Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wat

Go meet real people doing real things instead of using a fucking app

Ugly people for ugly people.
what's the problem here

>he doesn't find his partners from Jow Forums like normal people do

I found my wife on IRC, you're looking in the place for low value women, so don't expect to find anything but low value women.

Ugly females are even more obsessed over 10/10 dudes than dudes in general are of 10/10 females.
Until they hit 30 and desperately grab up any breathing wallet they can latch onto.

have you tried not being ugly

Teach me

elo = electric light orchestra or ... ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

Elo is a rating system from chess where, when you win/get liked/etc, your rating goes up, and when you lose etc. it goes down

imho electric light orchestra are better

I think this is only true for women who want casual sex. in general tho I'm surprised by how often I see legit cute girls date ugly and often overweight guys.

so basically you have no excuse Jow Forums

I guess the ugly and undesirable people here are bothered that their only option are ugly and undesirable women. Truth hurts.

that's not how girls work
i'm poor and socially retarded, so i don't stand a chance, no matter my appearance

There's also serious reasons to consider you unqualified to talk about women but still you try. I'd take that can do attitude and try to hit it off with women.

tinder elo is made up bullshit. get this thread out of here.

Nigga I was a socially retarded autist who was openly a brony in high school and hung out with the school shooter kids

I still got a gf and we got engaged in january

There's literally no excuse for you

I have a hot gf should I post on this and look for bitches. I'm already going to spread my genes anyway

i went to an all-boys high school

>shitpost on nation oriented Jow Forums discord server
>go to a few meetups
>hang out with qts
>find one that isn't mentally unstable or uggo
>build a natural relationship
>never have to worry about scores or presenting yourself like you're a fucking product and not a person
Wow that's so hard.
/blogposting

fucking horrible idea, why would you ever think the whore you meet on discord are wife material

Fucking nerds LMAO
>>Maybe if i download this app i will get a girlfriend

LMAO NO GURL WILL EVER B WITH U hahahah nreds!!!!!!!

>>>never have to worry about scores or presenting yourself like you're a fucking product and not a person
well there's a lot of people who, if they don't lie and "sell themselves" won't find any takers. same as the job market really

this desu. you have to put effort into becoming not socially retarded. I know it's hard user. but people aren't gonna wanna talk to you if you're not interesting and inviting to talk to.

>was terrified of using dating apps
>normie Stacy cousins visit and show me their tinders
>all the men are slightly cooler than average at best and mostly autismal as fuck

Even the autistic fucks here would have a decent chance if you actually put in effort I bet

>not going outside to actually meet people
absolute state of US fags

I have been using Tinder for 4 months, went on one date with a decent girl who rejected me and on another date with a girl who turned out to be obese. Now I'm barely getting any matches.

It's incredibly ineffective and frustrating, but on a long enough timespan yes, it's possible to actually find someone.

how do i become more 'interesting' and 'inviting'? i don't even know what you're referring to

nah, ugly women (fat women) go for ugly fucks like me. can confirm. age doesnt matter

I'm too apathetic to put in the time and effort to get dates on Tinder mostly. They want nonstop wittiness and creativity while giving nothing in return. A large portion of them don't actually plan on meeting up with anyone and collect (you)s all day long. My butt ugly asian fwb will suck my dick nonstop and not expect me to talk to her, and that's good enough for me

I'm attractive and I've fucked a couple people off dating apps but it seems like eventually they just put you super low on the matching algorithm.
Like for tinder if i start a new account using a new device I'll get crazy matches for the first week and then after that it's 1 or 2 matches every other day.
Bumble is the worst for getting matches but that's mostly because lack of users. It's just a sea of horse faces.

That's exactly OP's point

I have had the same experience with Bumble, there simply aren't people using it (although it shows you a lot of ghosted accounts)

I have a slight theory that if you go back to a deactivated account after about a month your algorithm gets reset. Any experience with this to confirm?

>hanging out with anyone during highschool
absolutely neurotypical

At one point I had ~2k matches on tinder, I was on it for at least a year. Never had a relationship from there that lasted more than a few weeks. Women on tinder are seriously trash. Something is wrong with them, which is why they are there.

So you're either rich or handsome or you paid for boosts. How the fuck did you get 2k.

No, I'm too obsessive about it and don't spend more than a couple of days without swiping

Literally 1000x this. Tinder was so much better before it became a meme(back in like 2015 and before). You could easily meet up with a girl and you didn’t have to be witty, clever, perfect, etc to get them to come over.

Basically don't 'be yourself'.
Pretend you are someone else.

TDLR - Its a big fucking Pareto distribution!
Did any of u fags ever try to hack the think by gathering data and doing some clever things with it? I have some ideas. Looking for a person to do this journey with.

Southern California. Here is part of my face, I’d say I’m decent looking. Unfortunately I don’t give a shit about approaching women in real life, so I had to spend all my time on the app

Attached: 56BC6B5A-94B2-44A9-83CB-112DB8178199.jpg (850x747, 101K)

>come over
One of my biggest problems on tinder lately is that I don't want them knowing where I live and 95 fucking percent of them live with their parents.

do you shave your chest faggot

Tinder is a pareto distribution, the 20% of the males get 80% of the girls.

So you better be at the 20% top

Well that's why you should always have multiple accounts.
>QT3.14 Asian
>fuck out of my super like
>Recommend to a friend
>Open url on secondary device with other tinder account

I’ve had 50+ women over and never had an issue

No

Do you feel you could distill those result into a set of reproducible principles that could be followed by an aspie?
On dates I usually do quite well, but getting there is hard. Being abnoxiously direct irl seems to really work, for me.
I think there are some higher quality ones out there, but my ELO does not reach them. I personally have a very dark vision about this stuff. I feel its just a question on where u fall on the distribution. That determines outcomes. Winner takes all.

Met my last two girlfriends on dating apps (previous one on Tinder, current one on Bumble) and in the gap between the two used them for numerous hook ups. I'm not beautiful and I'm not ugly, but I managed to score with girls out of my normal range and I'd say my current girlfriend is more attractive than me. Don't buy into the bullshit about staying in your lane, go for who you want to go for.

I've actually got a lot more likes now that my profile pic is me on Derek Roddy's drumset.

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-144243~2.png (720x847, 661K)

>ELO
It's 'Elo' ya dumb prick.

That is the thing with this stuff, Its either that u get jack shit or a fuckton.

The distribution is so fucking skewed.

i'll never understand why people suggest "being yourself", just what do they think i've been doing? myself is the problem

no one cares faggot

Tinder is currently in a garbage state. Swipes are sooo limited, women are only on there to see what funny conversations they can have, etc. when I used to use it, I would lie and say I just moved to California from another state and that I was looking for someone to show me around and stuff. That set me apart from like 90% of the people already and opened doors to go on many dates “oh you’ve never been here?! Let me take you!”

I know I just wanted to post me on that drumset. You've given me the (You) you fucking nigger.

What are your ideas desu?

Otherwise, I’d just ask if they wanted to come over and watch a movie . This only worked before tinder became mainstream as fuck, so even if I try that now, it never works. Only with the fatties it will.

why aren't you showing your face in your first picture anyway

ugly faggo btfo

"Be yourself" is what brainlets say. I lost my virginity at 25 and in the last 5 years I've lost count of how many girls I've had sex with (it's between 30 and 40) and I spent about half of that time in relationships. I can't speak for everyone, but since I've been able to change then it's obvious there wasn't a problem with me at my core, but a problem with the way I was interacting with women, definitely. I think my main problem was anxiety, in fact only in the last year have I undergone treatment for it, but learning to suppress my anxiety was a huge change. Also other changes in circumstances had an effect. I moved out of my parents' house not long before and it forced me to be a bit more open. You need to look at what you're doing and think about how you could do things differently. When I look at girls I've had sex with and ones I got more serious with I know 90% of them probably wouldn't have looked at pre-25 me. I had to change, but I had to know how to change as well, and that took some serious introspection.

Have you never played drums you handlet? Your body doesn't remain stationary you fucking blob.

Where did you meet all those girls?

He means your main picture should clearly show your face. Second and third pictures are for activities that show off what kind of person you are and what kind of people you associate with.

Go for bodypositive vaginoamericans user

Mostly dating apps, I still have issues with opening interactions in person, I'm not sure what I would've done in a pre-Tinder world. I had a few random bar slut fucks but I don't put that down to much of what I did. There were times when I was a virgin where I nearly had a random fuck and circumstances took it away from me, there's a reason they call it 'getting lucky'.

Being independent is huge. Most women I meet now days live with their parents so they need a place to fuck you, not your parents house. That probably helped immensely
I get what he means but he's still probably fat. I'm not an uggo, when I'm high on the algorithm I drown in matches.

Then how the fuck did you get all those matches?

>Jow Forums discord server
Underage nigger, I can almost guarantee that everyone there migrated to this website circa 2016, just to shitpost about the goddamn election.

Its a waste of time anyway. Tried out having a gf for a couple years, we broke up 8 years ago now, haven't touched a woman since and I'm way happier now than I was then. I'm currently 26.
If a woman I actually wanted to fuck fell into my lap I still don't think I would go for it. Its incredibly difficult to make room for a second person in your life.
I think most people would be better off uninstalling tinder and just going on with their life.

Everything this guy said is right.

I'm an attractive user, charming, and I know how to play the part of the Ken doll, so I had a similar experience. Probably 7 or 800 matches over the few months I was using it after graduation. Went on quite a few dates, got a handful of fuckbuddies/quasi-dating relationships over that time period.

>Never had a relationship from there that lasted more than a few weeks.
One girl in college I was seeing for a month or two, she was actually awesome. But then we graduated and we're from different states so that got fucked.

Other than that, yeah I've never had a relationship last more than... 3 or 4 weeks, maybe.

>Women on tinder are seriously trash
And they're literally getting worse every day. Higher and higher expectations, lower and lower effort both in terms of messaging/hanging out and just taking care of themselves (staying in shape, dressing decently, having a fucking job, etc). I haven't used Tinder in almost a year and I'm sure if I went back today I would be disgusted more than anything.

>Something is wrong with them, which is why they are there.
Yup.

Anons: meet people in real life. Tinder is literally just to quarantine the shittiest women from the rest of society. Most of them only care about that tiny shot of dopamine every time they get a new match or get a message. They don't even want to talk to you, let alone have sex or date. All they want is that little itty-bitty (you).

Meet women in real life. Women on Tinder, Bumble, Plenty of Fish, every single online dating app or website are pure, refined garbage.

Attached: 1489128479008.jpg (480x318, 24K)

I'm good looking but I think my issue is in how I craft my profile. Any tips on what yours was like?

I met my current gf on tinder, we've been together for 8 months. She made a fake account and in the same day we matched and after talking for while she wanted to chat on facebook and uninstalled tinder. I guess I was lucky, I'm pretty happy with her.

You're probably better off not knowing that she rode the tinder cock carousel for 6 months before meeting you

>Live in South Florida
>The only Asians I fuck here are mud Asians or soulless, weird Chinese
>FINALLY match a Nip
>She's 2000 miles away

I wanna fuck a Japanese good so bad, Jow Forums. Why is it so hard?

Attached: Screenshot_20180423-150514~2.png (720x894, 725K)

she was virgin, I'm 100% sure

Attached: flat 800x800 070 f.jpg (800x800, 83K)

A shining example to us all, bravo

Aye. Thousands upon thousands of sluts out there wanna bang some fat, ugly autistic virgin irl.

I've got a doosey for Jow Forums.
>Match with 18 year old
>Talk about music tastes, she mentions studio Ghibli music and Kingdom Hearts composer
>Tell her I like them as well, she instantly wants to Snapchat me.
>After talking for a couple of days she admits to me that she's only 16 years old
>Confesses that she's never felt this way about a man ever
>Almost all her Snapchat stories are depressing posts obviously about me
>She'll be going to school in Boston where the legal age of consent is 16

What the fuck do I do. I've pretty much stopped talking to her because I don't want to be Chris Hansen'd but I know she would give it up to me

I'm . It's more like ~3% of the males get 90% of the girls. I had hundreds (maybe over a thousand? I can't remember) of matches while my friends, a few inches shorter and 1 or 2 points lower on the /10 scale could go, literally, days and days without a single match.

Dating in real life is unfair to anyone not at the top, but dating on Tinder (or any dating app) is profoundly unfair. It literally makes me angry how fucked up it is, even though I benefit from it.

This.

>i'll never understand why people suggest "being yourself", just what do they think i've been doing? myself is the problem
People who suggest "being yourself" are either 100% neurotypical and have no mental issues whatsoever, so "being themselves" is perfectly fine, OR they just have no fucking idea what they're talking about. Just babbling.

If I was just "being myself" on Tinder, no woman would have ever, EVER talked to me. I have awful depression sprinkled with social anxiety and nervousness. I'm probably terrible to be around if I'm """"being myself"""". That's why you put on the smiling face, you laugh at their jokes and your own, and you pretend. Learn how to pretend.

>Its incredibly difficult to make room for a second person in your life.
>I think most people would be better off uninstalling tinder and just going on with their life.
Agreed with both of these.

Shorter is better than longer, funny is better than serious. Try to put something there that they can ask you about or ask for an explanation - make it easy for the girl to start a conversation (unlike what girls do to guys) in case you come across a girl who actually wants to start the conversation herself.

I think I had something like "5 time national Monopoly champion" in mine, after the quick bio height/activities/job/whatever.

Attached: 1500264802566.png (393x416, 291K)

don't do it user not work it especially for a 16 year old

why be fat and ugly when you can be just ugly?

...don't have sex? is it really that difficult?
or at least until you're sure she won't tell her mom or anything

But my funny is not funny to women. What would they find funny

It's a good advice because if you're looking for a relationship and not just for casual hookup, pretending to be someone else will be problematic really quickly.

>would be legal in literally every other first world country
>no one would even bat an eye, nothing is wrong with two sexually developed individuals consenting to sex
>almost every single one of these countries has a higher standard of living than the US
>but it's illegal in most states because religious nuts have ruled the US for decades
I fucking hate this country.

Attached: 1511395809077.jpg (453x439, 85K)

I think "Be yourself" is really part of the equation, I agree with it. Why lie about who you are?

But also you have to work on bettering yourself. No one is perfect and the moment you accept that is when you can appreciate someone even with their faults.

"You are whom you attract"

I'd say accept the lost potential matches and just use your own sense of humor. It's absolutely awful pretending to laugh at the same shit as some Big Bang Theory-watching normie retard chick who needs a laugh track to figure out if something was funny or not. It's just not worth it.

If you reeeeaaaaally want to, though, hang out on Reddit's Jow Forumsfunny for a while. It's the most Facebook-tier normie bullshit blue pill humor I'm aware of on the internet. Some of it is just reddit autism but a lot of it is "generally agreed to be funny" content, so it'll give you a guideline.

>"Be yourself" is what brainlets say. I lost my virginity at 25
lmao nobody is going to take your advice after saying that

you could always just keep in touch, hang out and play video games until she's 18
you've had friends you don't fuck before, right? if you can't make it work without sex, then there's no hope

Chicks don't usually dig being reduced to a fetish

the person he's talking to (me) is currently 28. why wouldn't i?

When you're 16 two years is an eternity and a half. There is no chance of that working. Either he goes for her now or he doesn't.
If I were him I would explain sorry you're too young, and ghost her. There is next to nothing to gain and everything to lose.
Her parents WILL find out.

They have jobs and provide for their women.
We all know attractive women have difficulty providing for themselves after being conditioned to think that they can achieve the same success as others without putting forth the same amount of effort.

Is it better to lose your virginity at 25 and then have a normal sex life or have sex for two years from 16-18 and be handhold-less from 18-26?
I feel like he's better off than I am but I do not envy him.
Every friend and male family member I have has been fucked over horribly by a woman or their biggest problem are women. Meanwhile I'm just skating through life on easy mode, can spend 16 hours a day on my desktop every day, could disappear tomorrow and not have to tell even a single person.

Attached: pureandperfect.jpg (480x898, 60K)

>there's literally no excuse for you
How many people die before ever meeting someone they can call a significant other?

The only guarantee in our universe is that there are no guarantees.

They have no idea I have yellow fever and once they find out it's too late. One even liked the fact and referred to herself as my Twinkie while ramming her gook pussy on my face from behind.

i've noticed this as well, the older i get, the more stories about getting fucked over by women increases, and doing nothing for my interest in seeking out women

What the fuck does that have to do with the thread? The thread is about it being impossible to get matches on Tinder on a consistent basis