Well?

well?

Attached: DPokYSbVQAExVc-.jpg (499x592, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/well? general/

Yurocucks have "net-neutrality" yet censor a shit ton of content and websites.

US has no NN yet they don't censor any websites at all.

Net neutrality has been gone for months and nothing has changed. Reddit cucks got played hard by (((Google))) and (((Netflix))).

If you're wondering what happened around 2004, watch youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE Do you think the world we live in, where both sides thinks the other isn't worth considering let alone even talking to, is an improvement?

Look at what Kyle Spier-Swenson presumes the opponents to his favorite policy believe and argue. Did he make any effort to research their positions, or did he engage in confirmation bias?

Attached: 1_5.png (640x456, 28K)

>implying large companies can make move in the term of a few months.

thats not technically true, the USgov has seized domains in the past, but always in conjunction with legal proceedings, much like the can seize anything else trough legal means.
They never censored a site without a proper court case though.

>net neutrality is a requirement for censorship
well meme'd my friend

>gone for months
>ends tomorrow

OP is a faggot

/thread

Right now, it's not a two way relationship between web providers and ISPs. Web content hosts have gone to companies like comcast and have said "if you don't pay us X, we will throttle all comcast users access our site." Removing the net neutrality restrictions balances it out, so now ISPs can negotiate. ISPs don't want to block websites and web hosts don't want to blacklist large swaths of the country, because both will loose them money in the long term. A balance will be found, as long as we also remove the awful regulation that prevents smaller ISPs from deploying infrastructure to compete with larger ones.

>throttling a competitor's website
>blocking a website critical of the ISP
I'm pretty sure that would be illegal regardless of whether you guys have net neutrality or not.

>as long as we also remove the awful regulation that prevents smaller ISPs from deploying infrastructure to compete with larger ones

except there isn't any... creating an isp costs a ton of money, slow roi, and then having to compete with incumbents ...

>isp makes goyflix slow
>complain and switch isp or goyflix goes bust or goyflix stops cvcking isps and pay up for saturating all their bandwidth

only onions males want NN (fact)

There actually are and it usually comes from utilities and zoning regulations that prevent companies from installing physical infrastructure. It's usually more local than state-side or federal

>pay for 100mb/s
>HOW DARE YOU USE 100MB/S?! YOU'RE SATURATING THE BANDWIDTH!!!!
Literal cuck.

>be isp
>provide access to a bunch of basedgoys
>notice most traffic is to goyflix
>have to expand infrastructure ($$$) to keep up with goyflix traffic as to not affect other users' traffic
>or threaten to slow down traffic to goyflix unless goyflix gives us money

ISP's arent cucks. they are ran by smart business men that want to make the most amount of money while providing good service.

So nu-Jow Forums is unironically defending jews, great.

depends on where you live. some of my uk pals are mad as fuck cuz government blocked access to their edgy hitler memes so i have to send them some myself. i heard that situation in germany is not much better.

>what is a peering agreement

You are defending Netflix and google, faggot

Everything is jews. Do you want to support the isp jews or the google/netflix jews? jews jewing jews. try to get minimumly jewed. no win scenario. id rather support the jews that are less likely to jew me hard if i had to choose from a set of jews to be jewed by. stop being a faggot.

>be a jew isp
>oversell bandwidth like a mad cunt
>people start using the bandwidth they pay for
>OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

There are already companies that have rights of way, but don't bother upgrading because it's not worth it, namely telecoms.