How many languages do you speak?

Which was the hardest to learn?

Attached: 1535351249284.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

english and slovenian

English and a bit of spanish because i live in mexicalifornia.

I guess spanish. What other language should i learn banter? What is the most useful to know for europe?

Attached: 1535673721753.jpg (483x375, 12K)

Just English, I guess. I've been learning Korean for a few months, though. It's a lot of fun.

english and french

Three
Croatian, Rusyn and English, and I'm in the process of learning Latin and German.
German is pretty hard.

I only speak American.

Probably English for Europe. Further east you go Russian

I hate English and I hate England.

nice try mossad

>I can't speak or read any language/thread

English, french, german and I can understand some of the nordic languages, yet not speak them.

English and Spanish, and just a little German. I need to get caught up in German otherwise I'll lose it.

None have been hard but I expect it'll be more difficult when I try and learn more exotic ones.

English, French, some Japanese. Japanese isn't as hard to learn as I expected.

None

English and Basic to moderate german.

turkish arabic english and german pls kill me

portuguese, english and japanese
japanese

VocĂȘ sou eu?

english, portuguese, arabic, and some spanish (due to mutual intelligibility with portuguese and growing up in texas n shit)

One, because I am American :^)

I hate speaking

English, Old English, German, Dutch, and French

Ukrainian, english and russian. Can understand most of the slavic languages. Tried learning afrikaans just for lulz, but dropped soon

english and very poor italian

Attached: 1533315314046.png (400x300, 109K)

English - Pretty fluently (thanks to you guyz)
Hungarian - Native language, a pretty lame one to have
German - Just enough to ask for a wiener schnitzel at a ski resort

Attached: wow.jpg (600x491, 29K)

sometimes i wish i wasnt amerilard so i could go on an imageboard and successfully pick up another language

english and a little spanish/italian
you can always try immigrating to pakistan, abdul

Forgot to answer the second question lole

German is the hardest because i have a very bad memory and on top of that i didnt have a good reason to learn it apart from the fact that it was compulsory

Attached: 37133893_10205036618591161_4857983421982441472_n.jpg (640x854, 60K)

i only speak yiddish

Say "my wife chino is so cute" in Yiddish

tlhIngan neH pejatlh

ore no waifu chino ist koota

Three.
The hardest was my own language lol

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

italian english french and a bit of spanish and german. The language of love :(

How the fuck do you speak multiple languages
Ingurish is enuff

a pretty lame one to have
Why is it lame? Hungarian is an incredibly interesting language linguistically due to its familial dissociation with its neighbouring tongues.

ingrish
rooskiy
little bit of french
I can understand most slavic written languages to some degree but thats a given obviously

I was thinking about practicality. Do you really want to talk with boomers about which plastic bottle wine is the cheapest?

Attached: 1527799204364.jpg (468x895, 216K)

Three: Finnish, English and Swedish. Used to also know Spanish and Latin but I can't really speak them anymore thanks to not using either in the last about ten years. I can still understand them quite well. Spanish was the hardest to learn.

Two

English: I live in Amerigga
Spanish: I am U-R-Gay-an

I would like to learn a new language and be trilingual but I'm not sure which one to pick

Attached: azXErPb_700b.jpg (533x511, 48K)

English, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada

Kannada

English, Russian and Finnish.
Learning German and Swedish. Finnish was definitely the hardest one to learn.

Attached: pakkoruotsi.png (1054x620, 177K)

Are you a migrant?

Nope, born here to a Russian family. Watched TV shows and played games in English so my native language is English. Now I'm forced to learn finnish cause I live here and that was quite hard. I've never had a finnish friend in my life cause all of them are toxic antisocial retards who insult eachother if they make a slight mistake. The only places I talk finnish are in the store and my job and sometimes strangers.