Brave, iridium or ungoogled-chromium

and why

looking for the best chromium fork

being up-to-date with security patches is the 1st utmost priority
my privacy is the 2nd utmost priority

everything else takes a back seat, unless there is a flaw that renders the browser undesireable to use.

Attached: chromium.png (256x256, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bromite.org/
github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it doesn't fucking matter what you use, the internet was not made with privacy in mind

why is Brave even listed there? it's a browser made with a profiting framework for alternative advertising.

iridium is outdated shit. use Ungoogled Chromium which is a merge of debian's hardened sandbox patches, the Iridium patches, the Inox patches, as well as a few additional changes made by the maintainer. if you're on Arch you can just use Inox since it's more regularly maintained.

Icecat or privacy browser all other is complete shit and doesnt hide u well

this.
OP you are already thoroughly googledized

epic privacy browser?

Sir, Jow Forums is not open-source, nor free (see the google script scraping your data -> privacy badger).

Just use Chromium, for fuck's sake.

icecat doesn't have a windows build. I'll use it for my linux laptop, but there is no windows build so uhhhhhh

I'm trying to minimize my closed-source software use as much as possible. i still use windows for games for christs sake. But i want to cut down on my closed-source apps.

Chromium is open-sourced.

If you care about privacy give Firefox a shot with privacytools.io in mind.

Also use a VPN.

Hey yeah sorry iam a bit retarded i talked about android where these two are the only option
I use Windows 10 aswell and watching out to replace my Firefox, but i didnt find one yet and so i took all the shit i could out of ff like drm, telemetry and others

Brave is a botnet. It just replaces ads on the web with its own (((acceptable ads))) and steals the revenue

Bromite is the only decent choice here
bromite.org/

Attached: IMG_20180422_154951.jpg (1080x1610, 447K)

not op but thanks

Firefox

Vivaldi

QupZilla?

I just use Opera and give 0 fucks.

>no way to support add-ons
No, thanks.

Brave is botnet, Iridium is dead.

Inox assuming you use Linux

ungoogled-chromium

If you actually care about privacy, a customized Firefox is the only option. This + add-ons is decent:

github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/

If you don't want to use Firefox you might as well use anything else. It is possible that Chromium sends less data than Chrome, but it's still bad. Firefox also sends data by default.