Bad Benchmark

Does this mean my disk is failing?

Attached: dickmark.png (443x399, 78K)

yes.
Next question.

Disks are always failing. Make sure you have backups.

What do to fix it?

it means literally nothing stupid fucker, do a SMART test

>What do to fix it?

You don't fix disks; you make sure you have a backup copy for when it fails. All disks are failing, it's just a question of when they finish the process.

I just want the speeds to be faster, it's so slow

That's like saying how do I stop from dying
Just like you, your disk has a finite life and from the minute you were born you were heading toward an inevitable end.
Luckily you can back up your disk for the eventuality of your disk dying one day.

You'll have to replace it

Whatever you are trying to do I'm sure your hard drive is not the bottleneck.

Just did the smart test and it said i have an IQ rating of 84. How long will the disk last off of this?

> hard drive

>tfw the machines are already more advanced than our puny biological processes
Human extinction WHEN?

>machines are already more advanced than our puny biological processes
not necessarily.
Not until the machines develop advanced artificial intelligence and reasoning

But the machines' contents can be backed up and stored even after their deaths! THEY'RE FUCKING IMMORTAL!

Use some sort of redundant RAID type (1,5,6,10, etc) and also have backups if you care about your data

You just got Spectre'd

wrong.

updated bios and windows patch here. literally no change besides maybe a 1% drop as advertised.

Attached: 1524234164466.png (402x367, 36K)

No bait this time, could this actually be the reason for my lower write speeds? It's a 860 evo that I got two months ago, and 320 write on sequential is a little concerning

i'm using an 850 evo and maybe lost 8 write speed so probably not.

did you upgrade your microcode update.

Had to reinstall windows after getting ryzen and new motherboard so I basically was forced to. But I wasn't aware of much performance impact for AMD, really frustrating if so