Update radically changes the interface

>update radically changes the interface

Attached: Top-10-Images-of-Angry-Wet-Cats-1.jpg (510x335, 40K)

>update adds tabs
>update introduces single window mode
>update switches to moderner theme ki

>update adds 4 second splash screen

>update radically changes DE, forcing you to spend weeks autistically distro-hopping until you find something tolerable

installing KDE on Debian changes your GRUB background

you now understand the mindset of senior citizens

They hate it even more.

>Top-10-Images-of-Angry-Wet-Cats-1.jpg

>updates only every change the interface because that's all the masses understand

Attached: start.png (1521x691, 138K)

>he renames every downloaded file autistically

>he does not use machine learning to automate his renaming

>he does not share the source

setting a custom activities button on gnome changes your grub background, distro id and neofetch

> now depends on electron

>installing operating systems instead of installing the DE you want
wew

>security update
>introduces more vulnerabilities than it fixes

Guess the operating system.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>original was 2633764764763.jpg
>machine learning predicted your autism
>changed to this

linux

>update breaks all your code
>some statements are now functions and require brackets now
Guess the language.

Ue4? Stick to 4.17

>update hangs OS
>reboot causes license for legitimately purchased MS Office to become invalid

oh well, guess ill load my torrent versions

I did this in high school. I settled for Antergos Gnome of all distros.

>Update: bug fixes :^)

>NEW Version: 2.1304.1.4
>Changelog:
>Bug fixes and improvements

>Order of tabs changes depending on what you search for

Used to work for a popular cable provider back in the mid 2000's in Florida (senior citizens everywhere). Old people would get almost violent when I installed a new box that had a new remote design. So many complaints that local management went ahead and printed a 4x6 poster describing every button in a large, readable font so they could hang it right next to their TV.

Something based off of DOS I think it's called doors or something.

It happened on windows with the latest meltdown/spectre fiasco. No issue on gnu/linux

I've switched from UE4 to unity recently before 4.18, how bad did they mess things up?

>update buries an often used page

WHY

CLI doesn't have this problem.

>update removes advanced features to give a more "pure" feel
>UI consists of a white page like chrome and little to no features

Welcome to Synergy 2

>update radically changes the interface
>Takes advantage of finger memory
>Everytime you swipe the way you always do you get ads instead of what you wanted

Attached: 1973gt.jpg (500x500, 74K)

FUCK!

Attached: 1510834839427.gif (375x212, 1.02M)

Honestly I'd be mad too. Why bother changing where the buttons are? It's a waste of time having to relearn stuff that's so arbitrary and unimportant.

Yeah it's full of backdoors

Yeah but how hard is it to just hit some buttons on the thing and figure out how it works? Poke at it until something breaks and then fix it, now you have a suitably deep understanding of the device. Older folks tend to have this odd idea that if they can't immediately comprehend the situation they never will, and they never could, and they're too old to learn. Maybe it's bad eyes making it hard to read the buttons or geriatric laziness, but having worked with advanced age people and technology before, some folks really do care and make a concerted effort to understand how to use these devices, understanding that young peoples' seemingly inherent aptitude to reading text on a screen and clicking buttons cannot help them exist in modern society for the rest of their lives. It is still extremely disconcerting that older people give up so easily, convince themselves that they can't possibly understand a particular gadget, then brag to the very people they are asking for help that they are being willfully ignorant.

they're not all lazy cunts, just most of them