Is self-driving cars a botnet

Is self-driving cars a botnet

Attached: Google-self-driving-car-prototype-front-three-quarters.jpg (400x266, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/215704680
openmotors.co/editselfdrivingcar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course not you retard
it's a blockchain using HTML deep learning redundancy

>self driving
Somebody is always driving

Yes, and that's a good thing

Depends, obviously if you're gonna get a proprietary car running some proprietary technology, then yes it's a botnet.
But luckily there are free and open source vehicle developments going on, like the 'EDIT' from Open Motors.
vimeo.com/215704680
openmotors.co/editselfdrivingcar/

Go for a FSF approved car in the future

Attached: EDIT_Self_Driving_Car_interiors_OSVehicle.jpg (1199x850, 120K)

Yes, see

Not going to lie that looks pretty damn /comfy/. Especially to someone who can't pass their driver's test.

Whoops meant to reply here instead. I'm still feeling a little bit of this weed I smoked. 4/20 weekend is almost up for me.

the problem is that there are not enough cars to actually form a decent botnet. Traffic would be so much smoother if handled solely by algorithms.

CIA leaks confirmed that the feds can take manual control over a car with autopark or any auto drive capability. So, in essence, yeah.

Nobody fucking cares you degenerate

>FSF approved
No.
Hate those faggots.

Are*

Also fewer.

What has you so angry?

I hate this argument. Sure traffic would be better if all the cars were some giant botnet.

But the real problem is too many cars on the road in the first place

Yes, since they transmit your data. But they're also dangerous: systems have bugs and bugs are abusable, my it be a script kid or a government - what if someone decides to get rid if you by driving you into a lake or the desert?

Technological advancement is nice, but self driving cars are busy dangerous gimmicks for no reason.

>what if someone decides to get rid if you by driving you into a lake or the desert
>lake
what is automotive safety glass/underwater egress safety requirements
>desert
what is handbrake
though yeah networked cars are a terrible idea, independent autonomous cars that can talk to each other through a standard interface (5G? lasers?) would be cool though would for sure require abstraction/limited amounts of permitted request types to prevent hijacking/assassination

I need sex

>is
ARE

Attached: Grammarian.jpg (800x416, 83K)

It fucking better be.

>dropbears, the "car"

Nobody cares what do you think, but whatever floats you boatnet.

>google pretends it's some new, futuristic ai technology
>it's actually horde of pajeets and africa imported niggers sitting in google warehouse and driving them remotely

ur a botnet