This is the best mouse you can buy

This is the best mouse you can buy.

Attached: t.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

not even silent

They don't make em like they used to.

Attached: 4L_66kcDBip.jpg (2188x1545, 132K)

>GAYming shit

wrong

Attached: 863426958736298.jpg (478x484, 28K)

no way, this is the best mouse you can buy

Attached: Kensington.jpg (293x172, 5K)

>needing a mouse

Fuck yes.

I don't get the fascination with cheap basic shit. Its cheap and basic because its garbage, not because they strived to create the perfect minimalist mouse for everyone. I do not say that everyone should buy rgb gayming shit, but most of office mice are fucking godawful and this is not an exception to the rule like intellimouse. "It just works" is not a good argument when most of the products "just work" either way.

At a job I had a few years back we threw out hundreds, if not thousands of those, along with pic related keyboard

I stole a couple for myself but I'm not sure where they've gone to now.

Attached: item_XL_24036806_35072793[1].jpg (600x232, 24K)

this keyboard is based with the hamdrest attachment
wish i had one

Using that mouse right now. I was looking for a different cheap alternative, but couldn't find a better one. This one has lasted 4 yrs I think

It's pretty good, but I prefer the Utechsmart venus cause it is slightly more ergonomic, and has a thumb rest. Chinese mouse really aren't as bad as Jow Forums makes them out to be.

Triggered.

Typing on the better version with media controls right now.
SK-8135 is best keyboard.

;_; I'm gonna miss it when mine goes

Attached: 1523998597574.jpg (1024x1015, 156K)

any one know where these microswitch sockets can be found?

Attached: sefsef.jpg (833x734, 131K)

Hahaha, no. That's a shit mouse for gaming, with a shitty sensor. No GAYmer would be caught dead with it.

Attached: 71lfe8SI0UL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1209, 125K)

I've been using it for 3 years. It's perfect.

I have the centrophorus and it's legit the best mouse I've ever owned. I got it for $3 because I was already buying a redragon kumara keyboard and it was the perfect replacement for my dead g400.

It's held up perfectly for 8 months now.

yeah, it another mouse

>tfw my g400 is dying and I've never held another mouse that feels as right as this one

hold me lads

Buy new parts.
Right now you'll have to solder for left/right/middle mouse button since there isn't enough broken ones for Chinks to make replacement pcbs like they have for MX518 (and due to a slight change in the button PCB size, the MX518 pcb won't work)
You can get replacement mousewheel assemblies though, they're like $7 on aliexpress...

pretty good for 70$ desu

Attached: corsair m65.jpg (500x428, 23K)

Actually, after rechecking again today, it looks like you /might/ be able to use the MX518 button/roller PCB on the G400, might need to whip up a new harness - but even that might not be necessary.
The mounting hole below the right button is in the same spot.

Attached: g400left-mx518right.jpg (1280x1113, 230K)

better angle to show the mounting hole.
Easy fix then for both buttons and mousewheel.
Cables are like the easiest, but if you can't wire your own shit up, premade cables (even meme sleeved ones) are available too.

Attached: better angle.jpg (1280x678, 261K)

I have that mouse, double click issue within 2 months of light use (secondary computer)

Nope. Roccat is best

Got any arguments to back up that claim?
T.shopping for new mouse, trying to avoid overpriced gaymen shit but still need extra buttons

it isn't just that "it just werks", it's literally lasted me 10 years and it's still working as if it was new.
now, it may not be the best on the market, but i have yet to find a more reliable piece of hardware than that piece of shit dell stock mouse.

god tier, i have yet to see a cheaper, more reliable combo than this

>not getting the 1$ aliexpress lenovo mouse

Attached: wmo_b.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Attached: m570-gallery.png (800x687, 493K)

both me and my son are using that exact keyboard.

that dell's made by logitech. literally a hidden gem.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I remember when Starcraft 2 came out and got big in the west for a while, people saw all these Korean pros using these Samsung and Zowie keyboards.

So they spent $80+ importing these keyboards because that's "what the pros used" so obviously they must be the best right?

Turns out they were just cheap, generic membrane keyboards and the whole reason they were used so much is BECAUSE they were cheap, disposable and easily replaced.
But of course a bunch of dumb western gamers ended up paying exorbitant prices for $5 keyboards.

Attached: Genius Xscroll.jpg (348x355, 17K)

Mines been fucking up for months now. MMB registers clicks multiple times, up to like 5 at once. rip little buddy.
Anyone got any recommendations for something similar?

Attached: 22.png (824x393, 138K)

I bought one almost three years ago and only recently switched to a Rival 500. The biggest difference is the material, the rival feels a lot better (and this goes for most "expensive" mice, the G600 has a similar material). The Perdition is a decent mouse but I don't think I'll ever buy chink shit again.

With that said, I think pic related is one of the best mice available. Can't really justify the price though.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x600, 55K)

i use the slim 4 button one to to shitpost from bed on with a laptop. Sometimes I wish I had just a couple extra buttons and a good voice to text program so I could be even more of a lazy shit.

i have the chinese redragon mouse for 3 years now, it's fine i would buy again.

Why don't you just replace the clicking mechanism? It's cheap and easy to do.

Attached: 1524144987384.jpg (604x565, 56K)

I tried that on an old mouse and I broke everything. I really have no idea when it comes to repairing things like that.

>Perdition
Hahahahaha. Basically means "flatulence edition" in Russian.

It's shit. Had one lose coating and it had terrible vertical size, making it difficult to hold. Pic related is way better.

Attached: IMG_20180423_211219.jpg (2688x1512, 1.96M)

That's not an MX518

>buying a mouse that someone dropped down a flight of stairs.

Wot? Not that it would matter. MX518 are tanks. Got mine when it first came out. Still using it. Finally cleaned it for the first time this year. Not that it needed it. Just did it for kicks really.

Pic related is.

Attached: 7999ba6b1194796b351938cd092e5f38_original.png (700x525, 321K)

c'mon user, learning is fun, and fixing stuff feels great!
the electronics thread can help you with ordering new switches and soldering them in

Attached: BALLS ARE TOUCHING.jpg (2304x1728, 1.72M)

That thread looks pretty fun. Ill give it a look, thank you user.

Holy fuck I use that and it's been amazing. Use it for CAD software. Macros and commands mapped to the buttons. Really good software to do these things too.

How's this bastard for productivity? I need something for music production, but I'm not sure if it has enough buttons for the mappings I need
>vertical scroll (timeline)
>select
>paint
>timeline select
>erase
>cut

Anything good I can fit all of this on that doesn't look like ricer shit?

Forgot pic related

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (800x687, 293K)

I would argue a g600 is better because of the third mouse button that changes the way you use a computer when you set it up right

have you considered a jogwheel in the off-hand? used contour shuttlepros are ~30 bux on ebay.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Already got transport controls, but still...
Are these available without the labels?

Best one here

Attached: 2eb80544-5a98-414d-a1da-1e770cb2f7d7_1.5fe18546110436223a5b6b3c710c2b2f.jpg (450x450, 17K)

the labels are bits of paper under clear button caps. the widget comes with a sheet of them, or you can print your own.

Attached: email and bacon.jpg (500x796, 74K)

Fuck yeah, you just saved me like $60, thanks dude

before you spend money, check that the keymapping program actually works on your OS! the jump to vista fucked a lot of old devices.

>Samsung and Zowie keyboards
leopold and filco.

zowie keyboard hahahahaha.

>tfw no decent left-handed mice

Attached: death.jpg (480x910, 20K)

I feel you, bro. Only ambidextrous for us.

left handed razer deathadder was no good?

Not sure if this requires a new thread or not

Do any companies still make modern mechanic ball mice? What is the best one? My only requirement is that it has a scroll wheel for web pages.

if not, what is the best classic mechanical ball mouse i can get that will work with modern windows? I have ps2 active ps2 to usb adapters so the interface is not an issue. Looking for a mouse to basically just browse the internet/Jow Forums with. getting tired of my optical and want to go back to the natural feel of a mechanical ball mouse.

the best ball mouse was the razer boomslang as it had a high dpi. anything else would be ~400dpi

thats not a mx master 2s

i just wish i could get something good that wants gaymer branded

this. corsair makes top titties mmo mouse. razershit and msi-ripoff redragon is garbage

intellimouse 1.3 or 1.0 would be good quality.

>natural feel
you're remembering wrong.

Attached: i'm you but stronger.jpg (1622x1495, 272K)

>mechanical ball
you didn't have a mechanical ball mouse, you had an optical ball mouse
the wheels were optical sensors looking for spoke movement

I had the centrophorus for a while and it was pretty good. Only problems were that the plastic got pretty greasy and the braided cable frayed a lot but for the price it's nice.

Trackballs are so underappreciated

Ball mice were aweful. When I've bough optical mouse - it was just 10/10, it was precise and travel distances were small

im aware that i need to clean the thing all the time.

but if i dont care about pointer speed to much what's the problem?

There must have been one out there that was actually good. I still have an old dell ball mouse in my basement computer that's pretty decent. just needs to be cleaned every once in a while.

>Sometimes I wish I had just a couple extra buttons
like this?

Attached: elecom_huge_trackball_62106.jpg (588x622, 159K)

if you're just being retreaux for the heck of it, why not get a mouse systems optical mouse? it can only 'see' on the special holographic grid. it's vintage, it's awkward AND it's shiny.

Attached: PC030023.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

>uses 666% more power
DEVILISH

It's not optical, it's magnetic.
Also if you want a better 'retro' mouse, get a Honeywell Hall Effect mouse.

Attached: honeywell mouse.png (856x705, 318K)

Are redragons any good though ?

I've been using perdition for about 2 years now and it has held up well desu, haven't had any issues with it

20 dollar masterrace barging in
Still can't believe that Logitech are willing to kill sales of the G Pro with this

Attached: IMG_8583.png (393x393, 22K)

now i'm conflicted. my g400 is dying and i'm torn between either this or the g402.

>Razer naga dad bought me for christmas 5 years ago's left button is worn down as hell
>Look up some mmo mice
>Buy this not even 4 days ago
Now im here isnt that interesting. I dont even play MMOs at all but the side buttons are so fuckin convenient I dont think I can ever go back.

this

Attached: 41BQVE1SXZL.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Nothing Beats the mx master 2 from Logitech faggot

first mouse i ever owned, back around 2000-2002. my mom got me a badass custom gaming computer. still have the mouse somewhere i think.

Right there with ya.

Attached: trackman-marble-gallery.png (800x687, 294K)

best budget mice? :U

I found the Mionix Naos the most comfy thing ever. Average scroll wheel though.

>LMB gets stuck

Is it the USB cable randomly disconnecting? If so I managed to fix mine.

>it's magnetic.
no, that one is optical, with a stripey mousepad encoder instead of interruptor wheels. here's the patent.
i'd really like to hear more about the magnetic mouse. do you remember where it was installed?

Attached: patent_M1_01.jpg (608x862, 88K)

I just hope this never leaves my side.

They're not making anymore of these, right?

Attached: g600-gaming-mouse-images[1].png (521x342, 81K)

What's your experience with the G600 been? My G500s is on its last legs randomly lowering my dpi after a brief stutter and multiplying the clicks I make. Was considering the G600 as a replacement.

Some weird behaviour lately with the stock back and forth commands in the software, fixable by just adding keyboard shortcuts (they work better imho) , nothing mechanical and I've had this mouse since 2016.

If you find it for 50-60 bucks, buy it, it's pretty damn good.

By that do you mean this G-shift thing on the third button? It lets you switch profiles right? I've never really messed with stored profiles before so this is all new to me.

That is not G502