ITT: Post your most wannabe haxx0r desktops

ITT: Post your most wannabe haxx0r desktops

Attached: haxx0r_screencap2.png (1919x1079, 2.55M)

>Manjaro

This is bait. No one uses arch for retards and brags about it.

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)

fuk u

only retards use arch why would you do that?

Manjaro is shit though. I assume it's your first distro, since no one would willingly use it unless they didn't know anything else. Why did you choose it?

>Manjaro
>Haxx0r

Is this a cringe thread?

meh

Attached: shill.png (2806x900, 3.08M)

>Post your most wannabe haxx0r desktops

i like pacman & AUR but wasn't experienced to install Arch

So why didn't you install antergos? Manjaro is just a hot mess of shit.

didn't work for some reason i think it was the graphics card driver but im not sure anymore

So why go for Manjaro, even if you like pacman, it's not worth using such a god awful distro. It would be better to install Xubuntu, Fedora or Debian (Debian now has an installer for brainlets). All are 'just wurks' distros that are considerably better than Manjaro. There is literally no benefit to using Manjaro, it's all the worst things about Arch made ten times more retarded by incompetent devs.

see as you could guess I'm not an experienced Linux User and I tried Debian, Ubuntu and a couple of others. Then I tried Arch out of curiosity but failed. I then installed Manjaro and got used to it the same way old people get used to Internet Explorer. I dont even know whats that bad about Manjaro

The Manjaro system update script is enough to make me never want to use that distro. If it's remotely indicative of the skill behind the packaging team, then I would steer far clear.

The system update script has some obvious security holes. Several opportunities for symlink race attacks jump out at me. It's not even much of a race, they can lay their trap at any time and all they have to do is wait for you to run the script. They can easily overwrite your partition table as a completely unprivileged user. I'm not aware of a way to get root privileges with the attack I can see in the script but you can definitely do some serious and possibly irrecoverable damage.

if linux looked like this out of the box, I would use it, but it looks like utter shit as we all know.

I'll buy a laptop soon and I guess I wont go with Manjaro this time. Thank you user

You're welcome. Go Xubuntu or Debian until you know your way around Linux a little better. If you want an arch system, use Antergos.

kk ill go with Debian again I guess

windows is aesthetic
not windows 10 tho but at least the colors are nice

Attached: nimetön.png (1920x1080, 231K)

huge nut

Attached: japarifetch-213459-2018-04-21.png (1366x768, 917K)

this one is actually pretty elegant and usable looking

wannabe haxx0rs do

He said wannabe haxor

>floating windows
>laughing_girls.tiff

...and now I want a vaporwave theme for Windows.

>uptime: 1:33
Lmaoing at your life

t. never owned a laptop

if you never leave home you have no need for a laptop

I do. I close the lid, which hibernates it. When I open lid, it restores previous state.

My laptop has an uptime of 36 days, despite only being "up" 2 hours a day or so. And it's only that low because I ran out of battery when down at Starbucks writing my screenplay.

>the rolling release meme

That is bad for laptop.
stop projecting

>And it's only that low because I ran out of battery when down at Starbucks writing my screenplay.
>My Wife's Boyfriends Wedding.
good luck

>Tämä tietokone
*Oma tietokone

>That is bad for laptop
Why?

I know suspend can be bad for laptop, but why hibernate?

It's still more Jow Forums than /mlp/, mods please do not remove it.

Attached: neofetch-2018-04-22-08-33-43-8315.png (1366x768, 82K)

>that terminal transparency

Attached: f8f.jpg (500x375, 28K)