Windows 7 Master Race

Seriously though, I've tried several times to "upgrade" to 10, and I just can't get over the LeapFrog OS style it has, the spying, and the absolute shit for control i.e. you can turn updates off, but it shouldn't have to be such a hassle to do so.
Is there any real reason to go to 10 from 7, besides all.. uh, 5 exclusive DX12 games? Three of them being Forza (play F-Zero like a real man) or Halo?

Not to mention the security issues with the telemetry.

>tl;dr
Anyone have a serious reason to go to 10?

Attached: glorious-windows-7-master-race-other-windows-version-filthy-peasant.jpg (400x400, 86K)

fuck off, /v/

D'awwwwwww, I found the mac user.
I'm prescribing you a pair of testicles so you can get the fuck over yourself, Steve Jobs shill.
kek

Windows is shit.

Use windows 10 LTSB.

Windows is not welcome on Jow Forums.

>windows 7
>gayming

Could you please send me a link to your Discord server, I have many funny memes to share xD
Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Enjoy using outdated crapware, dipshit.
Windows 10 is here to stay.

>Windows 7

botnet

>Windows
botnet

The window snapping system is updated so you can snap windows to quarters of the screen from what I've seen.
Otherwise it looks like a huge pain the ass for no real benefit besides getting to call other people luddites.

Can you even use modern-ish hardware with Windows 7?

>technology is not welcome on Jow Forums
i know this place was retarded. kek.

What a special boy you are.
Just like the faggots who won't shut up bragging about using GNU/Linux.

>windows 7 vs windows 10
>gayming
>hurr this place is autistic
Stop whining. Your entire post has been made for thousands of times already. A thread died for this. Back to /v/ you go

Just use wine with your self programed custom, illegal and propriatary patches.

Attached: youguysarebetterthanthis.gif (480x360, 2.13M)

>Windows 7 is the only good OS MS ever did.
>Windows 10 is the worst by far.
Why would anyone upgrade? I'd rather upgrade to XP, no joke.

>winshit
>yes yes next next next next
>technology
Kill yourself you fucking pleb.

Jow Forums is for Jow ForumsNU + lunix users

I like the way I can snap windows in my extended desktop. On Win7 I can only use left and right side, losing the monitor divide.

install gentoo

>Why yes I do trust microsoft not to backport telemetry into windows 7
How autistic are you

You can run DOS on modern hardware as long as it has CSM support.

Windows 7 will just refuse to install security updates in an attempt to force you to upgrade, though you can unblock them.

Just install gentoo and be done with it though

I use Windows 10 for games only. I use Debian for everything else. I don't give a shit about telemetry, Microsoft can know I spend a few hours every day playing civ 5 and ashes of the singularity for all I care.

Windows insider since 2014 here. I like it.

Sure feels like summer

Newfag detected

Civ 5 is on linux you know

eight point one, faggot

Jesus Christ, fuck off to reddit. Jow Forums is a technology board and we run mainly gnu/linux, windows is for babies like you.

you have admin access, just disable the things you dont like its not hard user

What's the spying shit with Windows 10 that peopel talk about?

>leddit tier meme
oh no no no no

Stop being autistic and use superior 8.1 OP, it's much better optimised, runs better even on toasters and has many UI improvements but people like you sperg out about muh tablet shit because of reactionary outrage news even though it's literally more ergonomic and works faster.