I don't use it, because there's literally nothing happening in my life

I don't use it, because there's literally nothing happening in my life.
Why don't you use it?

Attached: qV2kB3TbZyA4DRRlWlhHaz-snapchat-logo[1].png (2100x2100, 112K)

I'm not retarded enough to use Lagdroid and I'm too poor to have an iPhone

Attached: photo_2018-02-19_23-09-58.jpg (1280x1028, 114K)

I used to quite a lot, until me and my gf got together. She mostly uses Instagram to talk so I rarely use it now.

I use it to send dick pics

same lol
I don't do intersting shit an dI'm not vain enough to post my day to day like most of my loser friends

Privacy concerns and lack of a need/use for it

Same reason as you. I do have friends but I talk to them via Messenger.

I have to use it because my gf likes streaks too much. You shoulda seen how mad she was that I deleted Facebook. She’d kill me if I deleted Snapchat

I don't feel the need to broadcast everything I do to an audience.
Plus nudes are far easier to get elsewhere.

This

I don't care to rely on a closed shit protocol tying into a low resolution photo sharing service.

Because there's nothing it does that other social media chat services don't.

im not attractive

Can I use it on PC? I don't have a suitable phone for this. And I'm using almost every social media which have a PC option.

because i'm not a teenage girl

But I do. Only to talk to some steam-friends that I don't have added on faceshit though.

because it has no use
because it's 2018
because app is garbage

I use it because I'm not a fucking social misfit and girls like sending me pictures on it

I use it cause my normie friends have a group chat there. Plus, am i the only one who thinks sending streaks is useless? If you talk to someone daily you get it, but sending streaks to people you almost never talk to is autistic

>Plus nudes are far easier to get elsewhere.

Teach me, senpai.

Why in God's name would I want to use a selfie-based communication medium when nobody wants to look at me? Were it feasible, my life would be measurably improved if I didn't have to look at me too.

Attached: 1516249604431.png (880x684, 458K)