Be 30 year old programmer

>be 30 year old programmer
>become frustrated with literal doofus of a manager
>like "why are we hosting our stuff on linux, AWS now supports windows vms, move all our stuff there"
>rage quit job
>look for new job
>none of these places seem to have a good product
>industry is full of hipsters who don't know what they're doing and pajeet immigrants who don't know what they're doing
>consider freelancing
>clients are full of hipsters who don't know what they're doing and pajeets who don't know what they're doing

I've been in the industry for 5 years, I'm tired of working for someone else, I have 15k in my bank account . WTF should I do?

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x451, 24K)

consider suicide, you could make a pretty ornate guillotine for 15k

This

>rage quitting instead of telling your manager to shut the fuck up and let you do your job

>I've been in the industry for 5 years,
>I have 15k in my bank account
You're not going to make it.

>I've been in the industry for 5 years
I've been in the industry for 13 years, son.

If you don't want hipsters, get a job with a defense contractor that requires a security clearance. No non-US employees and retards.

Just take another shit job. Lesson learned: the grass is almost never greener on the other side of the fence. Only quit jobs that are obviously underpaying you or are so abusive that you can't live without meds.

>I've been in the industry for 5 years
>I have 15k in my bank account
>industry is full of hipsters who don't know what they're doing and pajeet immigrants who don't know what they're doing

Um, I don't think you know what you're doing

ITT: freetard gets butthurt because management wants to use the OS with the lower TCO and better support and ends up getting fucked and jobless.

This. There's a reason nobody uses toyOS (aka Linux) in the business world. It's all Windows Server as far as the eye meets.

not sure what you guys are smoking, it's easier to find linux jobs these days, every job posting i see requires it

Might as well suck hitlers dick while he laughs gassing jews.

>5 years
wow, it's fucking nothing

yeah as mail servers and active directory controllers. windows is fucking terrible, everyone knows it, even the windows admins. it's expensive, configurations are bad, support is a fucking joke, security is a fucking joke, software deployment is garbage, docker support is bad, etc. the list is so fucking long, it probably exceeds the entire constitution.

Currently employed by a contractor. No smelly foreigners, no stupid people.

All my coworkers, superior and inferior, actively avoid foreigners and leftism

wow 5 whole years and you already know everything! You must be an absolute pleasure to work with

>Might as well suck hitlers dick while he laughs gassing jews.

I'm altright with that

Attached: Assad_jews.png (936x526, 410K)

are there white foreigners working there?

There are a few over the years... There was one white one guy who was born in SA (white looking and red hair) who was worried about being granted a security clearance.

I'm wondering if another person currently at work was born in the US or not, but I don't think we can ask that. They have to share first. We do ask if there's a reason why they can't get a security clearance, but they aren't required to answer.

It sets up doubt with borderline employees that they aren't going to last here.

We have had people apply, and HR/security has flagged their application and tossed their resume. We terminated someone without cause because they weren't understanding the job (after 10 months) despite all indications to the contrary during their interview.

Are you 12?

>he hasn't heard of RHEL

Factually true

Organizations that used to use Solaris have long switched to RHEL/CentOS

yes please

Attached: meirl.jpg (640x476, 49K)

Heard of what?

Found the type OP was complaining about.
>>>tumblr

THANK YOU

go back to Jow Forums

Try to get employed in Red Hat

>>Jow Forums