Cell monitoring software

How can I tell if my work is monitoring my phone? They issued me an android phone and I think it might have spyware installed...

How can I check on this and what could they see if this is the case? What are some brands they would likely be using so i can go look at manuals?

mfw

Attached: 1523473569531.jpg (720x1278, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxjournal.com/content/monitoring-android-traffic-wireshark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>current year
>not making $20k a month mining etherium

If it has Google Play services install, it's already running spyware. If it's a work phone, they're definitely monitoring your calls and texts. So no, retarded faggot, the phone is not safe for personal use. Stop taking pics of your asshole with it and sending them to other gays, you fucking homo.

How can I tell for sure though? what all could they see? could they see https information or just the sites i visit by url?

Set up a temporary WAP on your laptop or desktop, connect to it from your work phone, then monitor the phone's traffic on your laptop/desktop with Wireshark.

linuxjournal.com/content/monitoring-android-traffic-wireshark

step1:
read your fucking contracts.
If they're monitoring, they've 'asked' your permission.
there is no step2 if in step1 you find they can, or can't monitor shit.
They are liable if they monitor without you knowing it. And if they are allowed too they'll do. they didn't put it in for nothing.

As a rule, your work phone is monitored.
Any company worth their salt does asset tracking, so seriously don't bother trying to subvert a device which isn't yours to fuck around with, because it will flag up.

what service/company do they use to do this?

Both Android and iOS have it natively. There's hundreds of third party asset tracking / mdm solutions - literally impossible for me to guess.

Monitoring software isn't even necessary to have if the phone is linked into the company network as all the traffic has to pass through the firewall.

Attached: 1524426049043.jpg (1940x1300, 307K)

where to cop this?

They're not spy settings, just device mangement. Look up iOS and Android MDM.

But can you read someone's text and... well spy on them?

I can't say, because I don't know how your company's systems are setup.

But if the company wants information on what goes on *their* device, they're more than able to get it. They may even have an arrangement with the phone carrier to provide text message and internet logs on request.

Your parents put that software on your phone for good reason kiddo. Stop messing with it. Would also like to point out this is an 18+ board so you need to leave.

Well so by default they could not do it then right?

>Your parents put that software on your phone for good reason kiddo. Stop messing with it. Would also like to point out this is an 18+ board so you need to leave.
nobody's parents are sophisticated enough to monitor a phone like that without the kid knowing unless the kid is 8

Listen my dude, I've said this several times. I. Do. Not. Have. The. Information. To. Make. That. Judgement.

But you should assume that they monitor their devices because that is standard industry practice.

I've given you my answer, you just seem determined to keep repeating or leading towards the answer you want. Do you want me to lie to you?

just be nice to me, im fragile

Just assume by default they know what you do on their device.

ok