While your experience was impressive, we have ultimately decided to not move further with your application...

> While your experience was impressive, we have ultimately decided to not move further with your application, as it is not a close enough match with our current requirements.

Attached: 1524501709801.png (808x805, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvSS6_eDHiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, this means they found somebody better
probably someone who doesn't post memes on an anime board

iktf bro

Or that their current requirement is to fill diversity quotas.

Attached: 1524502668999.png (808x805, 285K)

You're gonna have to get used to being rejected or else it'll kill your motivation to apply, which is death

I'm already there. I'm betting everything on Jow Forums shitcoins and winning the lottery. Jumping through hoops to appease some fat HR fucks just so I can be miserable for 10 hours a day? I'd rather be poor desu

Nah, it's more likely they found someone better

Have fun in manual labor.

I am kind of already got used to, but it still hurts. Especially when you feel you was perfect on the interview.

>diversity quota and networking denier just so mister golden boy (you) can get his ego boost
stop pretending the hiring process is a meritocracy, cause it isnt.

>probably someone who doesn't post memes on an anime board
unless he's a complete retard, i don't think op mentioned his shitposting experience in his cv/interview.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-23 16-41-40.png (1366x768, 931K)

>Hobbies:
>- playing triangle
>- collecting anime figurines
>- shitposting on image boards
youtube.com/watch?v=GvSS6_eDHiE

> mentioning hobbies

forgot jerking to traps

I don't even want a job so I don't think this will effect me too much one I go job hunting.

Just imagine some fedora tipper proudly does that, though.
You're right, probably should have included programming socks as well.

fpbp as usual

employment rejection is not technology discussion

Sandeep got in because he’s friends with Gurpreet who got in because he’s fucking Chandra who got in because she’s cute and also Deepak’s niece who was the original diversity hire when the company started but he actually has superb skills and experience unlike the others.

>>- playing triangle
kek

We actually used to have an IT Career General once, which was perfect for containing shit like this. Haven't seen it in weeks though so it might be dead.

Just start taking some titty skittles and regardless of your experience you'll immediately be a high priority hire. :V