How is this guy NOT an intel shill? every AMD video is shit on purpose

how is this guy NOT an intel shill? every AMD video is shit on purpose

Attached: Capture.png (223x222, 73K)

Good thread. He may be an Intel plant but he's not wrong about Ryzen overclocking. It does not go far.

besides that though he intentionally shits on AMD every chance he gets. the dude is a dumbfuck

this, the only time he shat on intel was when they fucked up X399 beyond all hope and even linus shat on them

>there was no actual error with AMD hardware I just want to make it seem like there was one. it was actually my incompetence, again.

He's an actual faggot. Why even bother to watch his videos at this point?

why the fuck was he running windows 8?

because hes a retard

he's using windows 10 in the video

???

Attached: 1491722511608.jpg (414x415, 13K)

>intel
>X399

My Ryzen7 1700 runs at 3.9GHz/1.35V. It runs Prime95 until I get bored (after 1 hour or so). That's a 30% overclock. 30%. Thirty. Percent.

Mother.fucker.

That's pretty impressive, FX8350 could could really only overclock 25% over 4GHz, and by then you wouldn't want to use it because air can't keep it cool.

onions

What does this dipshit even do? Build computers all day long and upload it to Youtube? Seriously, he's like Linus if he never tried to upgrade his content above "WOOAHHH SICK PC BUILD WOOAAH HARDCORE STUFF".

cuck
onions

i saw windows 8 in some of the cinebench windows

Considering that it already turbos up to 3.7 that's not even remotely impressive. It's a roughly 5% OC.

My 5960X turbos to 3.5GHz and I can OC it to 4.5GHz. That's an actual almost 30% OC. I'm not sure why it's in fashion to exclude the promised out-of-the-box turbo numbers in the equation nowadays. They're expected to perform at those speeds or else they're considered defective.

His friend, Barnacules, is worse. Dude worked for Microshit for 10 year, fixing and patching their shit. Microshit laid him off, and he builds his popularity on shitting on their horrible OS design. Yet he shills their shit whenever an alternative OS is presented to him.

He's only respected amongst the tech-tubers because he has connections with celebrities.

Attached: 8484226.jpg (460x460, 37K)

intel funds youtube channels in exchange for using intel for a majority of their example/suggested builds along with purposefully making amd videos slightly lesser quality and less frequent
>this works by people seeing them as "famous" and subconsciously idolizing them and thus the things they use and mimicking their attitudes
>most people dont look at fine details or mannerisms so this goes largely unnoticed
simple psychological advertising

This fat fuck barely makes videos and dosen't have a job. I don't understand what he does.

He moved on to twitch or some shit. He also begged Puget Systems to hire him after he shilled some of their PC's on his channel. No Idea if he got the job. He constantly complains about being in debt due to his depression meds and his sons medical bills, but he's always buying new expensive shit.

>Jay is a moron
More news at 11

Those kikes...

that's how it goes with Cinebench R15. Not sure if it's not updated or if the developers just haven't updated the code for pulling the windows build number

anyone have that twitch clip where Shroud "I run and cry to the developer of PUBG after some random dude killed me in an game without stream sniping and then I falsely say that I was stream sniped so the developer perma bans that dude" where he says "never go AMD" after he failed to even install the ThreadRipper CPU into its socket?

Fuck that arab

>but he's not wrong about Ryzen overclocking. It does not go far.

Depends on chip. I had a AMD 8320E that I managed to turbo to 4.4GHz from it's stock turbo of 4.0GHz. The Intel 4790K I bought after was capable of a similar clock spread. That is 4.4 stock and clocked to 4.8GHz. Both on air too.

In my experience, it's the voltage required to get a decent clock that's the biggest difference between AMD and Intel. From memory, to get the 8320E to 4.4GHz I was pumping around 1.4v through the chip. To get the 4790K to 4.8GHz I'm at 1.25v, right under the "any more than this and you'll seriously degrade the lifespan of your chip" margin.

why would you watch a retard that makes shit builds and random videos that don't go anywhere?
why do you even care?

Did you watch any of his vue videos?
He has a threadripper system he talks up all the time.

JayzTwoTons

My R7 1700 does 4ghz @ 1.3625v 24 hour prime95 stable on air.

Attached: 1334628464173.jpg (350x277, 17K)

all core turbo for the 1700 is 3.2ghz retard

so by that logic my 7980XE at 4.3 GHz runs at an impressive 65% overclock? Sixty five. Percent.

Funny how he is only incompetent with AMD hardware.....

Autism bills

>Ryzen oc is on the agenda
>Talks about old gens from Intel and and
Ain't the sharpest tool eh

Attached: 1523933429617.jpg (620x788, 66K)

he gets paid by Mr. Shekelstein

Would Intlel waste money with a stupid motherfucker like JayZ though? Anyone with half of a brain already knows why Ryzen cannot clock as high as Kike Lake. He's just parroting a truism like it's a big deal to appear smart and learned.

Lucky faggot

he acts quirky, goofy, and down to earth
he appeals to a specific crowd (weekend warrior white middle class gamers) and its working
hence his following
what intel pays to all these content creators per year is chump change compared to what they make weekly

>I don't understand what he does.
He's a boomerfag who threw all he had into mining cryptoshit and streaming for kids.
He's literally Jow Forums who ended up getting an obese wife by sheer luck when he had an actual job.

Nah he's just completely retarded.
Last time he overclocked an AMD platform he bricked 3 motherboards

My point was it depends on chip. If you'd bothered to read what I wrote and take it in, instead of being a know nothing know it all with an attitude problem.

My old 8350 ran at 5GHz on Air.

If I could fix a minor thing about the internet it would be banishing YouTube face from existance. Look at these two grown ass men making faces like a couple of mongoloid dumb fucks.

Man did he ever luck out. Remember when he was shitting on people who wanted to get a 1080 but not at these retarded inflated prices and he said you should just mine on those cards to recoup the costs? That boiled a lot of people's piss.

come on user, that's like 20% of youtube at most, there's a bunch of good stuff there

AMD shills like you are one of the reasons why people go out of their way to shit on AMD.

>immediately increase cpu voltage to 1.5v
>too scared to increase memory voltage at all
Why? All the gains were from the memory side anyways. Also, is 1.5v even stable long term?
Also, that video where he custom built a guy's PC and only put the heat spreading pads on the chokes was bad. A video later he moved it from the chokes to the mosfets instead of putting pads on both of them.

Attached: 1523086292861.png (496x488, 261K)

boiled piss is nutritious...

He has a pre assembled 360mm custom loop but used an AIO to try 1.5v

I'm tired of tech channels being nothing but gayming related crap. When are we going to get some real tech channels

my 2700x eats 100 watts at 4.0 ghz at 1.35v

>Also, is 1.5v even stable long term?
It's way over spec. The CPUs are rated for 1.25V, but 1.35V is completely acceptable. 1.4V and you're pushing it, probably lowering the CPU lifespan at this point, over 1.45V is actually asking for it to die.

That's pretty good, actually. Can you push it more? Or it just gives up at that clockspeed?

i did a thread yesterday trying to compare 8700ks with mine at 4.0ghz + but no one showed up :(

i dont know the max i went is 4.1 before i gave up and slept 129watts max

Damn, my 1700x won't stay stable @ 3.825ghz unless I give it 1.363v and hwmonitor reports 14x watts on aida64.

Should I be worried? My fans aren't even spinning at all and there's barely any hot air coming out. Nothing is burning to the touch either.

Attached: what.png (1367x1049, 351K)

I'd contact AMD in your situation

It shows F as C and converts it to F yet again.

speccy doesn't have the -20C offset idiot

87C is still over Tjunction

Attached: 2700x.png (1724x378, 39K)

bro the CPU is new af, why do you expect shitty software to read temps properly?stop freaking out and take ryzen master and look at that, it should tell you the correct temp

Neither do the high-end Intel SKUs unless you are willing to throw suicidal volts at them.

Overclocking is pretty much dead for both vendors. They have push their silicon to the "safe" limit for their customer-tier SKUs and turbo-clocking makes arm-chair overclocking obsolete. The budget-stuff is locked down (CPU and platform) so no more el cheap systems that can rival their high-end brethen.

fat man in a little coat

Isn't this the dumb nigger who drilled holes in a motherboard in order to mount a cooler and was then surprised the mobo died? How about you stop giving him views, brainlet.

Thanks, looks accurate enough. This software looks like blurry shit though.

Attached: accurate enough.png (1721x1033, 673K)

>This software looks like blurry shit though.
It's amazing how every major vendor is completely incapable of making a functional driver control panel.

it's on your end i think, looks fine for me and i haven't really seen it looking so blurry

>tech youtuber doesn't know how to overclock
Who would guess?

Attached: xfr2 overclocking.png (572x767, 267K)

This was about when the RX 400 series came out. Good stuff running a nuclear reactor.

Attached: vlu.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

This but unironically

just a coincidence go- I mean boy

The silly face humor is obnoxious and in general his videos seem to be aimed at 10y olds.
If he just took his voice and did something differen't it'd be much better.

you run a nuclear reactor on voltage?

I strongly believe that guy is a 40 year old virgin

>muh Intel shill
The only real Intel shills are Linus, Paul and Burger Steve

AMD has their own shills too namely Adored and the Aussie Steve who goes out of his way to shit on Intel

That isn't what ASUS suggests.

Attached: 607300c9e2.png (500x616, 80K)

Attached: 1d58cff893.png (498x616, 79K)

lol the FX holds all Ghz records idiot. Most FX-8370's can reach 5Ghz on air

Attached: e6c22d6aeb.png (499x614, 84K)

Attached: 07ce290ed5.png (500x613, 81K)

Generally speaking every FX chip made after the 8320e and 8370e release (i.e in that first batch or newer regardless of sku) will hit 5ghz. By the time AMD released the 'e' chips and the monstrous 9590 vishera was on such a mature process AMD was basically binning chips because they needed to tackle different price points, not because of defects or poor silicon characteristics.

102 bclk
105 bclk cuts xfr2 off
you can go up to 104.95 theoretically
104 should be stable on most boards without any issues

I'm with you on this one. I haven't seen that many of his videos because he seems to be utterly clueless so I have no idea if there's anything that points to a bias one way or the other. The few videos I have seen makes me think that he probably genuinely tried and genuinely did his best to overclock that Ryzen. To be fair, a lot of people who buy it won't have a clue either. Regardless, I don't think he tried to sabotage or intentionally fail.

I also happen to think that he's more retarded than a paid shill.
he's famous for drilling a hole through "an empty region of the motherboard because it wouldn't affect anything at all and he needed that hole for whatever reason".
So, there's that.

>His friend, Barnacules, is worse.
>This fat fuck barely makes videos and dosen't have a job.

He is literally autism embodied. His son has full blown aids on top of being retarded. His twitter feed is cancer.

I think Jay thinks he's technically competent and good at his job because he is so much smarter than that retard Barnacules. It makes him think that makes him smarter than everyone.

I also think Jay was originally fairly unbiased toward AMD, before Ryzen, but just realized this shitty clickbait videos, that makes everyone who watches them stupider than they were before hand, get him more views and ad revenue.

>because he is so much smarter than that retard Barnacules
That's a pretty low bar.
Neither Jayz2tonnes nor Blubberclues has a college degree. They are slightly above functional retardadation. I've seen retards stocking store shelves with more mental capacity than these two.

Jayznosense

JayzTwoShekels

How do you tell the difference between an Intlel shill and a general purpose retard?

>how do you tell the difference between a quarter and a coin

I know it's a low bar. But Jay is too stupid to know how low the bar is.

this

intels i7-8k can reach 5 ghz ocd you faggot

his Intel videos aren't riddled with nearly as many basic errors, meaning he is in fact capable of problem solving and being professional
except when he works with AMD, he doesn't shit on AMD but does a terrible work reviewing it

Jayz2cents is a fucking mong and has no idea how to get the most out of these CPUs. He didn't enable the precision boost which is how you get these chips fast.

pic related, i literally just fixed the voltage to 1.425v, upped my memory to 3466, left base clock and multipliers on auto, and enabled precision boost. It boosts to 4.35ghz on 2 cores and 4.25ghz on all 8.

Attached: cb15.png (375x407, 23K)

He built a Ryzen 1600 gaming system for his sister's family. He realizes that Ryzen is good for budget but richfags that like fancy loops n shit Intel and don't mind the assfucking from fellow kikes.

How are you liking that setup? I have a 8700k and 1080ti and it's ok but I'm kinda wondering how much better the additional cores would've been. Kinda having buyers remorse and wishing I got the 2700x sometimes (especially since it leaves me an upgrade path).