believe you can do anything with that ip except ddos his fucking isp shows you should rather :
1. get the fuck off this board and learn basic hacking
or
2. Stop trying to catch pedo's on the internet

nice try fbi

>doesn't post his pn
>doesn't post email
>not even the fucking courtesy to post his IP
Fuck, you faggot.

Report him to the local authorities.
If you can't do basic fucking searches with somebody's full information then you're not gunna be able to do shit.

OP is an FBI agent trying to ensnare an FBI agent trying to ensnare Jow Forums

post it on /b/

gib

Attached: 1523639110588.jpg (420x420, 51K)

Find another pedo, then hook them up to each other.
Or

Nobody uses their real info to do pedo stuff, you fell for a trap set by FBI to catch sexually vulnerable girls from the web

>Find another pedo, then hook them up to each other.
Holy shit this. Find another pedo and set up a date with both of them at the same place and time. Be there to take pictures too

>revenge on baiting him
he should be looking for revenge

Instead of doxing him you should meet up with him and see the look on his face when you're not actually a little girl.

this might come as a shock to you, but all straight men want to fuck little girls

>Be there to take pictures too
this

This. Record the encounter then dox him after.

>revenge
how is this revenge lol

He got diddled.

nope, this is not true

t. straight male

ya i dont know about "little girls" but younger women for sure

"Anybody who tells you they don't have a thing for young girls, is either a queer or a liar. But I paid a heavy price. The men were pissed off at me because they weren't doing it, and the women were pissed off because nobody was doing it to them."

>this might come as a shock to you, but all straight men want to fuck little girls
Yeah, if you're muslim I guess.

No, I would argue that most men are sexually attracted to girls as young as teenagers (i.e. when they first become sexually mature) but only a warped minority are attracted to preteens. Even if that were true, there's a huge difference between being sexually attracted to them and actually soliciting them for sex.

Attached: 1519743219321.png (1366x768, 125K)

17 or 18 maybe 16 is normal, but if you have an attraction to girls that are younger than that/ havent hit puberty you have a mental fucking problem

See

wat u mean heavy price ?

OP is the pedo and lifted a little girl's phone number, email address, and IP but can't find her to abduct here. That's why he's not sharing.

Attached: the little faggot of ill omen.png (268x268, 145K)

He's in jail getting buttfucked by Tyrese.

>online
where online i think you are full of shit