I work for UPS...

I work for UPS, and some drunk fuck keeps calling my work phone yelling about how he wants to refuse delivery of "ten shrubberies".

Is there some way I can block this guy on Android?

I don't even know how he got my number. Some asshole told him about the "smash zero" trick or something.

These shrubs are a huge pain in my ass, I just want to dump them in front of his house and block his number. They're taking up all the space in my delivery truck, and I think they're infested with aphids.

Please help.

Attached: ups.jpg (749x499, 107K)

Are you new, just drop them off at your store ,and when you go to pick up your store you can pick up the shrubs .

>Is there some way I can block this guy on Android?
Yes
If you bothered to even look it up before asking here like a retard you'd know

I get the reference. Now delete this thread.

can you guys take this shit to reddit please?

I learned the best trick with Android dialer. Dial #1234# which will bring you to a service that will help you block numbers with your carrier. It worked wonders a few years back when I needed to get a divorce. Hope this helps OP.

well meme'd

story

>divorce
What happened to your shed? I lost mine in court, had a lawnmower, tons of car/construction tools and rims :(

It's like I'm actually on Reddit

horse shit you are a package car driver. Now be a good goyim and follow your on-car sup. also if you have a problem with the bulk stop just pull it and leave it on the dock. let them run it with a tcd.

As someone that used to drive for UPS, you're full of shit. There's no customer->driver contact through anything other than in-person deliveries and messages passed through the dispatch center.

You *used* to work there until they fired you for stealing the dragon dildo deliveries. Things have changed since you were there, retard.

can Jow Forums not become full on larp please
reddit go back

This. Its gay and not smart or funny

>infested with aphids.

Report him to the California Department of Agriculture for shipping infected plants into the state.

good one

Okay, this isn't really as funny as you think.

Ahaha sorry I wont call you if its bothering you that much m8

No they haven't. For starters, it's a union job and the company cannot force drivers to have cellphones for customer contact and they sure as fuck aren't going to provide cell phones for 400k drivers. Also, I still keep in contact with plenty of drivers and they would have said something if the company started requiring such retarded shit. No company likes bothersome customers and allowing them to contact the drivers would slow down the day immensely. Imagine, a fat faggot like you, impatient with the wait on the delivery of his brand new video card for playing hentai games, calling drivers all day asking where they are. Anyway, it was a cool job and I kind of miss it but I quit and went back to school.