Confess

Confess your Jow Forums sins, whether it be software or hardware.

Attached: lQGT6xM.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I actually love traps.

not loving traps is a Jow Forums sin

I never bothered updating a client's computer with the wannacry windows update after installing windows.

Traps are fucking gay, go to reddit if you like traps

It was just last week that I upgraded from a single core with 2gb of ram to a quad core with 16gb of ram. I still haven't swapped the tower in yet because it runs Win 10. I am waiting for a new ssd to arrive to install Win 7. I don't even know why I bothered to upgrade. The new machine doesn't seem much faster then my old single core. Only reason really was I got the quad core tower for $260 with free shipping.

newfag

I enjoy programming in Java.
>strongly and statically typed
>great documentation
>intellij
Comfy desu

If you're thinking about running Windows 7 on anything newer than 5th gen, you got to install the zeffy code from github.

I want to use Linux because it's a good operating system and it's fun, but I don't switch from Windows because I work in a non IT-related job, so changing to Linux is not worth.

Attached: 68c48c9c9537aa54004751d313f8c915.jpg (2048x1121, 126K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-183546__01.jpg (386x244, 20K)

I recently emerged PyCharm community to try it out, all ~520MB of it.
Went back to just using text editors after taking a quick look, but my inner minimalist is still mildly offended by this shameful display.

you are the only newfag here, i use Jow Forums for years. Traps are fucking gay

Attached: falling for the meme.png (729x664, 307K)

i still use systemd

faggot

Its an i7 2600 with Intel Q67 Express chipset. Out of the box the tower is natively compatible with XP all the way to 10. The compatibly is what really sold me in the end.

I'm a PHP developer and [spoiler]I enjoy it.[/spoiler]

I'm too lazy to buy case fans, so I leave the case open instead

I actually like i5 8400

I own an iPhone 8
I miss installing unofficial and cracked APK's, but I'm so happy to be off the Google botnet and it's actually not a terrible phone

OP Here. Me too user

I got memed by Jow Forums to buy ryzen, regretting it now.

I bought a Lumia 2520.
It is my worst purchase so far.

i write PHP all day and i like it

I firmly believe that linux and all this freedom/botnet is just a phase, once you get a proper job and life you won't have time anymore to rice your pc and fix shit all the time so you return to your good old windows or mac because you realise how valuable your time is

Regretting why? Potential Ryzen buyer asking.

>I want to use Linux but I depend on proprietary software so I can’t be bothered to make the switch and make my life harder than it has to be
Windows sucks man, it sucks so bad

Oh look it’s literally me

>Windows sucks man, it sucks so bad
No it doesn't you insufferable freetard

Nice fantasy, but most people just don't rice their OS very much. Also, Windows may come pre-installed, but it strongly tends to need way more maintenance than your typical Linux distro. (Mac OS is fine in this regard, of course.)

Prolly tru for every non-IT user

windows is unironcially the the best computer os out there, if you exclude all the botnet features

>2 overlapping settings panels
>25 years worth of built up junk in the codebase
>7 or 8 different, inconsistent themes constantly on-screen
>microsoft store
>Metro UI
>disk encryption is hidden in those settings menus and never suggested to average users by the os
>shits all over your uefi boot partition
>horrible and hard to find and use system maintenance tools
>the most awful os installation process i have witnessed
>mandatory updates anytime microsoft feels like it
>non-trustworthy uptime cause your computer might suddenly choose to restart and apply gigabits worth of updates while your away
>only used because of it’s monopoly status and (flimsy) legacy binary compatibilty
Yeah it is user

installed windows 8.1 on a laptop, please kill me

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-124321.png (1213x532, 83K)

>autism the post
>most if it is bullshit
No it isn't. Just because you and the rest of the freetard community waste your lives fixing your dumpy OSes and coming up with bullshit excuses why the rest if us should too doesn't make your shitty OSes better. Windows BTFO of Loonix 15 years ago. Go ahead and cry about it some more if you like. I am sure some freetards with more time on their hands then sense to be productive will come along and pat you on the back soon.

I unironically enjoy using visual studio

This is retarded(not because youre using reddit everyone here does whether they admit it or not) but this is retarded for using the official app instead of slide for reddit

I've tried like 10 times to switch to Linux full time but after a couple weeks there's always some massive bug that I'm not willing to deal with so I just go back to Windows

I literally said I use Windows because all the programs I use are proprietary so it’s not worth switching for me
>I’m glad that I inspire you but Stan
>Why you so mad?
>Try to understand

Attached: 3721A976-7552-4738-B82F-9533F685C6D0.jpg (636x930, 177K)

I use a Mac and I love everything about it. I'll never go back to Windows.

Trust me, you will
Have fun tho while it lasts

looks rad tho

Man, I would have never switched if it weren't for Windows 10. If they ever make Windows good again, I'll give it a try.

I use my google account everywhere. It makes my life really convenient.
I use debian with gnome 3.
I believe systemd is good for linux and actively advocate for it.

I refuse to learn how to code or program
I use Windows for games and the 2 things a month I do on Photoshop and Illustrator and I refuse to spend time trying to get that shit to work elsewhere
I think Windows has the worst font rendering
I think that apple trackpad works really well

I installed gentoo just to prove myself on Jow Forums

I didn't fucking turn in my paper on time because the website for my class is a shit

st ignucius

i use an adroid phone which lets me communicate with others at the cost of my essential freedoms

forgive me desu

my mind is slowly rotting away

fuck really? How so alcohol? You need to quit that

I have lewd thoughts about Akarin

nah once I run out of time I will go to a just werks distro

I like programming in COBOL. Shit's pure evil and pure bliss at the same time.

I use a Macbook.

Attached: 1522647298323.jpg (2592x1944, 1.13M)

I stole the Osborne case handle from 8-bit goy

I use Manjaro but I barely understand what a DE is.
I just did it to be able to post in the screenfetch threads.
Also I have no friends.

I use windows as my daily driver
I play games
I didn't have thinkpad and mechanical keyboard
I didn't know vim/emacs
I doesn't write C code for a years

> I have no friends
/g proud of you

gotta start neet life somewhere amirite?

Attached: howtoGNU.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Dmitry is that you?

>gotta start neet life somewhere amirite?
But I don't want to be NEET, my only friends wanted me to be one that's why I have none anymore.
Fuck I hate my life

Attached: 1 - NZ6gah9.jpg (1221x1058, 95K)

Not that user but will continue the reasons:
>half baked forced updates unless you go for some variant like LTSB but it's not like the average normalfag would know about that
>the updates can sometimes take up multiple gigabytes, and Windows downloads them regardless of your Internet connection
>Updating takes forever and it hogs your PC
>Updates that break your system and cause Windows to restart forever and ever
>You have to restart in order to apply the changes
>constant hard disk usage
>NTFS is an ungodly mess that requires defragmentation
>the user directory is a fucking mess (although you don't see it because windows conveniently hides it for you)
>try figuring out why windows won't boot/it's stuck in a bootloop
>the so-called "windows rot", that causes your PC to slow down with use over time because Windows can't uninstall programs properly
>the registry system
>bloated piece of crap that is only matched by Ubuntu in resource usage
>ads in Windows 10 by default
>has Win32 and UWP instead of everything just being universal

Also the pic is much appreciated user

I use a 15 inch screen with 1366x768 resolution.

>I use a mac, I grew up on macs so it just comes naturally
>The only thinkpad I own is a T460
>Free software usually sucks imo
>Ubuntu is best linux

>Im so happy to be a part of a botnet that isnt google

Attached: I+love+the+brainlet+memehere+have+some+more+_a47acbb1f1e89f1faa66e791c0c28ba0.jpg (588x823, 62K)

>Windows BTFO of Loonix 15 years ago.
What? Sure, 2018 Windows is likely competitive with 2003 Linux in non-security matters.

>Everyone here uses Reddit

You unironically need to kill yourself.

>You unironically need to kill yourself
>reddit spacing
contradick myself?

I like Atom, be nice I have autism

Go back, now

i hate Jow Forums and Jow Forums

I double click things that don't need to be double clicked. But I get angry when I see other people do it.

to be fair, Google is the biggest offender and puts other botnets to shame

are you technologically challenged?

I use a 22 inch with 1366x768.

>Confess
>Confess your Jow Forums sins, whether it be software or hardware.
I am using ubuntu fork ;-(
Mea culpa

Attached: 2018-02-07-19-15-20.png (960x720, 26K)

>To be fair, eating human shit is bad so im gonna enjoy eating dog shit

>buying winrar

Attached: eyy.jpg (480x360, 14K)

wow, it's only april and you already guaranteed yourself the "worst equivalence of 2018" prize

The only reason I use arch instead of manjaro is because I like the logo better

I do not personally consider this to be bad, but here it seems to be a sin

>I use windows, and will continue to use it foreseeable future

All programs that I want to use are either only on windows, or the alternatives on other platforms just suck.

Attached: isopää marutei (muokkaamaton).jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

I have an SSD mount but its currently just duct taped into one of my drive bays

kek. I do this as well.

tbqh almost all OSs have their merits and shortcomings. The bets OS is the one you are most effective with imo

I've been using a Mac for the past two years and I like it

>the only person on Jow Forums right now that isn't fucking insane

nice to meet you.

You're not alone; I fucking love Java and think it's the best language when performance is not a primary concern.

Snap

Same here. Have always enjoyed java because you can get everything you want done in a simple way that just fucking works. Although the syntax is awful at times it's a nice language. Lately I've been switching over to Kotlin and it basically fixes all the shit syntax problems of java.

>I also like the syntax

I desoldered some 13 capacitors from a Socket 5 motherboard, three were bulging. Bought replacement ones but I can't solder them back in, they won't slide into the solder points even at 300 Celsius. Fuck my life, I bought everything to get this board up and running.

I'm also a PHP dev and enjoy it.

get some solder wick to remove the existing solder

I love Flash and regret its demise.

I fake ignorance when someone mentions a tech-problem to avoid having to help them.
I don't like other people, specially some.
I spend too much time watch cute Asians and kpop idols livestream on V live and Periscope.
I have a Saber hugging pillow.

>I dualboot WIndows 7 and Debian
>I love muh freedoms but also love playing gayms despite having a really shitty computer
>I frequently bounce between having a Windows/Debian dualboot to having only lincucks on my hard drive, reformat and install Windows when I get serious urges to play vidya gayms since Wine is shit and most games don't have proper Linux ports
>I don't give a shit about mechanical keyboards except for my trusty AT101W that I've used for nearly 2 decades
>I don't mind gaymer shit mice
>I unironically use an iPod every day for music
>I bought a Winrar key
also this, once Flash dies and so does /f/ is the day I leave this shithole for good

I own a 3 core processor

I bought a 27" 5k iMac and haven't touched my gentoo desktop in 6 months