I need a way to visualise my life

So Jow Forums I need a way to have a record of my life.
In a dynamic way.

Here are the requirements
1) offline, local no botnet.

I don't really give a shit if its a program, a file (excel/word style) or me running a local web server with some PHP/javascript whatever.

2) Its needs to be readable by visualizing.

I need 2 things (I can make pictures and upload them of what I'm imagining)

2.1) I want a calender view where every day I can mark. I have something like folder-layers(like in graphics programs) or streams for different activities (for example browsing Jow Forums = 1 folder-layer ; going for a walk = 2 folder-layer).

These folder-layers have layers inside of them (like in every graphics editing program) where I mark using if I did this activity. 1 actual layer= 1 year.

Here is the thing I have the capability to overly different years to see how i did this activity.
I was also thinking of adding colors to represent intensity of a activity (small walk, medium etc).
At this point you will say "use a photoshop file" however its will not fulfill my other requirements.

I want when I hover over a market activity to see what files I attached to it and click on them to open.
For example this can include
TXT cometary of the activity.
Photographs.
Video.
Audio recordings.

Basically the most sane solution is simply to be capable to launch the files with the associated programs.
And this is something I can not accomplish in graphics editing programs like photoshop.

2.2) I want to display the streams differently then the layer-calender format.

I want them like separate streams where its marked if I did this activity in 1 stream.

Attached: 130490jpg.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebDAV
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web-based_Distributed_Authoring_and_Versioning
youtube.com/watch?v=thhm4AOujW4
addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/local-filesystem-links/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3) I want it to have incredible scalability, I expect 100 years of possible recording without problems.

I don't want to input something into a system that will fuck itself over (file to large etc.) after 5 years and can not log more activity.

Do you know of anything like this?
Also comment if you yourself are interested in south a tool.
I will try to make pictures and find pictures of what I'm talking about if you could not imagine what I was writing about.

Make and upload the pictures of what you're visualising.

I try to make them however I'm on a retarded system with little graphical editing capability.
I will try.

This. I'm going to need some ms paint sketches up in here

So basically you want some shit that tracks what you are doing, how often you did it, and will keep a record of everything? You already have one, it's your phone; the only problem is you need to call up your botnet provider if you want all records.

>shit that tracks
No. I input the data myself if I want.
Like a excel spreadsheet.
What part of offline don't you understand?

Do you have any idea how much work it would be to manually input all the shit you are doing every day? Unless it was automated, you'll get tired of that shit real quick.

Visualization.
Of calender view.
And how overlaying multiple years looks(this is supposed to have the capability to handle unlimited years.).
In this example I have taken the idea of browsing Jow Forums I seriously would not record this. Its a stupid example for the demonstration.

The colors are supposed to be meaningful.

I did not input the Months and days of the week they are supposed to be there however I wanted to pump this out fast.

Attached: c.png (916x3470, 887K)

Demonstration of how the hovering over days that have files attached looks

Attached: h.png (1728x1158, 481K)

notebook, pen, and tallies

>Do you have any idea how much work it would be to manually input all the shit you are doing every day?
Yes 3~5 minutes.

Also I'm not interested in recording pointless crap like most spy-ware phone shits are doing.

Given 1 day that I did have a vacation quick note and adding files (photos/video) from that day.

OK what is this?
Link to it plz.

You might be able to get tiddlywiki to do what you want. Might need to hack it a bit though for images/visualization, I don't know, never used it for that.

I've used it to great effect before for keeping track of all sorts of different things.

Just create a recurring, daily, all-day calendar appointment. "Shitposting on Jow Forums".

make content you can watch for long periods of time. encode data at increasingly smaller intervals while increasing the overall length of time you are consuming your own content until you are reborn a meme shitlord

Attached: no-touch.jpg (860x25, 15K)

What?

Here is the stream view.

Every "stream" is a different activity.
They basically are pulled from the same data then the calender and have the same functionality when you hover over the days to display the same files.

Attached: s.png (2400x984, 43K)

>tiddlywiki
Thanks.
Can I run this off-line?

Someone has other solutions?

org-mode

I also like to add that I'm not interested in the anti-KISS autism that is having some web service support all file formats.

I want the folder to open in my file browser where I can use my programs to open them.
The way I like it.

Is there even a way for web to open a local folder in the file browser?

Please stop, those are horrible ideas.

webdav

What?
>those are horrible ideas.
Why?

Can you link to what you are talking about?
Is it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebDAV
or
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web-based_Distributed_Authoring_and_Versioning
I have no idea what you are talking about.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebDAV
client support
Linux via GVfs, including GNOME Files and via KIO, including Konqueror and Dolphin

Thanks.
However what exactly am I reading about?
How can this help me in getting what I want ?

Fuck off, you are not funny.

what you want?

Are these he names of programs?
Do you understand how difficult it will be for me to find a program named "pen" or "notebook" ?

How can I know what you are talking about?

This man is super serious, asking for a ridiculously unpractical way to record his crap life and is shooting ideas like crazy. Pathetic. This is literally my first time on Jow Forums and it's already fucking gay.

See what I want from the functionality
Examples are stupid
>Posting on Jow Forums
>Walking

However these are only stupid temples.
The intended idea is to mark vacations and videos (if they have some).

I really don't give a fuck if I need to get a specialized program or run a web server locally.
The key idea is tat it needs to be local.

Attached: Woodland Walks (3621).jpg (1280x800, 358K)

>asking for a ridiculously unpractical way to record his crap life
What are practical ways?

just use some small open source habit tracker on your phone, what the hell are you spending your time on?

1) This is retarded
2) This is useless.
Lets ignore the botnet aspects of this.

I don't think you even understand what I want.
Imagine having the ability to see the on a calender your vacation events.
Now imagine having the ability to instantly click and see the files that are marked in the calender for this activity.

What "habit tracker" can ever do this?

I'm not interested in autisticaly recording the number of steps I take.
This is irrelevant for me.

I simply want a calender association for my files with super fast clicking functionality to get to them.

See this
youtube.com/watch?v=thhm4AOujW4
is OK however I don't have it in a calender view.

So something like gnome-activity-journal meets gnome-calendar?

I want to input my own things into it.
And i want to overlay them.
And have folders I can link to.
And the Stream view.
>gnome-activity-journal meets gnome-calendar
I have no idea never used them

>gnome-activity-journal
No auto writing this is irrelevant.
I myself create these events and write them.

>gnome-calendar
Only I will be entering past events on it not future plans.

It's always great when a real autist comes on Jow Forums asking about their ideas. All these larping redditors can't even follow along. OP I know what you're asking but don't know of any solutions outside of a calendar and going back and adding notes or links to the files in question. Sorry for no help

>don't know of any solutions
>outside of a calendar
>adding links

Of what calender are you talking about ?
GNOME?

How to add a link to the folder?
Because I'm interested in this more then everything.

I was thinking about simply using a images in HTML and overlaying them.
However how can I make HTML open a folder on my HDD?

Just use a database, some JS calendar and filter tick boxes to add different "categories" to the calander, its not that hard

addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/local-filesystem-links/

Recomendations?
Can you recommend me some specifics and I want it to work fast for me.
Simply add something into the thing.

No one has commented on how autistic this is?

>addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/local-filesystem-links/
Before I have written my request I have already installed this.

It appears not to work.
Can you tell me what HTML do I write to to have a link open
I tried

test

To open the folder test.
I'm on Linux.

Why?
What makes you think this?

Also I want the folder to be opened in my file browser not the web browser.

I tried a absolute patch and it works however the folder is opened in the web browser.

Make multiple sheets in an excel file. Then start building a local database (mysql or libreoffice base or whatever) and populate it with data stored in the excel file.

How will this help me make a visualization.
I never got into databases and I don't want to see only text.

emacs + orgmode + LaTeX

How do I configure it to work like I want?
Explain this.

You could probably do a lot of this using Zim Desktop Wiki.

Can you elaborate?